Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

But in every habituation report...they get used to people that they've been around, not newcomers. That's what makes me doubt that part of the story. These super intelligent creatures that can detect cameras, sense people are around, and are super elusive not once, but twice got blinded by some ribs. The likely hood that Rick has a body is greater than there being a dumb sasquatch, so that should show how likely it is. This would make every habituator story false, which I know some wouldn't mind, but it's very unlikely. They don't become immune to people as Rick likes to say. They recognize people.

I'll wait for Derek's report, but i'm still not buying it just yet. There's way too many red flags and inconsistencies in the "story" for me. Truth > the need to prove existence or nonexistence to me.

Nj...I'm with ya..I'm still in a state of *denial*...this Dyer account CAN'T Be true.... Hey, at one time I was perhaps one of the most strident opponents of Dyer's claims. BUT>>>After Musky's testimony I was a believer...Musky's shady past notwithstanding. Folks wake up and smell the coffee..this is the real deal...and I still find that hard to digest.

Edited by ronn1

I guess you could safely argue that point. And conversely I can safely argue that they must have a really really good reason for doing so...

My personal take on what that reason could be is that FB/FB viewed the body...

So Psy, what's your take on the reason FB/FB did what they did, there has to be a reason right?

Dyer is crafty. I think FB/FB has something to do with Dyers latest scheme. Dyer is making money off of his notoriety. I am certain some of that money is being spent perpetuating his hoax. Next step: someone stole the body.

Hah! You want to talk about living dangerously; at 5:30 PM I actually excused myself from the Valentine's dinner table and snuck upstairs to watch RD's latest video on Derek and SK after I noticed on my mobie that it had just been posted. Thank heavens it was only 6 minutes long! It was the perfect crime, but I'd better watch my step!

:music:

LOL..welcome to the *Dyer Watch* junkie club...lol

Dyer is crafty. I think FB/FB has something to do with Dyers latest scheme. Dyer is making money off of his notoriety. I am certain some of that money is being spent perpetuating his hoax. Next step: someone stole the body.

No next step *Musky* has taken it's place and is now on the gurney....lol

not happening......

Ok...

^ I think there are degrees of habituation to consider. If this thing was landlocked, I can see it getting so comfortable that it became too dependent on what it was getting from the humans.

Also reports were that the homeless put out food for it.

(That's just such a crazy scenario to imagine that I have to step aside and remark on that. I mean, here you are, desperate and homeless, and you find yourself sharing territory with a giant ape-man? The first sighting or encounter must've been extremely surreal for folks. They might've been thinking, " oh, great, that's just great - can it get any worse?.)

Dyer knew this BF was a sitting duck...basically, this was a turkey shoot for him...sad. Kinda ticks me off me..but we need resolution...finality and closure.

Edited by ronn1

Shady past plus shady past...

Dyers character speaks for itself. He sold someone two Corvettes for 17000, and then took off with the money, and it was only after a warrant for his arrest was threatened did he ship the vehicles.

Dyer has also been arrested for spousal abuse.

Edited by PsyShroom

Shady past plus shady past...

Dyers character speaks for itself. He sold someone two Corvettes for 17000, and then took off with the money, and out was only after a warrant for his arrest was threatened did he ship the vehicles.

Dyer had also been arrested for spousal abuse.

Dyer has answered those accusations...and I'm not going to re-hash his answers. Having said that, we will soon see if he has a body and none of these RED HERRINGS will matter...will they?

Guest miller44

Just out from http://www.thecryptocrew.com/ a short article on DR and his upcoming visit, nothing new really, just adding it for the sake of discussion:

Randles To View Rick Dyer’s Bigfoot Body

By TCC Team Member Dorraine Fisher

Professional Writer, a nature and wildlife enthusiast who has written for many magazines.

We’ve all been hoping for some kind of confirmation of the supposed Bigfoot body housed in Las Vegas by Rick Dyer. Many have not been satisfied with the idea of long-time skeptic, Musky Allen, having been the only other individual in the community that has seen it. It’s believed the community is looking for a more "trusted" individual to view it and confirm it’s "authenticity."

But a Crypto Crew team member has confirmed tonight that Washington State researcher, Derek Randles, has been personally invited by Dyer to view the body. He would not disclose the time this would take place, but Randles himself confirmed this after Dyer apologized to Randles on his blog earlier today for dragging Randles’ name through the mud on many occasions since Dyer first released the story and the "tent video" to the public.

