Bff - Uk Meet

BobbyO

SSR Team

Well to be honest Kerchak you're talking to someone that first left the UK at the age of 17 to " live abroad " and i have been abroad for a large part of my adult life, the vast majority of it in fact.

I have been there 6 times now and every single time i have more of a nose at the stuff you mention and i generally research it the best i can, constantly. ;)

We only get one crack at this life thing, there's no way in the world that i'm gonna be content with living in the UK after spending so much time away from it and seeing what the world has to offer.

The world doesn't scare me and i'm generally convinced that i have finally found the place i want to settle, want my daughter to grow up in etc..

Quality of life is very good there, or at least i know how to make it very good there anyway.

Step by step, onwards and upwards..;)

Guest Deucalion

I am down south in Portsmouth but will travel. Lets think about this seriously. i am bored and tired of not chatting about this face to face without the strange looks LOL! I would book hotel so no rush to get back, which means i could indulge in a curry and a few tipples.

I'm in Ireland but would be interested in popping over to London for a day or two. OR, I own a pub here in Dublin if we wanted to organise a migration **** up?

Very cool! Where in Dublin?