Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

SSR Team

Yes! And you have just contributed to the 61st page! Well done. We will send you a mini bottle of champagne :)

Thanks Rick.

Edited by BobbyO
  • Upvote 2

@jacki - Musky is trying to sound like he's serious, so when he confirms, it'll sound more convincing.

The problem with legal documents is both parties have to sign them. He could write up anything he wanted, but unless Rick signed it, it wouldn't be usable in court.

Guest VioletX

I just messaged Musky to ask if he is allowed to take notes, sketches and take measurements, will let you know if he gets back to me.

Musky got back to me quickly, thanks Musky!

The way it reads. I cannot aquire, obtain, procure or buy any physical material or produce any saleable information that can be copyrighted, i.e Photos, films, audio and video. Notes and sketches from my understanding is discretionary to who is supervising the visit.

Edited by VioletX

@jacki - Musky is trying to sound like he's serious, so when he confirms, it'll sound more convincing.

The problem with legal documents is both parties have to sign them. He could write up anything he wanted, but unless Rick signed it, it wouldn't be usable in court.

Ah but you have already made up your mind that Musky is a 'shill' and the whole exercise is futile? I will take this same negative slant too if a definitive negative FACT is shown, not speculated but shown to be a FACT.

Does anybody have any thoughts on how they would be preserving a body for this amount of time? I don't think just freezing it would be the best idea. Wouldn't it be recommended to freeze it in a block of ice? If that is the case then how is Musky going to examine it? I can't imagine they would thaw it out and let him examine it and then freeze it in another block of ice.

I know this has been mentioned before, but I'm curious as to what the recommended way to preserve it would actually be.

exactly my thoughts a few pages back

Thanks Violetx. Can you ask him if he will be able to touch it/prod it and absolutely know it is not fake? I assume he knows Dyer used some actual real animal parts in the 2008 hoax, but please make sure Musky knows that. Also ask if they will thaw it out for him so he can actually tell if it's real and does he know if it's in a block of ice or not. Thanks very much.

The whole Musky saga just stinks to high heaven (no pun intended). Why would Dyer go to so much trouble just now when he claims the big reveal is close anyway. It just doesn't make any sense. If you had truly bagged yourself a bigfoot why would it matter that some guys on a blog or forum didn't believe you? You are the proud owner of a soon to be revealed BF corpse. Stuff everyone else right?

Indeed!

No, not at all. You just asked what he'd do. He couldn't do anything, which is why it sounded suspicious. Musky comes out of nowhere in 2012 and is a "Famed Skeptic", but according to whom? His earliest mention was questionable photos on bigfootevidence.com in October of 2012, and then he's linked to RD in November before a body was ever announced. It's just fishy that he's been doing interviews for 30 years, yet no one knows him.

I haven't made my mind up at all. But can you see how it all fits together? I can piece together everything and see how it could be 100% true. Yes, there's some major holes, but I haven't ruled out it's possible. Can you look at everything and picture how it could be a very elaborate hoax?

Thanks Violetx. Can you ask him if he will be able to touch it/prod it and absolutely know it is not fake? I assume he knows Dyer used some actual real animal parts in the 2008 hoax, but please make sure Musky knows that. Also ask if they will thaw it out for him so he can actually tell if it's real and does he know if it's in a block of ice or not. Thanks very much.

exactly my thoughts a few pages back

Well thanks to Ronn1's great researching, we are wondering if the body is kept in mortuary conditions - ie not frozen but very very cold brrrrrrrrrr.......

Can you look at everything and picture how it could be a very elaborate hoax?

I could see that it could be a very complicated highly expensive hoax indeed. But why and for what reason? There would be no financial gain other than the odd ....book? What will RD gain from producing this elaborate hoax? He will lose his career as BF tracker as no one will want to back him or go on any of his treks? No one will like him and can you imagine what his wife might be thinking about all this? Infact yes - has anyone wondered what Dyers wife with all their little children would want to happen? Do you really think she would neither care nor disapprove of her husband bringing a barrage of hostility into their family life. Do you think she wouldnt care about him losing his job when they have little kids.

Has anyone thought about Dyers wife in amongst all this??? Think people think!!

IMO, the walls are closing in! On his blog, RD has just felt the "need" to answer some questions! Why? He is feeling the pressure.

The spelling and grammar is BAD, even by RD standards. He was rushed!

Edited by lhlyda

Which wife? This isn't his first. Seven kids by more than one. His last wife is the one he said was behind the ebay scams. And you can look up his job history. He's started and failed many businesses. And you'd think no one would go on any of his expeditions since the first hoax... or the second... Attention sells. People google bigfoot expeditions and see the claims. They don't do the research. He wouldn't be making the claimed $20k a month if it wasn't for his 2008 hoax, so the BS excuse that hoaxes don't pay is just that -- BS.

As to the mortuary conditions... if it's positive temperatures i.e. 3-5 degrees celcius, that temperature doesn't slow decomposition. Even the negative temperature freezers only slow it, so after 5 months... would anything be recognizable at all?

Thanks Rick.

lmao!

I will take this same negative slant too if a definitive negative FACT is shown, not speculated but shown to be a FACT.

The burden of proof is on RD to prove he has it, not on us to prove he does not have it.

How about starting with some evidence that he does have it. Anything. A crumb. A shred. A FACT.