Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I think that, because RD is not the sole "owner" of the body, he can't make unilateral decisions like that. His sponsors/backers would all have to agree to such things.

Don't you think that if this purported shooting took place in Texas, then the state of Texas would "own" the body? Unless it was on private land, then the land owner would "own" the body. I live in Texas, and if I shoot something on state land, I better have permission, or if i shoot something on private land, likewise, I better have permission. They actively prosecute offenders daily, here for that.

That is one of the first and most fatal flaws of this sad tale. Authorities were reportedly called, and responded, from what i've read here. If that was the case, there is no way he would have transported a body to Nevada. No way.

And besides, if you view the many YT vids of Mr. Dyer, its obvious what is going on here. His first Hoax was "just a joke", that got legs and ran and ran, meanwhile he ran all the way to the bank. And now, he wants to run there again. I dont blame his motives. Everyone wants to make a buck, and judging from all the responses web-wide, Mr. Dyer sees easy pickins. How much more obvious does this Hoax need to be?

I have a link to archived blog radio shows starting in jan 2010. I'm going to listen to each one of them.

I already have listened to the jan 23, 2010 and was very shocked at it.

Here's a recent broadcast debate with Barnes of FB/FB and Muskey Allen. The intro does claim Musky studied under Dahinden. He does talk about him...he also appears to be a big skeptic. Listen!! He's a full blown skeptic. Dyer does chime in here..towards the end....and they talk about Dyer. Musky also expresses his skepticism on Dyers claim. At the very end..Musky expresses his skepticism once again.

http://50.16.227.8/b...s-v-musky-allen

Edited by ronn1

Yes it is shocking to hear in Mr. Dyer's voice, that used car salesmen approach. And yet, people buy lemons everyday.

i am listening to more of his archived shows too. he is very revealing of motives in them. this is insane that he gets another 15 minutes.

Here's a recent broadcast debate with Barnes of FB/FB and Muskey Allen. The intro does claim Musky studied under Dahinden. He does talk about him...he also appears to be a big skeptic. Listen!! He's a full blown skeptic.

http://50.16.227.8/b...s-v-musky-allen

Remember that 30 years of experience. Listen to Musky say he started at age 15 and did it right up until he was 30. 15 years. Details.

Also, read up on Dahinden. Most of what Musky claims is false. He didn't live at a Quarry, he lived at a gun range. He collected lead and sold it to fund his research. And he didn't die alone and broke. He starred in Beer commercials for years. And he had doubts at times but never stopped believing.

Edited by njjohn

ronn1 musky allen exists in this tale, to divert attention from RD. Mr Dyer,never does these hoaxes alone. Creating Controversy about Musky Allen is a planned response in this hoax. And it seems to be working in places. It buys time, and time = Money.

Edited by Skunkfoot

Guest WldHrtRnch

Not true, I found it

ah, you quoted me before I edited, yes, it is not true and I shouldn't have been quoting comments from FB/FB anyway. Musky's fb account is, in fact, still active.

[On Rene Dahinden] Tracks to Nowhere

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/articles/trackstonowhere.htm

[last paragraph]

Meanwhile, Dahinden's oldest son, Erik, 45, is demonstrating some of the moxy that made

his father famous. "I have his reports and documents in storage, and I'm not giving them

away," the Falkland resident says. "If people are genuinely interested in the research,

they will have to make the trip up here. Otherwise, they can stay home"

===========================

I truly doubt that Musky Allen is the recipient of Dahinden's notes and evidence. :rtfm: