Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

It's been bantered about and here it is lobbed back. Ask yourself this: what if Minnow Films let RD make a huge hoax, then documented the whole process to show how utterly and completely obsessed a big faction of the "bigfoot community" really is? I believe that is the gyst of their movie.

^^^^ Sounds 100% more plausible than the other option.....Ricky who doesn't believe in BF becomes an ace tracker and bags one....

Guest VioletX

^^^^ Sounds 100% more plausible than the other option.....Ricky who doesn't believe in BF becomes an ace tracker and bags one....

Even if he went out on all these expeditions as a fraud to play as a researcher, if he was traipsing around in the woods for days he might start to believe ,he would definitely be looking over his shoulder, hearing strange noises, well, he would be hunting for Bigfoot.

Even if RD is a hoaxer doesn't all the time he spent in the woods,( far more time than some who can only research part-time), count for anything?

If he spent time out in the woods falsely getting money from people on his expeditions and planning his next hoax, that wouldn't count as time as a legitimate researcher. It's still an IF, but even because of his first hoax, I wouldn't go on one unless I was covering it for a story.

I've never known or heard of anyone who has gone on one.

Not sure anyone would admit to it!

Anyone reading this, have you ever gone with BFT?

Edited by lhlyda

Even if he went out on all these expeditions as a fraud to play as a researcher, if he was traipsing around in the woods for days he might start to believe ,he would definitely be looking over his shoulder, hearing strange noises, well, he would be hunting for Bigfoot.

Even if RD is a hoaxer doesn't all the time he spent in the woods,( far more time than some who can only research part-time), count for anything?

Dyer does NOT strike me as someone SERIOUS about catching/learning about BF. He's an opportunist and a charlatan. That's his *modus operandi* always has been. Just like a carnival barker at a dog and poney show...and he's VERY GOOD at it. I have watched and listened to MANY of his rants on video and radio blogs. He thrives off attention and manipulation...classic con man. So..can an individual like this bag a BF and be the FIRST in the history of man to ultimately catch this ever *illusive* creature? I think you know the obvious answer. Why, then, are we all here?....because we're HOOKED..YEP..Dyer knows human nature and how to use it to his advantage. Yep..I'll stay here to the bitter end.

Edited by ronn1

I completely agree with Ronn1. There is absolutely no way Musky reports anything other than there is a bigfoot body. Everyone has seen RD waiving around that cash like he's 50 cent or something. I bet all he had to do was kick down Musky a few GRR and Musky's all in on the hoax ride.

Guest VioletX

Dyer does NOT strike me as someone SERIOUS about catching/learning about BF. He's an opportunist and a charlatan. That's his *modus operandi* always has been. Just like a carnival barker at a dog and poney show...and he's VERY GOOD at it. I have watched and listened to MANY of his rants on video and radio blogs. He thrives off attention and manipulation...classic con man. So..can an individual like this bag a BF and be the FIRST in the history of man to ultimately catch this ever *illusive* creature? I think you know the obvious answer. Why, then, are we all here?....because we're HOOKED..YEP..Dyer knows human nature and how to use it to his advantage. Yep..I'll stay here to the bitter end.

I think he was serious about KILLING a Bigfoot.

I do know that there are some skeptics who have gone hunting for Bigfoot...now isn't that a very strange thing to do ?

Either that (he's a SHILL) or also very possible that Dyer has a *body* that will pass muster..at least to the degree Musky won't be able to DENY it's there and he won't be able to claim it's a fake either (even though it is).

Guest VioletX

I've never known or heard of anyone who has gone on one.

Not sure anyone would admit to it!

Anyone reading this, have you ever gone with BFT?

Cme on Ihylda ,you must sign up for the March Expedtion and report back to us! ; D

Either that (he's a SHILL) or also very possible that Dyer has a *body* that will pass muster..at least to the degree Musky won't be able to DENY it's there and he won't be able to claim it's a fake either (even though it is).

This whole thing is becoming Sci-fi, lol.

Edited by VioletX

I think he was serious about KILLING a Bigfoot.

I do know that there are some skeptics who have gone hunting for Bigfoot...now isn't that a very strange thing to do ?

He portray's himself as a HUNTER who *would* kill one...that doesn't make it so.First and foremost...he's a showman who likes to SHOWBOAT.

show·boat (shomacr.gifprime.gifbomacr.giftlprime.gif)

V.

2. One who seeks attention by ostentatious behavior; a showoff.

This whole thing is becoming Sci-fi, lol.

Got your popcorn out yet?

Guest DantheMan

Honestly the whole thing could be at the very least........ plausible. I am a trained investigator, and as such am not willing to say one way or another, for sure that this did or did not happen. That being said I don't think it is likely to have happened, the fact that he is a known, proven hoaxer (multiple times over) does speak volumes about his character. Like it or not that does matter.

Beyond that and perhaps of equal or even greater importance is his behavior for all things not related to this event!

He is so quick to spread outright defamatory statements and pass them off as "proof" about another person who claims to have also killed Bigfoot. This other story, which cannot be proven true due to the bodies being left at the scene should not matter one tiny bit to Rick Dyer, however he seems obsessed with it to the point that he claims again and again to have proven it is a hoax, all while not ever providing one iota of proof.

He is so concerned with protecting his image, he quickly deletes any post on his blog that questions him on this and shows without a doubt that he has no proof. He has now even gone to the length of having all posts be approved by him before he will allow any comments!

He is not trust worthy in ANY sense of the word, his past hoaxes (yes that is plural) have little to do with that fact!

Very similar tactics and phrases used by Tom Biscardi ( RD mentor). Several similarities too!

King of the mountain, someone is always wanting to knock you down

During the 2008 body thingy, the next step for Biscardi was to capture one.

Sound familiar?