Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Joey, Joey, Joey!!! It's not over yet!!!!! Too soon to be "disgruntled"!!!!

I am not disgruntled, nor frustrated. In fact I kind of admire Ricky, not for the fact the he killed a BF but he has discovered how to make it in America.

You see if you want to become rich in this country there are a few ways to do it easily one is to Capitalize on people’s laziness or tap into their sense of curiosity. Ricky has found the way through the latter. Just look we are at 150 + pages trying to debunk or validate the existence of a dead Bigfoot. He has only spewed a few words and a suspect video to this fact and has set many sites ablaze with questions, without any hard core evidence......

I am sure with all the Bigfoot reality TV and You tube he will eventually make a killing, (pun intended). There is an old saying "A fool and his money are soon parted"

I feel dirty just reading that........

Guest OntarioSquatch

No he didn't. What Musky meant to say was that he was going to do something to get himself sued by MM but changed his mind. It also happened in the 80s.

Thanks for clearing that up. As usual I didn't check to see if the source is correct.

About 100 people have allready seen the body.

It makes sense why you got mad at Norse. Do you always take what people say literal. That there's no way they can be lying?

About 100 people have allready seen the body.

and not one leak? Nothing! This guy should work for the CIA...................

100 people keep to secrecy? Come on now really you’re buying that? WOW

I feel dirty just reading that........

Um I was being sarcastic..........................

Edited by Joey Rebar

This must have been a really old post. This was before my second trip out to the filming/ shooting sight. Also, I never even saw the WalMart where the ribs were purchased.

That being said, I'd like to watch some of RD's videos that were taken at the sight. They may help me pin down the area were the claimed shooting happened. Anybody know where I might find them?

No, but tonight He said his first "sighting" of bf was behind home depot. So I'm guessing that's why they went back to the area in 2012

Guest bombidol

Whoever reads ANYTHING into this beyond "hoax" should probably check themselves into a clinic. The need to "know" cannot outweigh being reasonable and realistic.

• Upvote 1

FREE PARTY FOR ALL OF HIS FOLLOWERS in VEGAS!!!! He is going to cover Airfare!

Cover air fare?!!!

Shouldn't be that much 3 or 4 tickets.....................

and not one leak? Nothing! This guy should work for the CIA...................

100 people keep to secrecy? Come on now really you’re buying that? WOW

Um I was being sarcastic..........................

Thank goodness! ;)

Guest OntarioSquatch

100 people keep to secrecy? Come on now really you’re buying that? WOW[/size]

Rick's hundred imaginary witnesses don't have a problem with keeping a secret.

It makes sense why you got mad at Norse. Do you always take what people say literal. That there's no way they can be lying?

a

Big difference bewteen hoaxing a bigfoot and talking about murdering people who hoax bigfoot. Sorry buckaroo, thats my stance on that.

Did anyone catch the last caller on Rd's show? WOW....he kicked a guy off for cussing yesterday because he said kids were listening, and this foul mouthed woman goes on about sexual things with the bigfoot. Was quite gross.

Edited by simplyskyla

Cover air fare?!!!

Shouldn't be that much 3 or 4 tickets.....................

LMAO! I am going!

Did anyone catch the last caller on Rd's show? WOW....he kicked a guy off for cussing yesterday because he said kids were listening, and this foul mouthed woman goes on about sexual things with the bigfoot. Was quite gross.

I was so upset, I called my pastor. Have a couseling session tomorrow at 9am.