Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Now the footage.....

No way would Chris Noel have seen anything from Minnow. If Dyer had any additional footage of a BF dead or otherwise it would be out there by now. NDA or no NDA.

As an interesting aside, the skeleton of the English King Richard III were found recently. His bones were discovered back in August last year and DNA testing soon after confirmed the identity of the remains. This is big news back in the UK but the story only broke after the airing last night of a documentary on Channel Four detailing the discovery. I guess you know what I'm getting at here....

http://www.guardian....genet-king-live

Yes!!! Great stuff MarkG!! YOu see, I know you will all say oh bones of an ancient English king isnt very exciting to us over here, but it is a very interesting example of how a find can be kept quiet and worked on quietly for months before press releases are let out.

Well, Musky posted on FB during the time of flight on Monday, so we can assume it was not today.

Certainly by Friday..or sooner, since Dyer said he was going to post a PIC of Musky viewing the *body* on Fri eve.

Does anybody have any thoughts on how they would be preserving a body for this amount of time? I don't think just freezing it would be the best idea. Wouldn't it be recommended to freeze it in a block of ice? If that is the case then how is Musky going to examine it? I can't imagine they would thaw it out and let him examine it and then freeze it in another block of ice.

I know this has been mentioned before, but I'm curious as to what the recommended way to preserve it would actually be.

Let's re-cap the 2008 Hoax;

So here is some of the CNN article; http://www.cnn.com/2...hoax/index.html

Fun" isn't exactly how Clayton County Police Chief Jeff Turner sees it. He has kicked Whitton off the police force.

"He lied on national TV," Turner says of Whitton, "so a defense attorney now could say, 'How do we know you're not lying now?' "

Whitton and Dyer had announced that they had found the body of a 7-foot-7-inch, 500-pound half-ape, half-human creature while hiking in the north Georgia mountains in June. They also said they had spotted about three similar living creatures.

Still unclear is how much money Whitton and Dyer got out of the hoax.

Steve Kulls, who maintains the SquatchDetective Web site and hosts a similarly named Internet radio program, first interviewed Dyer on July 28 for the radio program. On August 12, Kulls said, Dyer and Whitton "requested an undisclosed sum of money as an advance, expected from the marketing and promotion."

Two days later, after signing a receipt and counting the money, Dyer and Whitton showed the Searching for Bigfoot team the freezer containing what they claimed was the carcass: "Something appearing large, hairy and frozen in ice," Kulls wrote on the Web site.

It was, as many had suspected, an ape-like costume stuffed with entrails.

After the news conference last week, Dyer and Whitton disappeared from view. The truth came out over the weekend.

In a Web posting this week, Kulls wrote that "action is being instigated against the perpetrators."

The two hoaxers have hired attorney Steve Lister to represent them.

"There have been some threats made to them for both civil and criminal prosecution," Lister said.

The attorney says the Bigfoot incident "got out of hand."

Dyer, asked whether he ever thought that the hoopla had become more than just a joke, implied that everyone should have known it was a hoax.

"Well, we told 10 different stories," he said. "Everyone knew we were lying."

KB

Guest VioletX

Musky said this today on FB/FB's facebook page. He also said he will give a full interview as soon as he gets back from Vegas.

573944_100001615346922_2030983628_q.jpg

Musky Allen Jeff Kerstetter, You only know half the information. Ricks and his investors (individually) laid claim to ownership of the body. Each one had their OWN Non-Disclosure Document which consisted of 9 pages total. Minnow Films has nothing more than film Right ownership from my understanding. They are not part of the ND agreement.

That actually makes sense.

So, with this.....it took a few days to discover the truth. What if Musky gets fooled the same way? IF the "body" is in ice and can barely be visible, how will he know it's a hoax?

KB

Musky said this today on FB/FB's facebook page. He also said he will give a full interview as soon as he gets back from Vegas.

573944_100001615346922_2030983628_q.jpg

Musky Allen Jeff Kerstetter, You only know half the information. Ricks and his investors (individually) laid claim to ownership of the body. Each one had their OWN Non-Disclosure Document which consisted of 9 pages total. Minnow Films has nothing more than film Right ownership from my understanding. They are not part of the ND agreement.

Firstly Dyer has previous when dispensing fake documentation. I would take a closer look at that NDA.

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/how-not-to-write-cease-and-desist-letter.html

So Minnow Films no longer have any claim, partial or otherwise to the body? In that case the story has changed. Lindsay is quoted as 'Minnow Films retained possession of the body, and they farmed out its storage to a third party'.

Guest OntarioSquatch

Like any hoaxer, Dyer will try to milk as much as he can out of this if he see's that people are interested. We may have taken the bait already, but that's actually ok. The next big claim will hopefully be met with a little more skepticism.

Yes..I brought it up...I first assumed it would frozen. However, in the Morgues etc I think they are refrigerated, but not frozen solid. Looks like around 37-40F....( 3-5C)>>> Found this: Mortuary refrigeration units are designed for an interior temperature of +3 °C/+5 °C.

Yes..I brought it up...I first assumed it would frozen. However, in the Morgues etc I think they are refrigerated, but not frozen solid. Looks like around 37-40F....( 3-5C)>>> Found this: Mortuary refrigeration units are designed for an interior temperature of +3 °C/+5 °C.

LOL thats brilliant research Ronn1. Oh I love this thread for all our efforts of trying to unfathom this wretched story. And researching a mortuary's refridgeration techniques takes the biscuit. HAHA! Love it :)

So, with this.....it took a few days to discover the truth. What if Musky gets fooled the same way? IF the "body" is in ice and can barely be visible, how will he know it's a hoax?

KB

Even if it's not encased in ice...Dyer won't allow him to physically examine it. Keep in mind in 08 he had a pretty realistic looking BF with real animal parts. No doubt he could provide a VERY convincing body using various means.

LOL thats brilliant research Ronn1. Oh I love this thread for all our efforts of trying to unfathom this wretched story. And researching a mortuary's refridgeration techniques takes the biscuit. HAHA! Love it :)

LOL..After all this a quest for the truth...

ronn1, how long would a body stay preserved at that temperature though? Keep in mind this is an extended amount of time where as most bodies aren't kept for very long. It has already been 5 months and who knows how much longer it will be.