Operation Persistence

Since there have been a number of people attempting to identify and locate the cabins, there are a number of specific attributes of them I'm not going to comment on, including amenities. Besides, if y'all found out we're really just sitting around in the hot tub sipping umbrella drinks and writing it all off on our taxes, how would that look?

Of course, now that I say that, I recall answering the question already earlier in the thread. I guess that'll be a little treasure hunt for someone.

Since there have been a number of people attempting to identify and locate the cabins, there are a number of specific attributes of them I'm not going to comment on, including amenities. Besides, if y'all found out we're really just sitting around in the hot tub sipping umbrella drinks and writing it all off on our taxes, how would that look?

Look, I'm just going in all the local real estate sections, and as soon as I see the listing with "a/c, cable, bigfoot nearby" the lid is so off this.

Edited by DWA

:D What deduction box number is that?

I only asked about the windows as it may imply aim for a reason. Could all be chance, dunno, it's just a random thought I had. Certainly gave no thought as to whether it could betray your location. My apologies.

Apparently some people will go to obsessive stalker level tactics to locate peoples research areas. Also, I don't know if I could sleep next to that window. Nope. I don't think so. Everyone there must have been replaying the bathroom scene from the L.O.T.B.C.M. and drawing straws to see who was going to sleep next to the window bunk. Especially a window without glass panes. I might have slept on the floor first. I would sit up ALL night staring out that window with NV, Thermal, or FLIR.

They have probably been reaching through and gently caressing your cheek while you've been blissfully snoozing.

Bigfoot Show Episode #50 Preview-

PAUL: "Anything unusual or unexplainable happen during the last trip to Area X?"

BRIAN:"I woke up and there was an actual bear cub snuggled next to me like a teddybear. I went to brush my teeth, and there where giant knuckle smudges on my cheeks and forehead."

We used to think they were loners like orangs but now think they're more like a hybrid of apes and chimps … .

What does that mean? Chimps are apes; like us they are great apes.

I only asked about the windows as it may imply aim for a reason. Could all be chance, dunno, it's just a random thought I had. Certainly gave no thought as to whether it could betray your location. My apologies.

No worries. I didn't direct that comment to your question.

I don't know if I could sleep next to that window. Nope. I don't think so.

I don't anymore. Last time, I slept in the middle of the living room, (hopefully) an arm's reach from all openings.

What does that mean? Chimps are apes; like us they are great apes.

Oh good, this again.

Ape is a common colloquial term for Gorilla.

Yes.