Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Shooting Bigfoot is part of the :

TFI Documentary Fund Filmmakers & Projects

http://www.tribecafi...ocumentary/faq/

Is my project eligible?

The TFI Documentary Fund provides grants and guidance to exceptional filmmakers with character-driven,
non-fiction
works-in-progress that sit outside of the social issue landscape. By engaging in unexplored perspectives, the TFI Documentary Fund aims to take audiences into someone else’s environment and spotlight the journey of the individual.

Here's what it actually says on their web site:

SHOOTING BIGFOOT (aka OF MONSTERS AND MEN) (2011 TFI/Insurgent Fellowship)

Morgan Matthews, Director

Of Monsters and Men is a fascinating and touching portrait of men who are obsessed with monsters and their adventures to find them.

Hey wait a minute. I made a documentary about comic books. . . you're gonna tell me Superman ain't real?? How dare you!!!

you didn't shoot superman did you?

Guest DantheMan

You can SEE the side frame of the sunglasses. I will enhance it further to show it.

No, you can SEE a shadow. I don't know about you, but all of the sunglasses I've owned have these things made of plastic, sometimes even glass, they do this thing known as reflect.

Given the "shine" on the left side of the subjects nose, there most certainly would be a reflection on the left lens, but alas there is no reflection, ie. there are no sunglasses in the tent video.

Do yourself a favor and check this out.....

http://www.thecryptocrew.com/2013/01/tent-video-is-it-mask.html?m=1

Guest VioletX

Just remember this isn't a film about Rick Dyer. It's a film of various bigfoot hunters. Since you shoot film, and there haven't been multiple people claiming to have shot a bigfoot, I think you're buying into word play. A model goes to a photo shoot. An actor goes to a film shooting. Bigfoot researchers are trying to shoot bigfoot, i.e. film him.

I realize that the word shooting could have a few different meanings, but you guys are asking for evidence, this is evidence that some of what Dyer says is honest.

Things are starting to add up, we have hearsay and judgement for past sins and inaccuracies on the non-body side and actual facts/ evidence on the "there is a dead body side".

Well no, but RD didn't shoot a bigfoot either. Just because it's listed as non-fiction, it doesn't mean he's got a body. The title should probably be tweaked a bit. Something like, "Portrait of a Madman" sounds about right. I kinda have a feeling Rick Dyer may end up not liking how Minnow portrays him very much.

Edited by arizonabigfoot

I think it would be pretty difficult to fake a shooting with blanks and unsuspecting witnesses to watch it. He doesnt have a body and Minnow films just filmed him doing a hoax for their documentary. At least thats my take on it

Here's what it actually says on their web site:

SHOOTING BIGFOOT (aka OF MONSTERS AND MEN) (2011 TFI/Insurgent Fellowship)

Morgan Matthews, Director

Of Monsters and Men is a fascinating and touching portrait of men who are obsessed with monsters and their adventures to find them.

Good find Ronn but it doesnt indicate any factual evidence that RD has a body. we just have his word on it nothing has changed

What evidence? The title? People that film bigfoot are shooting bigfoot. Isn't that what the film is about? That's not proof there's a body. Has anyone denied that he was in the movie?

There's no judgement for past sins. I took everything into account.

Musky Allen lied about who he is and his background - current, not past.

Jack Barnes from FB/FB isn't using his real name, it's Jonathon Foss. - current, not past.

The decomposition information is current, not past.

The two bullet wounds and the changing story is current, not past.

Dyer is trying to discredit anyone that has revealed what's wrong with his story. Current, not past.

The only real evidence the "body" side have is a title. Yup, all evened up right there.

Just a few things.

I always thought that Matthews would change the name of his documentary. The Icelanic band 'Of Men & Monsters' are riding on a crest of a wave here in the UK at present so would be prudent in my mind to remove any potential confusion.

The new name however suggests that it is certainly more than a nod to recent events and Dyer's claims. It should be remembered that some of the other segments do not deal with 'Bigfoot' itself. There is no way, for example, that you could describe Orang Pendek as a 'Bigfoot'. It seems like RD may have won himself top billing in this movie after all. Despite this 'success' I can imagine how Dyer will be portrayed in the movie. It certainly won't be pretty.

Anyway as I've posted from day one 'No bigfoot's were harmed during the making of this documentary', However I cannot say the same for some BF website owners, authors, skeptics and certain BFF members who will no doubt suffer for their naivity and greed.

BFF Patron

I'm heading back over to the Letters From the Bigman DVD thread personally.

Guest VioletX

@njjohn-

At this point there are some innacuracies, how do we know they are not blunders, misunderstanding and/or red herrings?

The film title and Tent video are supporting evidence that RD shot and killed a Bigfoot. For all I know Minnow and Dyer collaborated on the title or it was taken from the Tent video website, speculation, but it could hint that the movie is about killing a Sasquatch.

How does Jack Barnes real name discredit Dyer?

We cannot really discuss decomposition until we know more IMO.

The lack of clarity about the bullet wounds could have an explanation.

Dyer trying to discredit people is not proof of a hoax, nothing you write is proof.

njjohn, these are all important things to clear up, why don't you call him tonight on his show, as a journalst, you would be the perfect person to do so.

Edited by VioletX

Well no, but RD didn't shoot a bigfoot either. Just because it's listed as non-fiction, it doesn't mean he's got a body. The title should probably be tweaked a bit. Something like, "Portrait of a Madman" sounds about right. I kinda have a feeling Rick Dyer may end up not liking how Minnow portrays him very much.

Of course one cannot conclude he has a body from the new title..BUT>>>1) I'ts odd they that they changed it and 2) Why use the word *SHOOTING BF* instead of something like *HUNTING BF* ? We can't read too much into this, but it does *move the bar* a bit for me.

Things are starting to add up, we have hearsay and judgement for past sins and inaccuracies on the non-body side and actual facts/ evidence on the "there is a dead body side".

The only "side" that has facts to back it up is the "Rick Dyer is a lying sack of Bull feces" side".

It is a fact he is a serial hoaxer.

It is a fact he hates the bigfoot community.

It is a fact he and Musky Allen have been caught in lies involving this latest hoax he is attempting.

While it is a fact there will be a film debuting at Tribeca as has been said, that is not proof that anything Rick Dyer has said is true. That is not proof he shot and killed a bigfoot. It is not even proof he is going to be in the film.

If you want to continue to buy into Dyer's latest hoax, that is fine, it is everyone's inalienable right to make a fool of themselves.

But do not try to say those of us who know Dyer is pulling another hoax have only "hearsay, judgement for past sins and inaccuracies" on their side. We are the only side with facts and firm proof.

• Upvote 3