Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Just before I go, look at RD's latest attempt at spin control. Yeah, minnow has no comment, because , RD is on the editing room floor! Lol jealous people. Yeah

He is at the end of this and panicking lol

Guest VioletX

Musky Allen

Yes, cool room. You cant freeze tissue without the ice crystals breaking down and destroying the composition at molecular levels. This is crucial in forensic studies (which hasnt been done yet) at a later time!

It's been a few days since I've posted in this thread so I had 9-10 pages of catching up and, to be honest, I need to go back reread some things as I'm still a little fuzzy.

Anyhow, moving on, I have some questions for Musky.

Violet, if you don't mind, please post his responses and I appreciate that you have been willing to do this for other members.

Questions:

1. Have you thought of a process by which you'll examine the body? In short, are you going to approach it methodically or just "poke and prod" when you get there.

2. What criteria, in your mind, would convince you the body was authentic?

3. You have said that you have no affiliation or joint interest with Rick Dyer's story being verified. For the record, are you willing to state that, regardless of the results of your visit, you have nothing material to gain from your relationship with RD and his past, present or future claims?

4. Aside from the information we have discussed on this forum, that's available to the public, do you have any further "inside" information regarding Dyers claims or Minnows involvement?

Thanks for taking the time to answer these questions.

It's been a few days since I've posted in this thread so I had 9-10 pages of catching up and, to be honest, I need to go back reread some things as I'm still a little fuzzy.

Yeah Cisco's back :)

I wonder why the guys at FB / FB chose to let Musky view the "body' first? Is it a money issue, or do they just not want to be taken in (again?) by a proven ******** artist?

I'm back, wow got a lot of reading to do! Will be in and out! What did I miss?

Wow another defense post from RD.

Why do you have to defend the past? If this is true, then let it go and shut up! Well, we know why! Lol

Invite me to come view the body!

No, it won't happen!

VioletX, I also extend my gratitude to you for passing along these questions on your own time. I would be curious if Mr. Allen could, upon his return, describe for us the state of the cranium of the specimen. I am curious to see how much damage was done by being shot through the back of the head with a 30.06

Guest VioletX

Anyhow, moving on, I have some questions for Musky.

Violet, if you don't mind, please post his responses and I appreciate that you have been willing to do this for other members.

Questions:

Well thought out questions Cisco, but I haven't received anything from Musky for a bit.

@ Dmaker-Thanks!

Hopefully MA will be able to at some point post his own responses here, would make it easier. :biggrin:

Edited by VioletX

He sidestepped my earlier questions earlier. Not wanting to be associated doesn't answer what I asked, so redo my list of 3 questions again please. Forgive me for being from a journalistic background that wants answers to the questions I asked and doesn't let sidestepping slide ;)

The cold storage is interesting, because partial embalming of organs and cavity would mean skin would be decomposing for 5 months... Is there going to be anything left to even prod?

The cold storage is interesting, because partial embalming of organs and cavity would mean skin would be decomposing for 5 months... Is there going to be anything left to even prod?

You are on the right track! The walls are closing in!

Dots are connecting!

Edited by lhlyda

Guest VioletX

Maybe someone should call a forensic pathologist to find out how a body could be stored like this, I am voting for njjohn, it is too creepy fo me,lol!

He sidestepped my earlier questions earlier. Not wanting to be associated doesn't answer what I asked, so redo my list of 3 questions again please. Forgive me for being from a journalistic background that wants answers to the questions I asked and doesn't let sidestepping slide ;)

Ah watch it njjohn - you are talking like you think there really is a body hehe