Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

LOL......I have. Just thought I would ask? Seems like a thread to nowhere.

Blimey mate - where did you get the time and patience? Are you that bored?

Guest DantheMan

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the BF attacked a cameraman who got the video up close and personal. This is when RD shot him. Did he hit the cameraman?

I've never heard this as part of the story, can you elaborate where you recall this from?

I've heard quite a few people say that this documentary is about people who hoax. Plausible? Well with Biscardi and Dyer on the ticket....maybe.

Guest thermalman

Blimey mate - where did you get the time and patience? Are you that bored?

Must be. So why would you throw your support behind RD, a well known, non-respected hoaxer?

Edited by thermalman

Dantheman,

I think I heard it on one of RD blog casts. This is where he states that BF came in contact with a person.

I may be wrong, but I gathered that he shot it when it attacked the cameraman.

I could be wrong

Ihlyda, supposedly, if I recall correctly, Dyer first shot the BF in the back. The BF then pushed over the cameraman (probably thinking he was the one who shot him). Dyer then shot the BF through the back of the head.

Edited by Didi68

Must be. So why would you throw your support behind RD, a well known, non-respected hoaxer?

Its actually Minnow's stance in this story who I have supported the most and if you really have read this thread, you would have seen that it was the Minnow hook that got my interests initially. But unfortunately as they havent said anything, and Rick Dyer has done all the talking, then we cant discuss Minnow much! Sounds mad doesnt it but I just do believe this story its no more simple than that. And, over the past couple of weeks, more 'highbrow' people are backing up this story. Christopher Noel for one? I wish you would look more objectively at my stance and not blow my thoughts out into the wrong proportions. hmmm......did you really read this thread? Have you really read my arguments.....I think not.

Yes why?? a FEW on this thread are posting as if it the absolute truth actually nothing could be further from it. RD has you hook line and sinker!

Guest VioletX

RD shoots the Bf in the back , RDthen follows after the BF who attacks or knocks over the camera man, RD shoots the BF in the back of the head.

oh Didi we posted at the same time!

Edited by VioletX

I've heard quite a few people say that this documentary is about people who hoax. Plausible? Well with Biscardi and Dyer on the ticket....maybe.

I think this is what we are looking at, Minnow Films probably offered RD a boat of $$$ for him to pull a hoax off so they can make a documentary about it.

• Upvote 1

Guest DantheMan

Dantheman,

I think I heard it on one of RD blog casts. This is where he states that BF came in contact with a person.

I may be wrong, but I gathered that he shot it when it attacked the cameraman.

I could be wrong

If that is in fact part of the story, it would make the whole thing a lot less "cold blooded".

It could also be one of his "ten different stories"

*edit* If he shot it in the back first, then BF knocked a camera man down, it is not less "cold blooded"

Edited by DantheMan

Yes why?? a FEW on this thread are posting as if it the absolute truth actually nothing could be further from it. RD has you hook line and sinker!

Maybe maybe......? But I will stick to my guns for now :gaming:

Guest VioletX

Adam has not read the thread either, I have said that I believe Dyer, but I usually make sure to say IF there is a body and that I need to see proof. Most days I believe it, but I do have to see prove. I have also said there is supporting evidence to his claims.

Its actually Minnow's stance in this story who I have supported the most and if you really have read this thread, you would have seen that it was the Minnow hook that got my interests initially. But unfortunately as they havent said anything, and Rick Dyer has done all the talking, then we cant discuss Minnow much! Sounds mad doesnt it but I just do believe this story its no more simple than that. And, over the past couple of weeks, more 'highbrow' people are backing up this story. Christopher Noel for one? I wish you would look more objectively at my stance and not blow my thoughts out into the wrong proportions. hmmm......did you really read this thread? Have you really read my arguments.....I think not.

I have read ALL your comments. And all you have to go on is conjecture, half truths, surmises and a "story" with absolutely no factual basis to validate it! I ll say it one more time give me one shred of factural proof that shows RD shot a 500+ BF in TX transported it 1200 miles to LV and currently has it stored there. YOU cant know one can because it never happened. Your nievety in wanting to believe is admirable; but sorely misplaced.