Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

@ nj - To Rick's credit, I've heard an improvement on how he expresses himself. When he is calm and composed, he can come across quite well. He's no dolt either. Obviously I don't agree with his reasoning at times and the chest pumping is super annoying and even distasteful but compared to when I first heard him, he's improved.

Guest miller44
Could you imagine him at a conference? He'd be the only english speaking presenter that needs a translator.

Okay that just got a lock on my vote for the single funniest thing that has been said on BFF, ever!

lmao, (roflmao actually...)

Yeah, man I gotta agree with you njjohn. I think if the claim is proven to be true it will probably end up being the worst thing that's ever happened to RD. Not only for how the BF community (past and future) would view him, but just in terms of his psychological make up. Look at other cases like that; I've never talked to the guy, but I'd bet 29 days out of each month Bob Gimlin wishes he'd never even heard of bigfoot.

If the claim is true I hope RD can get himself together before this hits the big leagues. One of the truest things I felt from Musky's talks was what he said when he was traveling back home afterward and realizing the scope of the problem he now had on his hands after seeing what he saw. He was defintely right about that. It messed him up bigtime, and he seems to have messed himself up bigtime as a result.

"It couldn't happened to a nicer guy" most would say, and it's sort of true, Dyer is a real jerk for the most part and he probably deserves a grubbing, but as njjohn says if this plays out in the afirmative I don't predict there's not going to be redemption served with RD's biscuts and gravy. The truth is I wouldn't envy RD on those 29 days of each month.

More Dyer bashing...Kill the messenger have at it guys...

..he hands you a BF and you still want to bash. Amazing..

Edited by ronn1

Guest miller44

More Dyer bashing...

..he hands you a BF and you still want to bash. Keep in mind>>>we are talking %$#*& here because HE is going to deliver the goods? Amazing..

Honestly man, I feel genuinely sorry for the guy, and that's how I have felt for a rather long time. RD is under huge stress from some type of personality thingy, and he's traditionally dealt with those insecurities by going on the attack. Also if he did what he claims he did he's got the very tough job of living with himeslf which can't be easy. None of that is a good thing, and for the most part RD's not been a good guy when it comes to dealing with such matters. There's no point denying that, and to mention it is not necessarily "Dyer bashing".

But as you say there have been improvements bigtime of late. I think the first video he posted after Musky viewed the body was a big turning point, he seemed fully of compassion and contentment and whatnot, I hope it continues.

If the claim pans out, and there is redemption to be had it would be that RD's not strictly "Dyer the liar" like most people spout at the present time. However, considering the rest of what he's up against I don't think that redemption will take him very far. I hope I am wrong, sincerely I do; I want this story to have a happy ending for RD for the community and for Bigfoot. But given the limitations of human sensibility that is a whole lot to hope for.

Still no body.

RD has just managed to buy the story an extra couple of weeks with this latest invitation. He underestimated the lack of weight that this nobody Musky had.

I''ll break out the crow when I see the corpse. Not a second sooner.

Interesting to the the Dyer disciples getting almost cocky now. Keep an open mind guys. Remember who you are dealing with.

Guest miller44
Interesting to the the Dyer disciples getting almost cocky now. Keep an open mind guys. Remember who you are dealing with.

Certainly sound advice. Just for the record if Dyer can claim any "disciples" I'm not one of them; I want to be a part of the bf community not part of a personality cult heralding anyone's involvment in that community.

More Dyer bashing...Kill the messenger have at it guys...

..he hands you a BF and you still want to bash. Amazing..

I know! 259 pages and 5 months of bashing. Surely 20 pages and 2 weeks was enough?? Forgive the guy and move on!

I''ll break out the crow when I see the corpse. Not a second sooner.

S'thats ok MG. But just to let you know that you are a wee bit too late to buy a ticket for our train which pulled out of the station last week...!

Does anyone know if Derek Randles will definately be able to give us a statement after the visit? I am certain that the FBFB guys have viewed the body but I think they backed out of giving an official statement due to the flack they might have gotten like Musky did.

Will you Derek Randles - you will give us a statement wont you. Forget what happened to Musky and how he was treated?

May the force be with you :superman:

Certainly sound advice. Just for the record if Dyer can claim any "disciples" I'm not one of them; I want to be a part of the bf community not part of a personality cult heralding anyone's involvment in that community.

I personally think that Rick Dyer will be forgotten after about 6 months after the reveal. I think the science world will then take centre stage in the next round of sensationalism and controversy. He will be ok though as he will have money.

Hi there,

Can I just double check something: apart from Rick Dyer and Musky - has anyone else confirmed that there is a body?

Thanks.

Lee

• Upvote 1

Guest miller44

Can I just double check something: apart from Rick Dyer and Musky - has anyone else confirmed that there is a body?

Confirmed, no. However there are reports that a second unnamed person viewed the body at the same time as Musky, but no name has ever surfaced as to who it was. The following report came from the crypto crew on Feb 5th 2013. http://www.thecrypto...tent-video.html

The unnamed person who also reportedly seen and touch the body is said to be someone from the bigfoot community and who is a believer. I knew in advance about this but could not tell it, I do not know who it is but some speculated that it was Dr. Meldrum but that is just a rumor and unconfirmed. These people have been up all night and I assume they are either on a plane asleep or at home asleep. I expect a up date as the day goes on.

It was also reported by crypto crew that the FB/FB founders viewed the body on Feb 11th 2012. http://www.thecrypto...people-see.html

An inside source has told us that Jack Barnes and Jeff Andersen from Facebook/Find Bigfoot was possibly in Las Vegas with Rick Dyer last night. The possible meeting was for a viewing of the reported dead bigfoot body from the tent video.
Edited by miller44

I know this is just a touch off topic, but I would like to address a former comment. I have always ran my research with honesty and integrity. I have supported what Melba was working on because myself and the research organization I'm part of contributed many samples to it. That's where it starts, and that's where it ends. We gathered the most samples of any group involved, and then we submitted them. Then we sat back and hoped for the best just like everyone else who submitted samples. I have no control over Melba Ketchum what so ever. I had NOTHING to do with the way she got her paper out. I did show verbal support because I was happy that someone was finally pushing forward with a DNA study. Please explain to me why that makes me suspect. Seriously...get real. As far as the Elbe track way goes, we were all excited at first, but there were problems with the tracks. Investigations happened and the truth came out, thank you Matt Pruitt. If those two events are your bullet points, and that makes you think that I'm not an honest person, then you have no idea who I am and your Kung Fu is weak.

Sorry, back to the subject. If this does indeed happen I will do my very best to view and retain everything I'm allowed to see and experience, and I will share here everything I'm allowed to, immediately upon my return. Rick knows me well enough to know I won't lie about it. That might be why he's asked me to go. A few people have asked why I would be involved at all, and I have that answer. If there's a chance this is real, then I have to take that chance. In my dealings with Rick he's always been straight with me. He's been man enough to apologize to me as well for his negative blogs about me and my investigation of the Sierra shootings. He's invited me down and I intend to go as long as the invitation stands. Worst case scenario, I'll sit by the pool with an umbrella drink and enjoy the sunshine. A lot of you have said some really nice things about me and I very much appreciate that.

DR