Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

a

Big difference bewteen hoaxing a bigfoot and talking about murdering people who hoax bigfoot. Sorry buckaroo, thats my stance on that.

Oh no........I'd allow him to be judged by a jury of his peers.......in Saudi Arabia.

Edited by norseman

You may think it's funny, but it was not.

A man could have poor taste, bad credit, a criminal record, a history of hoaxing, and whatever you want to dig up... AND STILL SHOOT A BIGFOOT.

A man could have poor taste, bad credit, a criminal record, a history of hoaxing, and whatever you want to dig up... AND STILL SHOOT A BIGFOOT.

he could but RD didnt

Oh! He already has!

And I have a picture to prove it.

gallery_65900_17_395141.jpg

It must have been an incredible stalk! Rubber ape suits are very wily and fleet of foot!

• Upvote 1

Guest OntarioSquatch

Aliens could come down, do a Mexican dance, invite me to their home planet aannnnddd wear erotic clothing while doing it.

Another "source." He also dared to go into the mind talk aspect which is going to be controversial. As to his belief, he stated the same things that people here are buying into. The video and Musky's description and out of context defense. FB/FB has pushed the video since day one, and Chris is close to them, so no big surprise there.

• Upvote 1

By the way, dmaker, happy almost valentine's day.... I appreciate what you did. :giverose:

LOL. Dmaker, you old sweetheart you. What did you do?

Another "source." He also dared to go into the mind talk aspect which is going to be controversial. As to his belief, he stated the same things that people here are buying into. The video and Musky's description and out of context defense. FB/FB has pushed the video since day one, and Chris is close to them, so no big surprise there.

Can there be any doubt about FBFB being in on this Hoax the facts speak for themselves

Didn't somebody say that Dyer said tonight that something big was going to happen this week? My guess is it will be FB/FB visiting the body. That should be an interesting report back by those guys.

Oooo. Yep. Betcha thats it

@OntarioSquatch: Aliens could come down, do a Mexican dance, invite me to their home planet aannnnddd wear erotic clothing while doing it.

Wish I had another plus to give you!

Edited by shuseby