Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

This thread needs some Hooked on Phonics. A name is revealed, someone else posts the name, another person adds an extra name to it, then original revealer gets called sloppy. Comprehension for the win. And then people wonder how some can get so fooled by what someone says. *slaps forehead*

For the record... out of context is when you're quoted on something and only a portion is taken to make it seem misleading and posted elsewhere. Issleb's statements, which he posted himself, are not taken out of context. Even the language of his statement shows a single response, not responses from the past. There's nothing genuine about backtracking. Newsflash... liars that believe their story will sound genuine.

Forget the impossible preservation story that absolutely didn't include freezing, but now possibly could, only because it was brought up here first. Forget the multiple changes to the shooting story when it comes under scrutiny. Forget the little details that make no sense at all. All you need is to sound like you believe what you say and that's proof enough. Ignore evidence because talking around it makes more sense. You'd think that proof that things aren't possible as described would hold more merit, but only those statements aren't considered genuine. The rest of what they say are considered fact.

• Upvote 2

Musky made a very sloppy mistake, but he does have an explanation and if you think about it from that perspective it is indeed plausible.

OK...You'll note he asked Meldrum to accompany him..but here's the rub..>>>He was apparently referring to a prior incident back in 2009.

Why would he bring up 2009? He made a statement to clarify some points about the FBFB interviews. Can we stop making excuses for him? Look, if RD would have paid what Musky alleges are Meldrum's fees - that would be NOTHING compared to the value of what he says he has. If he had a real body, swallowed his colossal pride and paid Meldrum to go out there, and Meldrum verified that it's a real BF, the whole BF community would get behind it. Give me a break!! He hates Meldrum and says he's the last person who will get to see the BF. Getting Musky and maybe the FBFB guys to verify means NOTHING. Joe Mastrowhatever, who has at least some cred, will never get to see it.

*edited because I type too fast

Edited by Belmar

Seriously though, I think it is a bit uncool to be checking someone's credit, just for being the person chosen to look at a Bigfoot. IF people were gooing to check up on me I would use a pseudonym as well.

Things are starting to get crazy, for sure.

Guest VioletX

I was hoping for a bribe to get me off the fence. :)

All we have over here is tea and scotch with some soggy Keebler Fudge Graham cookies, ( not even the Mint kind)...

interested? :beach:

This thread needs some Hooked on Phonics. A name is revealed, someone else posts the name, another person adds an extra name to it, then original revealer gets called sloppy. Comprehension for the win. And then people wonder how some can get so fooled by what someone says. *slaps forehead*

For the record... out of context is when you're quoted on something and only a portion is taken to make it seem misleading and posted elsewhere. Issleb's statements, which he posted himself, are not taken out of context. Even the language of his statement shows a single response, not responses from the past. There's nothing genuine about backtracking. Newsflash... liars that believe their story will sound genuine.

Forget the impossible preservation story that absolutely didn't include freezing, but now possibly could, only because it was brought up here first. Forget the multiple changes to the shooting story when it comes under scrutiny. Forget the little details that make no sense at all. All you need is to sound like you believe what you say and that's proof enough. Ignore evidence because talking around it makes more sense. You'd think that proof that things aren't possible as described would hold more merit, but only those statements aren't considered genuine. The rest of what they say are considered fact.

i have been Hooked on Phonix shince i was 8. Even went to Rehab last year, and no dice.

Soooo laughable that some here still want to defend RD. All your doing by supporting his claim is furthering this hoax and hurt any main stream scientific project to discover the species. ridiculous, entertaining but ridiculous

Edited by adam2323

BFF Patron

Why would he bring up 2009? He made a statement to clarify some points about the FBFB interviews. Can we stop making excuses for him? Look, if RD would have paid what Musky alleges are Meldrum's fees - that would be NOTHING compared to the value of what he says he has. If he had a real body, swallowed his colossal pride and paid Meldrum to go out there, and Meldrum verified that it's a real BF, the whole BF community would get behind it. Give me a break!! He hates Meldrum and says he's the last person who will get to see the BF. Getting Musky and maybe the FBFB guys to verify means NOTHING. Joe Mastrowhatever, who has at least some cred, will never get to see it.

Yeah, if Bugsy, I mean Biscardi, is such good friends with Dyer, then they could have plunked down the consult fees by wire to Meldrum in like five seconds. What's the big mystery for not doing that...... oh, that's right you hate him so much you'd rather send a vaporware email. Heck a PayPal account down payment could have even been done or a thick envelope couriered overnight if they were truly intent on verification and validation but that might wind up providing another name and address pointing back to the dynamic duds. Heck somebody might have taken the envelope if they didn't have to be blindfolded. Now we have the backscratching atomic duo of Facebook/FindBigfoot in bed with the Muskellunge and Trackerboy. Somebody is gonna come out smelling like roses and it ain't gonna be the BF. :music:

Edited by bipedalist

Let me pose one question

If there is a body, that pictures, autopsy report / video cant be released ,then why was the tent video even put out?

Just a note: I believe RD said there was a video of the autopsy.

In 2008, Biscardi remarked, we will get the same guys who did the alien autopsy video.

Any connection

Guest thermalman

Soooo laughable that some here still want to defend RD. All your doing by supporting his claim is furthering this hoax and hurt any main stream scientific project to discover the species. ridiculous, entertaining but ridiculous

Agreed. But the longer the hoax drags on the more $$$ in Dyers pockets, undoubtedly from different sources.

All we have over here is tea and scotch with some soggy Keebler Fudge Graham cookies, ( not even the Mint kind)...

interested? :beach:

Tea and soggy cookies please. I might dangle one leg off the fence...........might? :o

Edited by thermalman

Not trying to make excuses for him .The statement IS misleading and certainly on first blush looks like he was talking about Vegas. I even took it that way and posted that it he looked like a liar. HOWEVER, after reading his explanation and listening to it on the radiocast, I carefully re-read it again and it appears he was simply talking about Meldrum's demands and sited his experience in trying to recruit Meldrum..but he wasn't clear that it was a PRIOR event he was referring to, so one would naturally conclude it was Vegas. Yes...it's confusing, but I do understand his explanation in that light. Musky is a very excitable person, as evidenced in his interviews and he's prone to making statements without thinking them all the way through. The other thing to consider is that Allen was NOT ALLOWED to bring anyone else to Vegas...so asking Meldrum to come along makes ZERO sense. Here is another response from him (Dyer Blog)>>>>>>>>>>>

Q: Why did I not bring Jeff Meldrum or someone similar to see the body?

A: First, the NDA’s only specified me, and only I had the legal permission to go see the body. Second, up until the moment I actually got into the room, I thought it was a hoax. Third, there is NO WAY Dr. Jeff Meldrum would ever have submitted to security per-cautions that I had agreed to. Remember, I was flying to Las Vegas to meet a man for the first time, who was going to blind-fold me, drive me for four hours and then take me to see the body of a Sasquatch. VERY few people would submit to those conditions. Maybe only a tough guy from Chicago’s south side would agree to that.To be clear, the last time I attempted to reach Dr. Meldrum was in 2009 when I was doing skeptical research around the Snelgrove Lake incident and his book Legend Meets Science. I learned that his speaking fee was $5500 plus travel expenses, but was unable to reach him at that point.

Q: Did I contact Jeff Meldrum prior to going to Las Vegas?

A: No. Someone has taken a comment I made about Jeff Meldrum and taken it out of context. I never contacted him or anyone else about accompanying me on this trip. It was a short after midnight visit to an undisclosed place and only I was allowed in, there were other people there but I am legally bound to not mention or describe anything about them.

Edited by ronn1