Bf Conference In Ga January

kbhunter

i had a great time time at the conference. I bunked w/ Leigh C and his crew. i really enjoyed the social saturday night, it ended way too soon. as the lone paranormal investigator there, i had many, many people come up and tell me of "paranormal" happenings during BF investigations. quite a few folks are sending me audio and photos to look at from my perspective. i think everyone left with something new and a yearning for the truth, however that may present itself!

Guest GAsquatcher

It was a great conference! I learned so much. The speakers had some really good information.

Here are a few photos from the conference...

Admin

Hey kb,

Are we gonna get that conference review and some photos from you?

Yep MB, I will have all of that posted tonight!! Been kind of busy.

KB

It was a great conference! I learned so much. The speakers had some really good information.

Here are a few photos from the conference...

GA Squatcher, I think you need a few more posts before you can add photos, but I will do that tonight!

KB

• Upvote 1

OK, here are some shots from the conference.

KB and one of my very best friends, Arla Williams

19521_4272660019160_1681966019_n_zpsb4bd541a.jpg

Another really good friend Alex Evans

69681_4261685905648_942441052_n_zpsfe28bf44.jpg

Thom Cantrall, KBhunter, Cathy Bearden, Ron Morehead and Arla Williams, stopping for supper on way to conference.

32175_4278413883837_1805601814_n_zpsc239c172.jpg

Thom Cantrall

22125_4261686985675_557686596_n_zpsbabea2e6.jpg

Thom Cantralls books and souvenirs

734281_4261678385460_38073477_n_zps4362426d.jpg

Christopher Noel

408760_4261683625591_696347747_n_zps2abad012.jpg

Alex Evan's Art

398098_4261668225206_1799027764_n_zps183db770.jpg

Ron Morehead

379258_4261682305558_224824698_n_zpsa9a67753.jpg

Alex's sculptures

321457_4261667385185_696723441_n_zps78a213c0.jpg

Hanging out at the cabin

481348_4272663179239_491073386_n_zpsf043e3e8.jpg

On the way from the airport, I had Ron Morehead and Thom Cantrall riding with me from airport. My wife was following me with Arla Williams riding with her. Rained the entire way.

I got a little side tracked when listening to Ron and Thom talking about their adventures, made a wrong turn and we ended up doing a tour of Buckhead twice!! It was a fun ride though, all the way to Dahlonega, I heard things that was amazing indeed. We arrived late on Thursday, entered the cabin and waiting was Alex Evans, Scott Nelson, Jim Vieirra, Sally Ramey and many more friends. Hugs around the room for friends, it was like a homecoming!!

It rained most of the day on Friday. Friday night, a few friends including my bud Boolywooger went out for a night walk in the rain. I stayed in the cabin and fellowshipped with the others and my sweet wife. We had chili for dinner and more stories!

Saturday, the day of the conference. Started cool and rainy, but cleared in the afternoon. We had a very good turn out and after getting everything set up, we opened the doors at 9AM. The crowd listened and the participation was tremendous. The speakers were fabulous and took time during breaks to sign books and talk with everyone. After a full day, we had a social event with everyone invited from 7 until 10 PM.

The next day, Sunday was just as great as Saturday and we all enjoyed it so much, not many wanted to leave when it was over. It was a really good conference, with good interaction with all and we finished with some news interviews from a local station. It was an awsome time indeed.

KB

I will post more pics later.

Guest RedRatSnake

See know those people are ok in my book, they don't go in for promoting crap BS stuff, they seem to stay fairly low and just have a passion for the subject, that's cool you got to meet them.

Tim :)

Thanks Tim, We had a great time together. These people are all very nice and down to earth people. Getting to to know them was great, but LEARNING from them was better. Scott Nelson and his knowledge of linguistics was truly amazing. He had 2 professors join us from the University of Tennesee just to critique his portion of the conference. 20 years in the Navy studying this and working on constant improvement says much about his work.

There were Dr's, professionals and just everyday people like us that showed up to tell their stories.

KB

Admin

Thanks for posting photos and commentary kb. Looks like everyone had a blast!

Thanks KB for posting the pictures, kind makes us realize what a great time we missed.

I was suppose to work but was sick with the flu, so even if I had planned on attending I would not have been able to come.

I’m glad you guys had a good time.

Thanks Tim, We had a great time together. These people are all very nice and down to earth people. Getting to to know them was great, but LEARNING from them was better. Scott Nelson and his knowledge of linguistics was truly amazing. He had 2 professors join us from the University of Tennesee just to critique his portion of the conference. 20 years in the Navy studying this and working on constant improvement says much about his work.

There were Dr's, professionals and just everyday people like us that showed up to tell their stories.

KB

Do we know how the critique of Nelson's presentation went? Did the 2 profs have any comment about the subject?

Late to the party, here, with a brand new(ish) BFF account, but can say it was a wonderful conference! I'd never been to one before, but I did enough research beforehand to know the presenters would be great, and they were! And it's true, people were incredibly friendly and down-to-earth and accessible and welcoming. I hated having to come home!!!! And it was really nice to meet kbhunter. I want to be like him when I grow up. :)

Hahaha....Leaftalker, that made me smile. I really enjoyed meeting you as well and I hope we get to do get to have another one!! I have been talking to Alex about it already! :secret:

KB