Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Ok, since google didn't really show anything about Musky Allen other than his recent postings, I did the easy thing and checked Facebook.

Joined in 2010, immediately liked Biscardi's site and FB/FB.

In October 2012, he friended Dyer himself and liked his site.

He then posted two photos over at bigfootevidence.com which were regarded as fakes, but he claims they were from his brother-in-law so they weren't fakes, even though he's a skeptic.

He's then mentioned by RD on his site that he's joined the team in November 2012.

December 2012 is when RD claims he has a body.

Musky says he trained under Rene' Dahinden, who died in 2001. The French-Canadian hunter in Harry and the Hendersons was modeled after him. Musky claims he died lonely and broke, but from easily looked up obituaries, he had plenty of friends there in the hospital with them towards the end and he never stopped believing even though he never saw one. He was featured in beer commercials as well. He lived at a gun range and picked up lead and sold it back to cover his expenses. He was born in Switzerland and immigrated to Canada where he lived until he died. He usually went out with John Green, who was a newspaper publisher for the Fraser Valley Weekly. No where in any information about Rene' is Allen or any other trainees mentioned.

Someone could probably follow through with John Green or with Christopher Murphy, who was a parliament member who was a close friend. Could also check the Vancouver Gun club where he lived.

I'm pretty sure his connection could be easily established since he said he worked with him so closely for so many years.

Edit - Musky Allen's first name is Allen. So I'm sure his last name would reveal more information as well.

Edited by njjohn

Couldn't edit a second time, but found out a little more from a recent interview.

He didn't trained under him, he joined his national club from the back of a magazine in 1984 at the age of 15. And he said he did it for 15 years. Not the 30 years he now claims. He didn't go into the field until mid-late 20's.

Interview found here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bigfootfieldreporter/2013/01/04/jack-barnes-v-musky-allen

Listen to this more recent podcast from Dyer.

At around 24 min he states he saw bigfoot in 2009

At around 26:30 he says most of the bigfoot community are a bunch of idiots

At around 28:45 he starts bragging how he's already made more money with this claim than he did with the 2008 hoax.

Priceless!

http://bigfoottrackernews.blogspot.com/2013/01/jack-barnes-fbfb-on-blogtalk-with.html?m=1

Scroll to the bottom of the blog post and listen to the btr podcast

Quote #2034 njjohn on Musku Allen: "His earliest mention was questionable photos on

bigfootevidence.com in October of 2012, and then he's linked to RD in November before a

body was ever announced.

It's just fishy that he's been doing interviews for 30 years, yet no one knows him."

Quote #2117 njjohn: "Ok, since google didn't really show anything about Musky Allen other

than his recent postings, I did the easy thing and checked Facebook."

===================

OK. I am not well acquainted with the many players in the Bigfoot field and stream.

RD said he invited the well-known BF skeptic, Musky Allen, to come see the body.

But then, I am not the only one who never heard of Musky?

So I looked him up on Google. Not real sure, but I think all his hits are in last 3 months.

Who is Musky Allen and what is his word worth to us?

As for Minnow Films, a good reputation, yes? Assumed that when they do a doc about

monsters and the men who chase/obsess on them, a doc about monsters that inspire

many hoaxes, then filming the creation of such a hoax would be a high priority to complete

the story.

Edited by Oonjerah

Constructive and worthwhile ?

We're 61 pages into a thread regarding a known hoaxer and you're sarcastic to me with regards to " constructive comments " ?

Bwah, don't make me laugh.

70, I take it back, we are 70 pages into the thread.

Shocking.

My sarcastic comment was because you replied to my post saying 'thanks Rick' ie. I felt you were sarcasticly calling me Rick Dyer? Is this not the case because that is what I thought? If that isnt the case then I am sorry for being trite!

Come on Musky. Tell us what you see. We are routing for you!!! :)

(not so) Tricky Liar is the best frozen ghillie suit tracker-- bar none!!!

Ok I 'll paraphrase 'come on Musky - some of us are routing for yer'!

rick dyer is nothing w/o his hype boy biscardi---ergo this time it's gots no wings....

Come on Musky go go go!!!

Look my friend there are a few people who state that there certainly IS a body in Las Vegas. One being Christopher Noel. However, at this point there is no one who has come forward and said no there is definately NO body in Las Vegas. Endless people have speculated that there is no body but no one has come forward to say that they know there isnt?

As there is atleast one legitimate and respected person who says there is a body and non on the negative of the body, then I will go for the notion that there IS a body at this stage.

Musky will tell us the goods. End of!

Edited by JackiLB

Come on Musky go go go!!!

Look my friend there are a few people who state that there certainly IS a body in Las Vegas. One being Christopher Noel. However, at this point there is no one who has come forward and said no there is definately NO body in Las Vegas. Endless people have speculated that there is no body but no one has come forward to say that they know there isnt?

As there is atleast one legitimate and respected person who says there is a body and non on the negative of the body, then I will go for the notion that there IS a body at this stage.

Musky will tell us the goods. End of!

Well if Musky says it's true.....

As David Lee Roth said, "I ain't got Nobody, Nobody......."

Well if Musky says it's true.....

As David Lee Roth said, "I ain't got Nobody, Nobody......."

David Lee Roth?? You're quoting some sad aging rock star when I quote Christopher Noel.

..I rest my case!

from Media/News section, Christopher Noël on 'Sasquatch Rising 2013:

http://www.examiner....s-tell-no-tales

Chris Noel does say that ... Sept 6, 2012 in San Antonio, TX, Minnow Films shot footage

that will blow away all previous Bigfoot videos. Then & there, a Sasquatch was shot and

killed by Rick Dyer.

Dyer: If his lips are moving, ignore it.

Noel: Folks here respect him; I will listen.

Q: If not open season on Bf then, and Rick had no hunting tags, would not Fish & Game

Dept have some say? As some have mentioned, there gotta be an official record of this.

Edited by Oonjerah