Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Something RD said in the FB/FB comments gives me an indication as what is going to transpireRD said-" there's no flood gate of cash till the body is sold!". How long before the "body" is sold before anyone can see it.Nice way to give a plausable end.Well played,RD.Well played... :-)

Hmm well played indeed! Time for the final act my friends......

Can you give a link, i tried to find it and got lost in blobsquatches. ha!

Skyla, go to the comments under the most recent FBFB post. Click previous comments, twice should do it. Scroll to the first time someone named Anita posted a video of RDs ebay fraud (you see his face). It starts there. Right now it says 16 hours ago.

Skyla, go to the comments under the most recent FBFB post. Click previous comments, twice should do it. Scroll to the first time someone named Anita posted a video of RDs ebay fraud (you see his face). It starts there. Right now it says 16 hours ago.

Ok thanks Belmar!

No Mark I am not missing the point. I dont know how to join any discussion on this forum other than one than this one. I love reading peoples accounts of encounters and theories that are based on experience, but I feel that I just cant join in.

One one hand that is certainly a shame Jacki. On the other, more cynical hand, only being involved in this thread alone (apart from popping up in the 'favourite threads' thread to nominate this one) raises more red flags. We spoke earlier about 'Shills' didn't we? Unwitting or not RD certainly owes you one.

Here is my stance.

Show me the body!

Musky, who are you? ;)

Ball is in Donnie's court, oh I mean RD's court

It is not our burden to prove lack of evidence, it is yours to prove there is! ;)

This was an interesting post on FBFB as I was looking for RD's posts.

Jeff Kerstetter As a practicing attorney, I am smelling many red flags here. There is zero need to establish ownership of this supposed body. You kill it, you keep it, it's just that simple. Unless there is a Federal Law in place of which I am unaware which would legally make the BF a protected species, RD would be the owner of the body from day one, plain and simple. I'm sorry but I'm starting to smell a con here and it may be a con which has been in the works for several years. I hope there is no long-term plan between the parties to this affair, but I am beginning to have doubts about that. Like I said previously, there would be no need for a "9 page ND agreement" here either. This is a pretty cut and dried issue and it sure looks as though it is being pumped up beyond what is actually required...

I think Dyer and Biscardi were chosen by Minnow not because they have created hoaxes, but because of their interesting and controversial backgrounds which are in stark comparison to the straight up characters such as Adam Davies. But also, Dyer has proved over the last few years to be a serious tracker too. I think they will show Dyers paranoia and hate of the BF community which they will portray as sad but also thought provoking. I really dont think they would be so insensitive and crass to encourage and watch him plan a hoax. No sorry that just wont happen. That is the kind of thing they do for TV shows with canned laughter and prizes.

He means that bolded section. When did he prove he's a serious tracker? I've never met anyone that went on his expeditions, but expeditions alone doesn't prove anything. Since 2008, he's only contributed his weekly bash show, fake pictures, another 2009 hoax where he claimed to have a body then it was taken, and now this. The only thing he tracks is attention. That's it.

One one hand that is certainly a shame Jacki. On the other, more cynical hand, only being involved in this thread alone (apart from popping up in the 'favourite threads' thread to nominate this one) raises more red flags. We spoke earlier about 'Shills' didn't we? Unwitting or not RD certainly owes you one.

No i have tried to contribute to one or two other threads, but everyone just ignored me! There was one on Sykes and another thread where I made a comment about technology and communication. Go look? So what are you saying? haha! Just dont go down that route MarkG for goodness sakes! I honestly say that I lead a very dull but rural artistic life on Exmoor in the UK. I am 5ft 2ins and 50yrs old and I used to be a punk back in 1977. I studied art at the Central St Martins and I have a lovely dog called 'Banksy' as Banksy is very favourite artist (see my avitar). I am a very lonely person as I am single with no kids and I just got involved in this story and well the rest is history. Honestly, there isnt much more to me than that unfortunately!

Jacki, you can post where you like gal.

Ok, I just finished reading all the comment back and fourth between this Anita and Musky. If he is not RD's buddy, why is he spending so much time taking up for him and trying to make this woman look bad. That doesn't make any sense. If I was about to either see the worlds first bigfoot body....or unravel a known hoaxers plan, I admittedly would be too excited to be posting back and forth with some random woman on FBFB who had the "nerve" to post RD's ebay arrest.

Edited by simplyskyla

oh yes, another thing, back in September something happened to me which resulted in me being in a coma for 3 days. When I was finally discharged from hospital, I became obsessed with Bigfoot and got emersed in Bigfoot blogs. Within a couple of weeks first came the Ketchum leaked DNA study which I was amazed about and then came this story. Now dont just think that I jumped on this story because it was one of the first BF stories that I was to encounter, no, it had something else to it and on reflection I think it was the Minnow hook that first got my interest.

I honestly do wonder sometimes if any of my arguments do make any sense at all and I am honestly hoping that I am not losing the plot. Seriously, I really wonder sometimes if I just am coming out with total madness, But for some reason, I keep with this thread and only time will show whether or not I really should have bothered to put in all the effort.

If I am wrong about this story, I will just disappear into the ether again and wait for the next great story that looks might be compelling.

@jacki, the only thing that matters is that you are enjoying yourself being here, as we all are. We all have something different to contribute and something different to take form the threads. Irregardless if I think your mad ( jk! ) for thinking RD might have a body, I'd rather have you debating me than hiding in the shadows.

Edited by simplyskyla

No i have tried to contribute to one or two other threads, but everyone just ignored me! There was one on Sykes and another thread where I made a comment about technology and communication. Go look? So what are you saying? haha! Just dont go down that route MarkG for goodness sakes! I honestly say that I lead a very dull but rural artistic life on Exmoor in the UK. I am 5ft 2ins and 50yrs old and I used to be a punk back in 1977. I studied art at the Central St Martins and I have a lovely dog called 'Banksy' as Banksy is very favourite artist (see my avitar). I am a very lonely person as I am single with no kids and I just got involved in this story and well the rest is history. Honestly, there isnt much more to me than that unfortunately!

As long as you don't disappear Jacki when all this blows over! Stick around, there will be another controversy just around the corner!