Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

ronn1, no one here is forcing you to believe that a mythical creature exists. Not even Dyer. You seem to have some desire to believe Dyer's claims without any credible evidence. I find that interesting to say the least. I hope we can all look at this a few months from now and see the truth for ourselves, whatever that may be.

Ontario..did you once believe? I think you did..

anyway.... about credible evidence...Let me be clear>>

There is NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE at the moment. I'm taking Musky and Dyer at their word. I believe what they are NOW SAYING IS TRUE.

Edited by ronn1

Dyer's not backing off or hedging...I suggest subjecting yourself to listening to this latest video.

You keep telling people to listen to Dyer, but here's this that's perfectly true:

Some people have "delicate sensibilities" (as mom called them) and they also do not slough off the

poison easily or soon as most folks seem to do.

People say RD is often angry like a rageoholic, and he curses a lot.

I will not listen to him because I don't want my mind and gut polluted by his negativity.

He must have some reliable inside source or he's easily lead because the forward of his book can't be changed on this first printing. No author would risk his reputation on a tall tale. I realize he is not an author like James Patterson and his books are tailored to sell to the bigfoot community but that's a pretty risky statement. It's puzzling as all get out.

I listened to it. Found it interesting and often fascinating and plan to recommend it to others if it's available.

I, too, am puzzled by his position on the Dyer story & must wait and see. He made other, unbelieveable-to-

most-folks-statements that I accepted easily.

Only complaint: the dj interrupted him too much.

FYI: Shooting Bigfoot is NOT listed as an entry in the Tribeca Film Festival. If you Google their website, they have not announced all of the films that will be included. I'm not sure why RD thinks it will be included but I could not verify it.

I didn't believe it either, but it is posted on this page. Far as I can tell, this is the only shred of outside corroberating evidence so far.

http://www.tribecafi...akers_projects/

Edited by Arrowhead

Guest OntarioSquatch

anyway....this thing about credible evidence...Let me be clear>>

There is NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE at the moment. I'm taking Musky and Dyer at their word. I believe what they are NOW SAYING IS TRUE.

Why take someone's word for it if there is nothing credible about it AND they have hoaxed in the past.

"Ontario..did you once believe? I think you did.."

I still believe in the real Bigfoot's existence, except I don't buy Rick Dyer's BS.

In brief, albeit in the minority, I'm with the ones who believe RD's claim.

Awesome! More company for the plane ride to Vegas.

(I know you've been on the passenger list for quite some time; just sayin' hello, really.......)

:crazypilot:

(This one said "crazy pilot" on it. Thought I would give it a whirl..........)

I didn't believe it either, but it is posted on this page. Far as I can tell, this is the only shred of outside corroberating evidence so far.

http://www.tribecafi...akers_projects/

Arrowhead

This listing is for films that have been submitted for grants from Tribeca and not films that will be part of the festival. As an aside, if you look further, Shooting Bigfoot did not win a grant.

• Upvote 1

GENETALIA fianlly addressed! 2:06.45 in Video. The request was by a female caller. This was one of the few topics I was wanted answered and Dyer gave a description.

Why take someone's word for it if there is nothing credible about it AND they have hoaxed in the past.

"Ontario..did you once believe? I think you did.."

I still believe in the real Bigfoot's existence, except I don't buy Rick Dyer's BS.

That could turn out to be an irony for you.

anyway.... about credible evidence...Let me be clear>>

Ah, bless ya, lad................ You have the patience of a saint.

Arrowhead

This listing is for films that have been submitted for grants from Tribeca and not films that will be part of the festival. As an aside, if you look further, Shooting Bigfoot did not win a grant.

Agreed and understood. i wasn't sure what connection that website had to the festival website, but it is being touted as proof.

Yes, it is being touted as proof. However, all it proves is that they submitted the film for a grant that they did not receive. I'm not sure why they would even worry about money if they have video proof of a real Bigfoot getting shot on video? Hell, that would be worth millions and here they are trying to get a $30K grant?

That's a little weird if you ask me...

• Upvote 1

Leaf..

looks like we will know very soon. This is certainly a quest for me..one that I thought would never put me in the *place* I find myself in. I will remain steadfast in my conviction that Dyer's story is true..inspite of his purported past and the BRUTAL KILLING of this creature. Having said all this..I will monitor the situation as it unfolds. I reserve the right to change my mind as I see fit. For now...Dyer is telling the truth.

Yes, it is being touted as proof. However, all it proves is that they submitted the film for a grant that they did not receive. I'm not sure why they would even worry about money if they have video proof of a real Bigfoot getting shot on video? Hell, that would be worth millions and here they are trying to get a $30K grant?

That's a little weird if you ask me...

Thought Minnow is affiliated with -- maybe works for -- the BBC. (?)

Guest DantheMan

That was my first take...Biker or Hulk Hogan in RayBans..lol. Pics of this low quality can be very deceptive. Someone made a good point..you should be able to pick up a hint of reflectivity off the lenses (this is shot in daylight).

Yes I did make a good point, actually an indisputable point if I don't say so myself :)

Sincerely,

The Best Those Are Not Sunglasses on that Bigfoot Tracker in the World

Aka Dantheman

Arrowhead

Very good catch Cisco. And why would a BBC documentary be shown at The Tribeca film festival anyway?

Leaf..

looks like we will know very soon. This is certainly a quest for me..one that I thought would never put me in the *place* I find myself in. I will remain steadfast in my conviction that Dyer's story is true..inspite of his purported past and the BRUTAL KILLING of this creature. Having said all this..I will monitor the situation as it unfolds. I reserve the right to change my mind as I see fit. For now...Dyer is telling the truth.

Watching this journey of yours has been one of the highlights of this thread, for me. I love your courage, honesty, and open heart. :) And yes, we should know soon!!!!! Phew. And then we can get on with our lives. :)