Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest King Kong

I think what RD said exactly on the radioblog was that he left Meldrum a message (on FB?) on Sept 13th but Meldrum did not respond. RD said it was basically testing the waters with a "hey how are you doing?" kinda message with the intention that if the struck up a conversation and if he liked Meldrum that he would have then asked him to come and view the body. But he never actually asked him because Meldrum never responded to the Sept 13th msg.

You know if he wants to get JM attention all he need to do is send him several pictures of the feet.

King

You know if he wants to get JM attention all he need to do is send him several pictures of the feet.

King

Gotta have something to take pictures of first.

I find this hard to believe too because of just what you said above. Send Jeff something substantial, he will respond. That DID NOT happen. I never have trouble getting Jeff to respond to my PM's on FB. He specifcally told me no one had contacted him period. He is on FB almost every day, he would have seen the message.

KB

Guest WldHrtRnch

@KB, many of us feel that way. Even those of us who've not dealt directly with the backlash of his 2008 hoax. It's difficult to put any trust in him at all, even for a newcomer. He's past and present is all over the blogs, youtube and his radio shows. His archived shows disclose so much about him.

Guest WldHrtRnch

They haven't even seen the body and all ready we are going to discredit them?

I have plugged his shows as well, some may say he is a good actor but try listening to him and see what he knows.

I haven't listened to all of tonights show, I preferred to listen to CN on the BFTS, but I did skip through and get some of it. When he was talking about his 2009 sighting, behind the dumpster, at the same Home Depot, he couldn't describe it, it scared him, it moved fast. I know that may align with others sightings reports, but it just didn't sound genuine to me.

Yes, Dyer has a BIG boat anker around his neck..the past hoax.

As far as Meldrum..I'm I wrong on this?>>>he contacted Meldrum and left the door open for Dr Meldrum to walk through it.

Guest VioletX

^ Everyone has been fooled by a video I believe, maybe they hold onto some of their analysis when it is not sound, but that is a whole other thing that two grown men being fooled by a dummy BF.

Guest miller44

King

Interesting point, but then you got pics out there in an uncontrolled manner.

Speaking of feet. In terms of the Musky Allen FB/FB interview, which dispite what happened the next day, I still feel was very compelling. Musky's discription of the feet was particularly interesting. I was very surprised that Musky said the feet did not look like he expected them to look and that they had a far narrower heel than he's expected, with no mid-tarcel break, and that the feet tapered out supstantially towards the toes almost like a triangle.

Moreover I'm surprised that people on here and elsewhere blew that interview off so easily. I thought at the time, and think now, that Musky's interview is right up there with the tent video in terms of it's content. I'm not sure what others heard, but I couldn't come with in 1000000 miles of sounding that convincing during a live interview if I wasn't describing something I actually saw. It didn't sound scripted or rehursed at all to my ears.

In brief, albeit in the minority, I'm with the ones who believe RD's claim.

Guest WldHrtRnch

Yes, Dyer has a BIG boat anker around his neck..the past hoax.

But that past hoax is not all there is to it, it's his actions and behavior over years since the hoax, the additional hoaxes, or attempts at them, his words from his own mouth that contradicts half of what he says now. As well as his current demeanor and behavior.

• Upvote 1

Guest VioletX

@ Miller

I agree with your sentiments about Musky sounding unscripted and genuine. Are you sure he said there was no mid -tarsal break, his sentennces were running ttogether at that point and it was unclear to me what he mwant.

Edited by VioletX

Guest OntarioSquatch

If you're not willing to keep an open mind..you become a talking robot....with the same refrain. I will listen to anything that comes down the pipe and will continue to reaccess if required, If something convinces me otherwise...I'm will consider changing my mind. Dyer's video tonight REINFORCES my belief that he's telling the truth. yes...you can quote me on this. Keep in mind...I DON'T believe BF exists...yet I'm FORCED to accept the fact that it does indeed exist. No, I'm contradicting myself...I just have to accept the logical consequences of what I'm thinking.

ronn1, no one here is forcing you to believe that a mythical creature exists. Not even Dyer. You seem to have some desire to believe Dyer's claims without any credible evidence. I find that interesting to say the least. I hope we can all look at this a few months from now and see the truth for ourselves, whatever that may be.

Miller>>

100% on the money...Musky didn't go according to the *script*...Musky is telling it as it is.

*SHOOT THE MESENGER* is all the critics have here.

Guest thermalman

But that past hoax is not all there is to it, it's his actions and behavior over years since the hoax, the additional hoaxes, or attempts at them, his words from his own mouth that contradicts half of what he says now. As well as his current demeanor and behavior.

If he has anything, why not just show it. It's been 4 (?) years in the making. One would think all the paperwork would be in place by now? :rtfm:

Has anyone heard if Vegas has odds on this story? I might be up for some game?

Edited by thermalman