Can We Talk To Them?

I believe that one said "Hi" as I left the forrest to walk back to a friend's house. The friend, along with two others, had already got to the house and turned the corner and headed to the back of the house. I was just lagging behind for no particular reason. I heard it, it sounded much like a feminine type voice, in that it was a higher octave than what I heard in a different area.

Two of those friends had said that they heard what they thought were their children calling out "Mom" however, the children were at school in both instances. At least one child of a friend, came in the house and said "What?" and the mother said, "I didn't call you" so then there's that to consider.

If they can throw their voices just think what an amazing talent that is for hunting and otherwise........???

Thank you Cervelo, I listened to the audio.

Based on where it is, I don't think it was a bear. At least I hope not! I suppose it could have been, but if it was, it most likely would have been seen at some point. I know bear come into towns, but the whistling, wood knocks and brush snaps (which might be chest slaps also) are things that bears just don't do. And, I was quite a ways away from the edge of the woods where the sounds came from - a bear most likely would have just run away - it would have no reason to be vocal with me from what I can tell. We were out on the sand bar (large one) and they/it were in the woods on the river edge trails. And I don't think a bear would have followed us out over a half mile and then made noises behind us as we hurried to the car. Hopefully. :) That's why I don't want to be out there in the dark, lol, daytime is just fine with me~

Doesn't surprise me that they'd call someone "mom" - after all, that's probably what they hear, not a name! I bet that the ones near me could learn my son's name, I yell it enough!

Edited by madison5716

Guest vasquatch1984

I think if you really want to understand how to communicate, try asking the tribes? I know a lot of native American tribes are reluctent to talk to the outside world about their experiences, but the ones who say that bigfoot has a languge and uses sign languge; then there has to be an elder or someone who can understand it....unless, that is lost to history somehow. I've always found this topic very interesting and I know a lot of people who see them or interact tend to be hesitent about discussing it due to ridcule. So, I'm sure there is someone who has made that first contact as it were....

• 3 weeks later...

I got thinking about this after the last episode of FB, where I think it was Bobo talked about them hearing "Hi-ya" in New Mexico, which he says is an Apache word used in hunting parties, basically meaning "I'm here."

For a while, this was a leap I wasn't quite ready to make, that Bigfoot has language. My thinking was if they have language, that could indicate higher abstract thought, and most likely tool and/or artifact making. And if so, why haven't they been found (setting reports of stick structures, etc. aside for the moment).

But the more I think about it, why not? As has been pointed out, there is pretty strong evidence that other mammals, e.g., dolphins, utilize language, however rudimentary.

I guess I'm still not 100 percent sure where I stand, but it is certainly another fascinating aspect to think about.

Traffic, wind, me adjusting the lens is the squeaky noise. Annoying, I know. Ugh. I never worried about sound, I was looking for pictures or video......got a new camera now, not noisy.