Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Just in from MUSKY>>>>

Musky AllenFebruary 4, 2013 at 7:40 AM

For the record, I'm not a believer until i see a body. Enormus amount of time has been spent to secure the necessary rights and permission to allow me to view the reported specimen. This is NOT about money for me, it's cost me my 'own' money to make this happen. Many hours of due diligence including my Lawyers time to process the disclosure documents from several people and business entities who are involved. We went to great lengths (legally) to put me into a position to report my finding without Pictures, locations, filming or video taping the process. I will however be meticulous in what i view or not view during this trip. If this turns out to be a hoax, or Rick Dyer is 'TRYING' to hoax me, it will be a sad day for Mr. Dyer.

I'm just back for the day and my head is spinning from all the recent news!

I do know this, though: KB has a big and beautiful soul. :)

And Violet's news about no special effects, no costume: awesome. And Mark's about the King Richard doc: very interesting. And Ronn's info about the temps in the mortuary: I ain't goin' into one of those in a big hurry!

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the 9 pages of NDA's: priceless!!!!!!

Edited by LeafTalker

Just in from MUSKY>>>>

Musky AllenFebruary 4, 2013 at 7:40 AM

For the record, I'm not a believer until i see a body. Enormus amount of time has been spent to secure the necessary rights and permission to allow me to view the reported specimen. This is NOT about money for me, it's cost me my 'own' money to make this happen. Many hours of due diligence including my Lawyers time to process the disclosure documents from several people and business entities who are involved. We went to great lengths (legally) to put me into a position to report my finding without Pictures, locations, filming or video taping the process. I will however be meticulous in what i view or not view during this trip. If this turns out to be a hoax, or Rick Dyer is 'TRYING' to hoax me, it will be a sad day for Mr. Dyer.

Yeah do you think Musky has legal docs too - I mean protecting him from fraudulent accounts? Do you think he can draw up something to fling at Dyer if its all a hoax? Can people do that?

I'm just back for the day and my head is spinning from all the recent news!

I do know this, though: KB has a big and beautiful soul. :)

And Violet's news about no special effects, no costume: awesome. And Mark's about the King Richard doc: very interesting. And Ronn's info about the temps in the mortuary: I ain't goin' into one of those in a big hurry!

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the 9 pages of NDA's: priceless!!!!!!

Where is Cisco? Cisco where are you??

He stated that the NDA was actually 8 pages, and the ninth was from his lawyer and his rights?

Dyer said there were 7 others in his radio blog..so If ya add Dyer that's 8 right there.

Guest VioletX

I just messaged Musky to ask if he is allowed to take notes, sketches and take measurements, will let you know if he gets back to me.

If Dyer was stupid enough to sign something. Musky said his lawyer just went through to find a way for him to report without anything that will back up his story. If Dyer hoaxes him, he still can't reveal anything because he's signed the NDAs. Breaking the NDAs would be breaking the legal contracts and result in a lawsuit. Even if it's a hoax, it's not illegal, so what legal recourse would Musky have? A civil suit for the cost of plane tickets?

Anything that comes out is exactly what RD wants to come out, nothing more.

The whole Musky saga just stinks to high heaven (no pun intended). Why would Dyer go to so much trouble just now when he claims the big reveal is close anyway. It just doesn't make any sense. If you had truly bagged yourself a bigfoot why would it matter that some guys on a blog or forum didn't believe you? You are the proud owner of a soon to be revealed BF corpse. Stuff everyone else right?

But isnt it breaking a verbal contract? ie. if someone says I have a BF and I want you to see it. If you get there and there is no real BF then surely they have broken their verbal contract atleast?

Guest VioletX

@ Leaf talker, yeah it is too bad we are not organized enough to do a daily wrap up as was done in the Ed Smith thread...bit that about sums everything up.

The whole Musky saga just stinks to high heaven (no pun intended). Why would Dyer go to so much trouble just now when he claims the big reveal is close anyway. It just doesn't make any sense. If you had truly bagged yourself a bigfoot why would it matter that some guys on a blog or forum didn't believe you? You are the proud owner of a soon to be revealed BF corpse. Stuff everyone else right?

Maybe its because Dyer would just really really really enjoy it! Really enjoy seeing Muskys face looking totally shocked! And actually if Minnow are the ones who are going to try steal the show with thier big reveal, then I can see how Dyer would want his little private shows of triumph?

Guest VioletX

@MarkGlascow, Either it stinks or it went down like he said it did and remember he had the offer to FB/FB out for awhile now too, maybe he wants to steal Minnows thunder or just cannot wait to show someone...5 months is a long time.

But isnt it breaking a verbal contract? ie. if someone says I have a BF and I want you to see it. If you get there and there is no real BF then surely they have broken their verbal contract atleast?

It depends on how it's worded in the NDA, which he signed. I haven't seen the actual NDA, so I have no clue. If it just refers to "body," it could be the body of a caterpillar and it wouldn't break the contract.

It depends on how it's worded in the NDA, which he signed. I haven't seen the actual NDA, so I have no clue. If it just refers to "body," it could be the body of a caterpillar and it wouldn't break the contract.

Well whatever the case, as Dyer hoaxed before, I would have thought that Musky would have drawn up something to fling at him in the event of. He said 'If this turns out to be a hoax, or Rick Dyer is 'TRYING' to hoax me, it will be a sad day for Mr. Dyer. What does he intend to do? Spray paint rude things on Dyers front door? I doubt he would resort to violence so I am sure he has something up his sleeve?