The Motivation To Hoax

dopelyrics

Guest COGrizzly

@Cerv - well, apparently I've misconstrued some of your statements.

Help me understand.

Did you have any prior knowledge of the Elbe Trackway prior to DDA posting the thread on the BFF?

From what I have read on here, Cervelo really had nothing to do with the Elbe track hoax. He stated some possible ambiguous statements and said he had "wished" he had done it, but he didn't...at least what I have surmissed Heck, he lives on the other side of the continent.

I could be wrong, but I am thinking I am not. Sorry to ruin your fun Cervelo! But really, isn't it "about time"?

• 2 weeks later...

I agree he had nothing to do with the act of laying of the tracks in Elbe, I think that is very clear, however, there are other aspects involved here, hence my question.

@Squatting - I agree, no proof has been offered. However, there was some speculation regarding potential folks being involved.

Think of it as a 'person or persons of interest'.

Again, hence my question. It's a simple yes or no.

To move on. Regarding the recent increase in DMK's DNA study.

What would be the motivation to hoax at this level at this point? Is there still money to be made with this?

A couple weeks ago, there was a growing thought that the whole DNA thing would fade away, now it's come roaring back.

If a hoax, why the rekindling of the fire?