Bigfoot Research – Still No Evidence, But Plenty Of Excuses To Explain Why There’S No Evidence

So why should we accept bigfoot sightings but not alien abduction reports?

Seriously, how is the former more believable than the latter?

Admin

How many alien abduction reports are there?

linky please.

Also, alien abduction requires the violation of the laws of physics (faster than light travel). BF sightings are at least theoretically plausible and require no special pleading.

Edited by gigantor

^^ for real.

None of the skeptics here have responded so far to my challenge of doing the field work.

Its simple. Take the data points, get out there and see if you can debunk them. Don't feel like it? What about all the guys out there like TimbergiantBigfoot on YT that seems to keep coming up with stuff, on his own with no budget? If you are correct and BF does not exist, it should be easy. Otherwise, if you can't put up... ah, then your skeptical position is not out of science, but belief. And I can certainly understand issues with belief! When I was confronted with my encounter, one of the questions I had to ask myself was. 'well if they are real, what else have I been told (generally accepted by society) that isn't true?"

So why should we accept bigfoot sightings but not alien abduction reports?

Seriously, how is the former more believable than the latter?

The obvious answer is that the supporting evidence for BF (to date) is better, making such a claim more credible.

Which begs the question (and I ask this as a related point, not to start a "sidebar"), why should we NOT accept those abduction reports, esp those that have some form of evidence to support them (such as recovered implants).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Isn't a lot of this material kept under lock and key with only a hand picked few being granted access? A good example of this is that amazing video that's been mentioned in this thread. The one where one of our forum mod's was given an oppurtunity to view it. If it's so ground breaking, why not share it if it can help the cause?

As for photos, do you think you can post some here (assuming you don't violate any copyright(s))? Most of the images I've seen are of the blobsquatch variety.

YES, I am going to correct you because you are most definitely wrong. The first wrong is calling the Chief Administrator a forum mod. He happens to be a man of incredible integrity, honor and I have known him to be extrmely fair to all that follow the rules here. Being the Chief Admin is a tireless and thankless job. This man has busted his butt for a very long time to re-build this forum from a few years back. He was asked not to share it and he is a man of his word. So, he has kept his word on that.

I have had experiences with this "mythical" being now since 2009. I first coudn't believe it, but I , my family, many of my friends have all experienced it. We are normal people with nothing to gain nor hide. None of us has tried to use it to gain anything. We share to try and explain to others like this that they indeed are real. If I could show and share all I have seen I would, but I can't. Human emotion and sheer amazement can only be shared in our stories.I will tell you that there are pics and videos I have seen and asked not to share. You want to ask me if they are real? ABSOLUTELY and I couldn't say that a few years ago. But, I have seen things you would never believe because your mind is closed, made up and it's a complete waste of time.

I have a low tolerance for anyone questioning good friends motives when they are completely simple ones. Doing what he promised.

KB

• Upvote 1

In other words, you have no intention of ever presenting your positive case to debunk the entirety of the reports. Got it.

It's not up to me to even attempt that. All these thousands of reports and still no bigfoot? What's up with that? Tell ya what, you present the top 10% of all those thousands of reports and I'll get to work on them.

Well, our SSR database has the entire Mangani Google Earth dataset, that's 6473 reports. Plus the John Green database (4000+) - soon. Of those, we have classified 430. 216 of those are Class A reports. Extrapolating, that's about 50% of all reports are Class A.

Yes, I'm talking about those thousands of witness accounts.

post-338-0-88716200-1346200503_thumb.jpg

In other words 3% of the total database has Class A reports (so far). What criteria is used to classify the reports, and where may one examine these specific 216 Class A reports?

RayG

Admin

In the premium section:

post-338-0-88917000-1337490829_thumb.jpg

Guest toejam

Some BF sightings are more than theoretically plausible. They're corroborated with prints. Prints that show a physical entity that exceeds human limits in size and weight.

I have had experiences with this "mythical" being now since 2009. I first coudn't believe it, but I , my family, many of my friends have all experienced it. We are normal people with nothing to gain nor hide. None of us has tried to use it to gain anything. We share to try and explain to others like this that they indeed are real. If I could show and share all I have seen I would, but I can't. Human emotion and sheer amazement can only be shared in our stories.

What a great point! I know in my case its no good to talk about this in the open. There is no 'benefit'- it would be a disaster! A skeptic has to realize that at the very least, that most people that come forward are taking a risk in doing so. But if you've had an encounter, you're kinda stuck with it.

In the premium section:

Is there a quick way to view all 216 of the Class A reports at once? (without hunting and pecking through all the individual states/provinces, I mean)

If not, how will I know that I'm viewing the specific 216 Class A reports that you speak of?

ETA: Nevermind... got it...

RayG

Edited by RayG

Thanks Salubrious. I see you are in the same position as me. I will tell you though, I have met a few great people that share what we do and have enabled me to understand and taught me HOW to intereact with them. Now, I have one of the most unique situations, PM me and I can share more with you. Posting here would cause great scorn and ridicule. IT IS AMAZING.

KB

Admin

Is there a quick way to view all 216 of the Class A reports at once? (without hunting and pecking through all the individual states/provinces, I mean)

I can't miss this great opportunity to shamelessly plug our SSR database to the membership. It is available to premium members only among all of the other great stuff there. :biggrin:

The SSR has a search engine which will plow through all of the records in it looking for the specific criteria YOU select. The search page looks like this and it still is a work in progress, more search options will be added.

If anyone wants to help classify reports, please contact me, we need all the help we can get.

post-338-0-60005600-1346211047_thumb.jpg

Edited by gigantor

The obvious answer is that the supporting evidence for BF (to date) is better, making such a claim more credible.

Which begs the question (and I ask this as a related point, not to start a "sidebar"), why should we NOT accept those abduction reports, esp those that have some form of evidence to support them (such as recovered implants).

The so called implants are nothing but meteorites, who knows, maybe they implanted themselves to get attention. If we are looking for implants done by aliens, then we should be expecting alien devices, not rocks stuck in your leg.

It's not up to me to even attempt that. All these thousands of reports and still no bigfoot? What's up with that? Tell ya what, you present the top 10% of all those thousands of reports and I'll get to work on them.

Thanks for the quarterstaff...

Admin

Forgot to add, there is a video introduction of the SSR and what you can do with it at the following link:

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?/topic/31463-ssrdb-introduction-video/page__view__findpost__p__596317