Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

Violetx, I'm not sure if you realize it, but your post has your real name on it from your facebook conversation. Anyone can look up all your information so I want to make sure you saw it because my guess is you don't want it posted here.

Thanks JRid, I have given up anonymity...at this point, some people allready figured it out from my band etc.. I think my settings are set so not everyone can see my pix, but I should check !!

response from Musky:

Musky Allen

Nobody is hiding behind a anonymous name. Skeptics are attacked for their opinion by the delusional footers resulting in threatening phone calls and coming to their residence. I know this as fact over the years! Good reason i dont use my last name. I'm surprised the BFF 'Investigators' hasn't figured that out yet?

(If any Mod sees this, just letting you know Musky Allen is unable to post here yet (??)

Edited by VioletX

Oh, edit, because I've decided I just don't care enough about this to discuss it. Continue on...

Edited by madison5716

So you remain anonymous, but you're not hiding... gotcha. And no one's attacking except you. People have questioned since the beginning who you are. We know the tactics RD and Biscardi have used in the past, and so you were unfortunately dragged into it. Asking questions isn't threatening. You had to expect questions once you were announced to be going to Vegas...

It's also ironic that you call those that agree with you public stand on RD delusional and are speaking through proxy of those that support RD.

Guest VioletX

I'm a skeptic, sure, but I don't think throwing around terms like delusional footers is going to win any friends here..

Agreed, it is not a nice term, perhaps you , (Musky),were only referring to those (Big)footers that do invasive and threatening things and it was misinterpreted here.

We hopefully are just regular ol' footers here, ; }

Edited by VioletX

Guest VioletX

Musky Allen

njjohn, Who said questions was threatening, You?...obviously you completely missed my point about being anonymous.

Yes, there are 'Delusional' footers out there. When they call my house threatening my family when i dis-credit their silly Bigfoot evidence, it's delusional and disturbing.

Biscardi?...what does he have to do with Rick Dyers claims today?..he's not involved one bit.

Guest VioletX

Um...does anyone have any questions for Musky, he wrote that he joined here to clear things up. He wants to remain semi-anonymous, which is understandable if he has had stalkers...soo questions?????

Musky Allen

']Lastly, I do NOT think Rick Dyer has a body. I'm here to show the community he's a fraud. This was the same position i took with Moneymaker in 98' when he threatened to sue me when i exposed the BFRO after several of his admin's joined my AOL Bigfoot site and spilled their guts...this was way before Youtube and Facebook `existed.

Edited by VioletX

Um...does anyone have any questions for Musky, he wrote that he joined here to clear things up. He wants to remain semi-anonymous, which is understandable if he has had stalkers...soo questions?????

Musky Allen

']Lastly, I do NOT think Rick Dyer has a body. I'm here to show the community he's a fraud. This was the same position i took with Moneymaker in 98' when he threatened to sue me when i exposed the BFRO after several of his admin's joined my AOL Bigfoot site and spilled their guts...this was way before Youtube and Facebook `existed.

If you did all this, it wasn't before google! Allen!

If you want credibility, you have to be out front! Not a pen name! Just sayin!

Does Donny ring a bell?

Yes Mr.Allen, I am sure you are quite objective here. They way I see it, there are two possible outcomes to your visit. One, you declare I saw a BF body! It was amazing, here look at these blurry pictures. Samples? No I didn't get any samples. OR I did, but I lost them..insert whatever excuse to bar any actual conclusive, physical proof of the body. OR the other scenario: your access to view the body is somehow obstructed and although you went to Vegas ( supposedly, I mean you scanned a ticket picture online, so surely you must be en route) with nothing but good intentions ready and raring to expose ole RD, but somehow fate intervened and you were unable to. So that in the end, when this is all exposed as a hoax, and believe me, it will, you can still say you tried. And voila, the delaying tactic had done its job.

Guest VioletX

My position is that, pen name or not, if Musky is associated with a hoax, he will be ruined. It will be found out sooner or later if anyone is deceitful in all of this. So for now I am going to accept who Musky says he is at face value because I see little motivation for him to be in cahoots with anyone.

Yes Mr.Allen, I am sure you are quite objective here. They way I see it, there are two possible outcomes to your visit. One, you declare I saw a BF body! It was amazing, here look at these blurry pictures. Samples? No I didn't get any samples. OR I did, but I lost them..insert whatever excuse to bar any actual conclusive, physical proof of the body. OR the other scenario: your access to view the body is somehow obstructed and although you went to Vegas ( supposedly, I mean you scanned a ticket picture online, so surely you must be en route) with nothing but good intentions ready and raring to expose ole RD, but somehow fate intervened and you were unable to. So that in the end, when this is all exposed as a hoax, and believe me, it will, you can still say you tried. And voila, the delaying tactic had done its job.

But Dmaker that is all assumptions and predictions for now. That there will be some sort of interventions and delaying tactics, yes if it does happen it will be a red flag, but so far it has been pretty straightforward.

Edited by VioletX