Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Why is a woman's record important even to Musky?

He just lost points with me!

Why is musky looking up the woman's maiden name?

Edited by lhlyda

Jacki you have completely missed the point I was trying to make. This comes as no surprise especially if you think that you need to have had an encounter with a BF to make a telling contribution to this forum.

Guest VioletX

Why do you want to know what I think? Should I be flattered ;) I havent actually read it. But it sounds awful and I am not really interested. I reacon there is a body in Las Vegas and what the various players in this peculiar show think about a lady who is/was a prostitute just sounds irrelevent and a bit sad.

Why is there so much hostility going on right now? All we are waiting for is to find out if there really is a body in Las Vegas. What has that got to do with arguments about prostitutes?

I agree that it is sad...I don't think people should post claims that have been debunked, but if it were me I would not go for that an eye for an eye thing as revenge. Everyone seems a bit hyped up with testosterone-cool it! lol!

Shouldn't the players be excited about the viewing and keeping their eyes on the prize??

Wow, people actually post stuff like that on FB?

Wonder what their family and friends think.

Question for Jacki! Jacki - have you corresponded with Rick D ever?

Interesting exchange in the comments section this morning at FBFB

Ok I have just read it all and its very very strange. I think the woman is being used as a kind of 'scapegoat' to vent Musky and Dyers egos/fear over. There is a strange 'charge' going on. I reacon Musky is getting scared that maybe he will be shown up and in turn Dyer is scared of something too? If that is the case, then they are both venting their anxieties through this ridiculous Anita story. Its a way they can 'bond' before the great trip. I know that sounded corny but I mean it. They cant 'bond' in any way publicly except over an invented argument regarding this woman?

..does that make sense? Basically its two blokes getting scared.

From Dyer's website......Bigfoot Tracker LLC was founded in 2008 by Rick Dyer and Matt Whitton in Atlanta, GA.--I wasn't able to find any record of Bigfoot Tracker LLC on http://www.sos.ga.gov/Corporations/

I also checked for the State of Delaware (most popular place to incorporate--bar none) and "Bigfoot Tracker LLC" is either not currently active or never was.....

And just to be sure I also checked LLCs in Las Vegas and California named "Bigfoot Tracker" to no avail....Perhaps my searching was flawed--I also searched for Rick Dyer as the registered agent--no dice.....

Of course this has nothing to do with the whether or not the BF got blasted while chillin on some BBQ ribs....But if Bigfoot Tracker LLC was never legally incorporated that explains why http://www.bigfoottrackerllc.com/ hasn't been legally estopped.... there's quite a contrast between http://www.bigfoottrackerllc.com/ and http://www.bigfoottracker.com/about-us.html..... that's all I got....

Bigfoot is the subject. But, the proof of or not is the subject. Brought to us by RD and his video and body.

We can argue all day, but until the body is recognized by science, yeah, science, not Musky, minnow, or anybody shaking a camera in the woods an d showing us blobsquatches, then we can argue.

Lets discuss, the evidence and not the claims! Please!

Jacki you have completely missed the point I was trying to make. This comes as no surprise especially if you think that you need to have had an encounter with a BF to make a telling contribution to this forum.

No Mark I am not missing the point. I dont know how to join any discussion on this forum other than one than this one. I love reading peoples accounts of encounters and theories that are based on experience, but I feel that I just cant join in.

Guest WldHrtRnch

I think Musky may have just lost all his points with me. He's supposed to be on a plane to Vegas, or at least maybe packing?? Yet is is on FB/FB defending RD to this degree, which, according to some of the other guys making comments, is out of character for him?

Wow, people actually post stuff like that on FB?

Wonder what their family and friends think.

Question for Jacki! Jacki - have you corresponded with Rick D ever?

Hello Cotter. Yes I did a few days ago. If you look back over this thread, you will see that I posted his reply. My question was in regard to the idea of Musky Allen being a shill. I have to admit, that after I posted his reply here, I felt that I was going to be made to 'pay' for doing that. I felt that I had brought 'dirt' into this forum. I think many people dont like me for doing that but I thought it would be interesting to bring in Rick Dyers comment, straight from the horses mouth here. Afterall we have discussed him over and over but never had his own words right here.

Why do you ask and do you think what i did was wrong?

Ah watch it njjohn - you are talking like you think there really is a body hehe

lol, I'm just breaking down the info one piece at a time. It all should fit the puzzle. If a piece doesn't fit, it starts to fall apart.

The earlier info about Musky having 30 years experience to himself saying in latest interview only 15 is a reasonable question to find out. I'll have to go back some pages to find it. That's nothing major though.

The cooler situation is much more pertinent. Even freezers that stay at 3-5 degrees, don't slow decomposition. Musky said deep freezing would ruin cells for testing, so that means it's been in a steady state of decomposition for 5 months. Partial embalming of organs and organ cavity wouldn't stop hair, nails and all outer extremities from completely decomposing. And that's where the problem is. Even touching the skin could result in it falling away from the bone.

No Mark I am not missing the point. I dont know how to join any discussion on this forum other than one than this one. I love reading peoples accounts of encounters and theories that are based on experience, but I feel that I just cant join in.

Jacki,

90 % of analysis are done from a computer screen. This is a point that RD, Tim, Tom and others stress.

The BFRO, is the ultimate target here.

They have the TV time, the ratings. And yes, " the funding" that is the target.

Humans trash what they don't understand or desire.

Look at the blogs, who was going to be the fifth BFRO team member? Who has boasted they have a deal or turning down deals with A&E and Spike?

@Jacki - I'll be honest, I haven't been able to keep up with all the posts in this thread. I was just asking b/c I know you were corresponding with Minnow and what-not. I'll go back through and read.

I don't think there's anything wrong with it at all.

@Jacki - I'll be honest, I haven't been able to keep up with all the posts in this thread. I was just asking b/c I know you were corresponding with Minnow and what-not. I'll go back through and read.

I don't think there's anything wrong with it at all.

Phew thanks Cotter. I think I can say that both Violetx and I are feeling like we are getting a beating for wondering if this story is true! Wow! What ever happened to freedom of speech!