Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Just in from Dyer>>>

I thought I needed to answer some questions to clear up some things.

Q. Why don't you just released the body right now'

A. At first I thought the same way but as they explained many details that I wasn't aware of go along with presenting the most magnificent discovery ever.

Q. If I had a body I would do this or I would do that...

A. Will you don't and I do! People you have no idea what it takes to do this.

People are good at giving advice But until you have walked in my shoes shut the hell up.

Q. Why don't you let someone in the Bigfoot community that's respected to look at the body like Dr. Meldrum?

A. The respected people in the Bigfoot community has been searching for Bigfoot for decades with no avail. They are the last people that will see the body.

If you've been looking for Bigfoot for more than five years with no avail then you suck at it, get out of the business and move on.

Q. Is this just a hoax our way to make money?

A. This is not a hoax. I would never jeopardize my relationship with my investors. A hoax would destroy my income that I received from my investors monthly. A hoax doesn't make any money it only makes you look like a fool.

Q. You're not even a real researcher your hoaxer. One even call yourself a researcher.

A. If you consider searching for Bigfoot for more than five years with nobody and no hard evidence of any kind then I don't want to be your kind a researcher.

For the past four and half years I have completed almost 90 expeditions in seven countries. I have moved my family around the world searching for Bigfoot. We actually live in Russia and Mexico for 13 months. We have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in the search for Bigfoot. Lucky for me my Lord and Savior came through and gave me this opportunity to prove to the world existence of Bigfoot.

Q. How do we know that you're not going to pay Musky to verify it?

A. I'm not even going to buy Musky dinner. This is a friendship visit this is a visit because he called me out on my own show because he's an *******.. This is just to prove to him that they could exist.

There is no money in Bigfoot unless it's out where everyone can see it. 100 people could verify it but there is no money in this. Musky is coming out here on his own dime.

Q. This visit if he even comes will only prove bigfoot to him!

A. That's my goal!

I hope this has answered your questions.

People i'm the most hated person in Bigfoot don't you think that over the past four months that someone would have busted this if it was a hoax. They tried every which Way but loose and they can do it. Then they attacked my personal life.

And now they're just making up stories. Even some of the top people ghate hates me will agree with you I'm telling the

truth . I'm not giving you a piece of Bear-meat and a tall tale.

1. The tent video

2. The real story

3. The 90 minute HD footage

4. The release of the body

Thank you God bless!

Guest VioletX

Thanks Violetx. Can you ask him if he will be able to touch it/prod it and absolutely know it is not fake? I assume he knows Dyer used some actual real animal parts in the 2008 hoax, but please make sure Musky knows that. Also ask if they will thaw it out for him so he can actually tell if it's real and does he know if it's in a block of ice or not. Thanks very much.

Rick all ready has said a few times that Allen is allowed to physically examine the BF and take a scalpel to it.

LOL, I don't think they can go back and forth defrosting and re-freezing.

Edited by VioletX

I know what Dyer intially said..he also said Musky "could F it if he wanted"..seriously those were his words on the radio blog. I can say with great confidence there's NO WAY he will be allowed to tamper with the body..... frozen or not.

Edited by ronn1

Guest VioletX

Oh I dont know :( I am losing my mind today and need to get sleep.

Have a good night Jacki do NOT dream about RD or his corpse!

Was he supposed to fly out today?

It was posted one day this week. The flight to Vegas from Chicago leaves the same time each day. So since it wasn't today, maybe tomorrow!

I know what Dyer intially said..he also said Musky "could F it if he wanted"..seriously those were his words on the radio blog. I can say with great confidence there's NO WAY he will be allowed to tamper with the body..... frozen or not.

As a matter of fact he said he could stick his finger up.....

"I'm not giving you a piece of Bear-meat and a tall tale."

I wonder what THAT is in reference to?

If you read Dyers blog, he trashes a person who claimed to kill two BF and left in the field. Went back later to get samples and the DNA came back bear.

Lucky for me my Lord and Savior came through and gave me this opportunity to prove to the world existence of Bigfoot.

Thank you God bless!

Religion. The last refuge of a scoundrel.

Edited by Rockape

Yeah when I hear his show or see his videos the very first thing that comes to my mind is what a great CHRISTIAN this guy is.

I tell ya I just cannot understand how or where this absolute insane man found someone to PAY him and apparently VERY WELL to do this kind of garbage. Can someone answer that for me? Does anyone know who it is that is footing this bill for this louse?

In my opinion this guy should be in prison. He is absolutely insane and should be pitied if he wasn't such a first rate piece of trash.

Nalajr

Does anybody have any thoughts on how they would be preserving a body for this amount of time? I don't think just freezing it would be the best idea.

I know this has been mentioned before, but I'm curious as to what the recommended way to preserve it would actually be.

Maybe they had it embalmed. If somebody put up the money to get the body moved that far from San Antonio, why couldn't they get it embalmed?