Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

from Media/News section, Christopher Noël on 'Sasquatch Rising 2013:

http://www.examiner....s-tell-no-tales

Chris Noel does say that ... Sept 6, 2012 in San Antonio, TX, Minnow Films shot footage

that will blow away all previous Bigfoot videos. Then & there, a Sasquatch was shot and

killed by Rick Dyer.

Dyer: If his lips are moving, ignore it.

Noel: Folks here respect him; I will listen.

Q: If not open season on Bf then, and Rick had no hunting tags, would not Fish & Game

Dept have some say? As some have mentioned, there gotta be an official record of this.

Thanks Oonjerah!

from Media/News section, Christopher Noël on 'Sasquatch Rising 2013:

http://www.examiner....s-tell-no-tales

Chris Noel does say that ... Sept 6, 2012 in San Antonio, TX, Minnow Films shot footage

that will blow away all previous Bigfoot videos. Then & there, a Sasquatch was shot and

killed by Rick Dyer.

Dyer: If his lips are moving, ignore it.

Noel: Folks here respect him; I will listen.

Q: If not open season on Bf then, and Rick had no hunting tags, would not Fish & Game

Dept have some say? As some have mentioned, there gotta be an official record of this.

well he was unequivocal....I still won't believe Rick Dyer capped a BF in the back of the head while the naive Squatch was eating some ribs until there's 100% proof thereof.....

YW, Jacki.

Quote Myself: "there gotta be an official record of this."

Oops! I forgot. The MIB do always take the bodies away. The Cover-Up, y'know.

But that body is needed now, by the people and the scientists. Can't hide the truth forever.

ETA: The Bf was killed later that night while scarfing a 2nd helping of ribs. And the

Minnow crew was still on duty to film all that he did? I guess if they'd filmed the Bf earlier

that day, then, yes ... they'd stick to the shoot. (I may have to read Noel's book.)

Edited by Oonjerah

i think this is the Minnow film :

In production

Of Monsters and Men

(working title)

bbc.gif bnr_storyville.gif

Minnow Films for BBC

A fascinating and touching portrait of men who are obsessed with monsters and their adventures to find them

Wouldn't you think that you'd want to emphasize the biggest animal discovery of all time? Just saying.....

so will the bigfoot killing be between the loch ness monster dude and the New Jersey Devil guy?

Edited by clubbedfoot

Minnow Films for BBC

A fascinating and touching portrait of men who are obsessed with monsters and their adventures to find them

Wouldn't you think that you'd want to emphasize the biggest animal discovery of all time? Just saying.....

so will the bigfoot killing be between the loch ness monster dude and the New Jersey Devil guy?

"the biggest animal discovery of all time," discovered in the USA ... and our own media-movie

folk are totally scooped on it ... because we are cool & aloof to Sasquatch.

If, indeed, we are all watching this movie on the BBC in March, it will be a fitting outcome. I Will Laugh!

I just sent Minnow Films an email..... I am sure they will not confirm or deny anything.....If they reply at all I'll post it here....

Even if he went out on all these expeditions as a fraud to play as a researcher, if he was traipsing around in the woods for days he might start to believe ,he would definitely be looking over his shoulder, hearing strange noises, well, he would be hunting for Bigfoot.

Even if RD is a hoaxer doesn't all the time he spent in the woods,( far more time than some who can only research part-time), count for anything?

You know, boy scouts spend alot of time in the woods too Violet. jk! :P

I just sent Minnow Films an email..... I am sure they will not confirm or deny anything.....If they reply at all I'll post it here....

Sorry Clubbedfoot but you will notice that this thread is now 72 pages long. You should flick through and update yourself on what us regulars on this thread have researched already. for example you will see that many other people have contacted Minnow (I have even rung them twice). All to no avail. The title of the film is you will notice a 'working title'. Please read back over this thread as we have researched so much as we possibly can. We even have a member here, Cisco who actually lives in San Antonio who did several field studies for in. He took photos and talked to some of the homeless camp. I have contributed alot to this thread and every so often, someone comes in, ignores past quotes and launches into a subject that we have covered and discussed ad infinitum. Of course everyone has their own opinion to input into this story, but I am just pointing out that for example..emailing Minnow is futile.

I don't know Musky Allen from Adam. I can't find one person who can validate his claims to have years of experience of being a BF researcher or that he worked under Canadian Squatcher turned skeptic, Rene Dahinden.

Does anyone know ANYONE who can?

Until I know who this man is and what he is really about, I don't trust anything he confirms...or doesn't confirm.

^^^^ Well sounds like it's all covered....over and out....

`No its not all covered..far from it I am only trying to save you the effort of emailing Minnow. I dunno - maybe you will hit jackpot and your email they will answer, but just to warn you that they are obviously keeping their cards close!

I don't know Musky Allen from Adam. I can't find one person who can validate his claims to have years of experience of being a BF researcher or that he worked under Canadian Squatcher turned skeptic, Rene Dahinden.

Does anyone know ANYONE who can?

Until I know who this man is and what he is really about, I don't trust anything he confirms...or doesn't confirm.

I agree somewhat and I actually think that until the film is released none of us will know. However, this Musky story keeps our interests up until the big reveal and is good fun adding more speculation to the story!
Yes its interesting why Biscardi hasnt quoted anything about his involvement in this film as one of the many BF researchers for the movie? I am pretty sure Adam Davies (?) talked of his involvement in the Sumatra Orang Pendek story so why hasnt Biscardi come forward and talked about his involvement? I know Minnow have spent several years putting together this film and they have followed quite a few people. So why hasnt Biscardi said anything?

Yeah, I just saw on FB/FB's page somebody posted the youtube video that says Dyer was arrested for ebay fraud. She posted it in the comments about the video FB/FB just released. In response, Dyer wrote a blog about her on his site and gave the ladies personal information and her arrest record. He put the link up in the same comments section.

She was just some random lady posting there and he decided to do that to her. Who knows if the arrest record is even for her or not because there is probably more than one person with that name. The record says she was arrested and convicted of prostitution. After he posted that about her he was baiting somebody else to say something bad about him so he could turn around and do it to them too.

Jesus! I guess she should be glad she doesn't live in Las Vegas!

So I looked him up on Google. Not real sure, but I think all his hits are in last 3 months.

Who is Musky Allen and what is his word worth to us?

Nothing. I agree with Ronn1 that he's a shill for RD. I've never heard of him before this thread. He's the world's biggest skeptic like RD is the world's best BF hunter.

It should get really interesting soon because someone with the username of MuskyAllen just joined the BFF this morning.

Someone is saying Musky views *body* tomorrow?

Footprints to nowhere: Musky Allen will visit Rick Dyer Tuesday

Musky Allen is a Bigfoot skeptic. He is also part of Bigfoot history. That history will grow larger Tuesday when Musky Allen reports to the world that he has seen a Bigfoot and that Bigfoot is in the possession of Minnow Films. This will happen; I am certain.

http://www.sasquatch...er-tuesday.html

This is Fasano's blog.

Right after "This will happen; I am certain" he says "No, I have not seen what is going on in Las Vegas. No, I have NO INSIDE INFORMATION and I am not in the loop. I base this on my intuition and experience"

So ... yeah.