Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

snapback.pngronn1, on 04 February 2013 - 04:27 PM, said:

Lucky for me my Lord and Savior came through and gave me this opportunity to prove to the world existence of Bigfoot.

Thank you God bless!

Religion. The last refuge of a scoundrel.

Hey..you made it look like I SAID THAT!! LOL

Maybe they had it embalmed. If somebody put up the money to get the body moved that far from San Antonio, why couldn't they get it embalmed?

That crossed my mind...so now we have embalmer (mortician) signing an NA...LOL

Edited by ronn1

Maybe they had it embalmed. If somebody put up the money to get the body moved that far from San Antonio, why couldn't they get it embalmed?

I was thinking that was a possibility as well. I've been trying to figure out the best way to preserve it and I admit I really don't know. Even if it was embalmed how long would it last?

That crossed my mind...so now we have embalmer (mortician) signing an NA...LOL

Why not sign a NDA? The morticians I've known don't talk much about their work anyway.

Even if it was embalmed how long would it last?

I don't know, but it would be a lot longer than if it wasn't.

I think the only way to really preserve a body for 5 months (that's how long it's been) would be to keep it frozen solid. If I find out something else, I post it here.

EDITED: Embalming can preserve a body for a very long time..years. I guess anything is possible....but I recall reading that the purported body was stored in a refrigerated WH. Having said this.. I think this topic is somewhat moot. Musky will see a body..period. He will not be able to manipulate it in any way..that's just common sense and goes hand in hand with not being able to film..record..etc.

Edited by ronn1

Rick all ready has said a few times that Allen is allowed to physically examine the BF and take a scalpel to it.

LOL, I don't think they can go back and forth defrosting and re-freezing.

I realize Dyer originally said he could, but I'm wondering if that is still the case. Dyer said it took a lot for him to convince the others to let Musky see it and they signed papers so I'm wondering if it will still happen. I also think there is a chance that Dyer could fool Musky unless he is really able to examine it. Keep in mind in 2008 Dyer used a real cow tongue and eyes to make it look real.

I also agree that it doesn't sound right that they would thaw it out for him and refreeze it and that's why I was wondering what he would say about that. I also hope he could let us know how it is actually preserved.

Has anyone ever asked Dyer how it is being preserved?

@ Leaf talker, yeah it is too bad we are not organized enough to do a daily wrap up as was done in the Ed Smith thread...bit that about sums everything up.

It's more fun this way....... :)

You have got to be kidding with the embalming! For heaven's sake. Can we make this story even more outlandish?? Now we're moving 500+ pound BFs to funeral homes. Or wait, maybe the mortician made a house call. And oh yes, the NDA again. :huh:

HEHE..actually it *would* be one of the greatest discoveries of ALL TIME and I don't see Dyer as part of that event. Not gonna happen..but it's gettin' pretty intense as far as how all this will play out.