We’ll have more information as this unfolds. ********DF

I was here on *watch* when Derek first announced this and I was literally in shock>>>>STUNNED! Derek has kept a civil relationship with Dyer and now it's paying off in spades!

Edited by ronn1

Guest miller44

Dyer has answered those accusations...and I'm not going to re-hash his answers.

I have never been arrested per se, but still there are a great number of things in my past that I wouldn't want people here to know, and I don't even really know any of you guys in real life. But still I'd be mightly embarassed about a thing or two.

My dad said to me once something that was brilliant, he just said "no matter how good a life you lead there are going to be 4 or 5 instances where you look back and say 'what the hell was I doing in that situation???' " I remember asking him a question after that and he just repeated: "no matter how good a life you lead there are going to be 4 or 5 instances where you look back and say 'what the hell was I doing in that situation???' "

I'm still a young man and I've already used up about three of them. Not that I'm saying that there is any excuse for scaming people of domestic abuse or stuff like that, but I have forund what my dad said is true. Those 4 or 5 things are different for each of us, but we all have them. You are on the wrong planet if you think you can get through this life without making any mistakes. The best we can do is to learn from them. Whether RD has learned form his mistakes is debateable, wheather he is trying to learn from them could be debateable also. But either way it appears as though we'll know soon enough.

• Upvote 1

OK...

Back at ya soon..

I have never been arrested per se, but still there are a great number of things in my past that I wouldn't want people here to know, and I don't even really know any of you guys in real life. But still I'd be mightly embarassed about a thing or two.

My dad said to me once something that was brilliant, he just said "no matter how good a life you lead there are going to be 4 or 5 instances where you look back and say 'what the hell was I doing in that situation???' " I remember asking him a question after that and he just repeated: "no matter how good a life you lead there are going to be 4 or 5 instances where you look back and say 'what the hell was I doing in that situation???' "

I'm still a young man and I've already used up about three of them. Not that I'm saying that there is any excuse for scaming people of domestic abuse or stuff like that, but I have forund what my dad said is true. Those 4 or 5 things are different for each of us, but we all have them. You are on the wrong planet if you think you can get through this life without making any mistakes. The best we can do is to learn from them. Whether RD has learned form his mistakes is debateable, wheather he is trying to learn from them could be debateable also. But either way it appears as though we'll know soon enough.

Miller..you're not the only *bad boy* here...good post. Redemption springs eternal..I know. Thank you.

Edited by ronn1

But like I said earlier, what redemption? The community will never accept him even if he does have a body. He says the old community will disappear and he'll lead the new community. The problem with that is that WE are the community. Each and everyone of us on this forum, various facebook groups and other forums. The existing community and researchers aren't going to get up and leave and he will never be look at as anything but a pariah. His attitude through all of this guarantees that. He can delete videos, but they were downloaded by enough people that his actions won't disappear. He's said the BF world will never benefit from this in any way. He's going to keep it locked away and sell it. He'll be like the boy that took his ball and went home.

Could you imagine him at a conference? He'd be the only english speaking presenter that needs a translator. And there's still no body. There's claims of a body and invitations sent out to verify those claims. They aren't verified yet.

But like I said earlier, what redemption? The community will never accept him even if he does have a body. He says the old community will disappear and he'll lead the new community. The problem with that is that WE are the community. Each and everyone of us on this forum, various facebook groups and other forums. The existing community and researchers aren't going to get up and leave and he will never be look at as anything but a pariah. His attitude through all of this guarantees that. He can delete videos, but they were downloaded by enough people that his actions won't disappear. He's said the BF world will never benefit from this in any way. He's going to keep it locked away and sell it. He'll be like the boy that took his ball and went home.

Could you imagine him at a conference? He'd be the only english speaking presenter that needs a translator. And there's still no body. There's claims of a body and invitations sent out to verify those claims. They aren't verified yet.

Nj...first and foremost...let's not lose focus here. A man called Rick Dyer will introduce the world to a BF...like it or not. In the process of doing so, I think Mr Dyer will have a humbling experience...I already sense this in his recent communications. He will finally *get the message* and move on.

Having said all this...this isn't about Dyer....sometimes the *messenger* isn't the one you would expect them to be. So...I guess we need to simply focus on the message from here out...Dyer notwithstanding.

Edited by ronn1