Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

My Questions for Musky:

1 - What led to you friending Dyer and being named on his page as "joining the team?"

2 - I'm assuming you mean Biscardi isn't involved because his name wasn't on any of the NDAs you signed. What do you know about Rick saying he was moving to Vegas to be closer to Biscardi and Biscardi being a main character in the Minnow Documentary?

3 - Since the NDAs deal with information related to "the body," could you reveal the names of those on the NDA? What 9 people or entities required them?

4 - More of a request... make note of the freezer name and model #.

Guest gershake

There is a blog post somewhere, where RD says I'm moving to Vegas to be closer to my mentor, Biscardi.

On a spoof blog that satirizes this story.

Facebook and access to government database is great!

I'm intrigued.

Question for Mr. Musky.

Aren't you afraid to go on a 4 hour drive, blindfolded, with RD?

Guest VioletX

Facebook and access to government database is great!

Since Allen is a member his identity is now protected :pardon:

Edited by VioletX

On a spoof blog that satirizes this story.

Spoof? Look at history, they all want to be caught and puts it out there to be smarter than the "sheep"! People! Lol

He brags of the 2008 hoax, or lie whatever you want to call it! He brags about he told 10 different stories and NOBODY caught it. Yes they did, but in his own world, he would never admit it. He is sick!

I'm intrigued.

Question for Mr. Musky.

Aren't you afraid to go on a 4 hour drive, blindfolded, with RD?

Picnic at Hoover dam with kin

Guest VioletX

From Musky:

Fact is, I dont want my name attached to Rick Dyer in any way. Every comment i've ever made was to dis-credit the existence of Bigfoot (which i'll debate factually in every aspect). I've exposed many hoaxes and showen fabricated evidence over the years claimed as 'real deal'. I trush no one in the bigfoot community including the likes of Jeff Meldrum for good reasons. I'm well aware of Rick Dyers past, infact I was listening to the Biscardi show when Matt Whitton called his show in 2008. Rick is steadfast on his claim which means one of two things. One, he has a real good hoax in place trying to fool me. Two, i'll get an excuse in the last hour preventing me to verify his claim!.....Either way, he picked the wrong guy to screw over!

Edited by VioletX

Since Allen is a member his identity is now protected :pardon:

So the admin know what his last name is now!

Did I miss something? Or did I read where musky could not join this forum for some reason?

Guest VioletX

^He said he was not allowed to post in this thread, which I took to mean he could not post in the forum yet, not sure if technical or administrative reasons...not sure if he has tried to post again.

Guest Steve Byrne

For Musky...

How do you stay interested or involved in something so long as a skeptic? What keeps you going? What books would you recommend reading?

Thanks

Perhaps your visit to the center of this is RD's end play on this one... Many believe he is the most delusional of all. Going in personally, to discredit his body, takes some serious balls... best of luck!

Guest VioletX

Musky answered my question re body storage: (in FB message)

Musky Allen

I only have few details from the facility manager through my lawyer. This information was requested for my ability to properly view the body. It's been partially embalmed (organs and cavity vitals) kept in a cool room...I will be able to touch the body!

Musky answered my question re body storage: (in FB message)

Musky Allen

I only have few details from the facility manager through my lawyer. This information was requested for my ability to properly view the body. It's been partially embalmed (organs and cavity vitals) kept in a cool room...I will be able to touch the body!

You sound skeptical.

@violet? How can Musky's reputation be ruined when he still hasn't proven he even has one.

Musky can not post as of yet, Im assuming, because his membership is still being validated. ( His group is listed under "Validating" )