Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I think the legal term from "the lawyer" was cool room! Lol

Now, I predict, a silence from the RD camp! Very predictable!

I think I will write a book!

So many ties to one person!

Edited by lhlyda

Okay now at an all time stupid 75 pages. Anyone else apart from Jacki and Violet convinced?

I'm sure ole Musky will leap at the chance to take down some 'delusional footers'. You've been given the chance to be 'part of history' Musky, but be warned, sleep with dogs and you'll wake with fleas.

Jacki you posted on another thread that this Dyer and this BS was the most important thing in Bigfootery to you. I hope that when this is put to bed you may find some of the other arguments and debates as compelling as this farce.

What we are seeing unfold before us has nothing to do with BF.

Interesting exchange in the comments section this morning at FBFB

Yep, I've seen it and it's ridiculous in my opinion. Since I can't give my full opinion I will just say it is enlightening.

Okay now at an all time stupid 75 pages. Anyone else apart from Jacki and Violet convinced?

I'm sure ole Musky will leap at the chance to take down some 'delusional footers'. You've been given the chance to be 'part of history' Musky, but be warned, sleep with dogs and you'll wake with fleas.

Jacki you posted on another thread that this Dyer and this BS was the most important thing in Bigfootery to you. I hope that when this is put to bed you may find some of the other arguments and debates as compelling as this farce.

What we are seeing unfold before us has nothing to do with BF.

eh? When did I say that? I remember saying that as I have never had an encounter (cos I am British) and as the Sasquatch has yet to be proven to actually exist I therefore find it very hard discussing anything of the subject other than 'is bigfoot about to be proven'? You're Scottish arent you? HAve you had an encounter? Nah! I reacon not unless you are dreaming! Can you honestly feel that you can add constructive theories to a thread on habituation or sightings when you have not had one? I couldnt. I wouldnt know where to start and I am really really envious of the people who have had a Bigfoot encounter of sorts.

I have stuck to this thread, like a limpet on a rock because its the only story I have yet come across that maybe is close to proving that Bigfoot does exist. So get your facts right!!!

Edited by JackiLB

Violet and Jacki, I'm curious to know what you think of the exchange this morning on FBFB. We have RD who posted the prostitution thing, and we have Musky defending him. Read Jimmy Conway's comments too. Do you feel that lady had it coming? Do you think RD is just a harmless jokester? Do you still feel Musky is impartial? I'm curious.

Violet and Jacki, I'm curious to know what you think of the exchange this morning on FBFB. We have RD who posted the prostitution thing, and we have Musky defending him. Read Jimmy Conway's comments too. Do you feel that lady had it coming? Do you think RD is just a harmless jokester? Do you still feel Musky is impartial? I'm curious.

Is it in fact the same woman?

She says no. Either way, it's a rotten thing to do, IMO, and scratches the surface of how vindictive I suspect RD can be.

Edited by Belmar

Why do you want to know what I think? Should I be flattered ;) I havent actually read it. But it sounds awful and I am not really interested. I reacon there is a body in Las Vegas and what the various players in this peculiar show think about a lady who is/was a prostitute just sounds irrelevent and a bit sad.

Why is there so much hostility going on right now? All we are waiting for is to find out if there really is a body in Las Vegas. What has that got to do with arguments about prostitutes?

Is it in fact the same woman?

Yes we are conjoined twins!!

Here is a link to the FB/FB page. It's a public page and you don't even have to be on facebook to read it so anyone who wants to read it can. The first video on the top left is the one people have been talking about "bigfoot 101 must see video". It's the same video that was posted here awhile back. There are about 150 comments under it now.

https://www.facebook.com/FindBigfoot

Edited to say: Oops, Belmar beat me to it.

Edited by JRid