Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Adam has not read the thread either, I have said that I believe Dyer, but I usually make sure to say IF there is a body and that I need to see proof. Most days I believe it, but I do have to see prove. I have also said there is supporting evidence to his claims.

Supporting evidence? Name 'em!

I think this is what we are looking at, Minnow Films probably offered RD a boat of $$$ for him to pull a hoax off so they can make a documentary about it.

Indeed I could not have said it better!!

• Upvote 1

Wait for the Evidence Folks. Dyer = Liar.

A few things....

@Jacki & Violet - The film does last a full 90 mins and is shot in HD. However, Dyer's section won't last very long. The back lot of Home Depot vs excellent, exotic locations in India and Sumatra.

@lhiyda - Dyer added the part about the BF attacking the cameraman after he got stick for shooting the big guy from behind in 'cold blood'.

Guest VioletX

Supporting evidence? Name 'em!

I am sorry we did that on February 4th or therabouts.

@Mark, RD did shoot the Bf in cold blood, the head shot was second.

Edited by VioletX

Hey folks..just logged on. Did a quick check here and didn't see mention of this yet?>>>>>>

Dyer's blog says Musky saw the body...any more news ?

He sure looks a LOT older than the FB pic:

blogger-image-434459348.jpg

Edited by ronn1

I am sorry we did that on February 4th or therabouts.

@Mark, RD did shoot the Bf in cold blood, the head shot was second.

What you stated on Feb was not proof ...it was your conjecture and bias on how you wanted the facts to fit your beliefs

Guest VioletX

^ What I said was not proof, evidence is not proof.

psstt- Ronn1, Yesterday Musky Allen said that the pix was his brother-in-law or someone like that,

Edited by VioletX

Jacki- you are admirably naive- that totally rocks!!! :bow:

(makes this whole thing worth it don't it)

Yes I can be naive but I am also, (well was) objective too because of my lack of BF experience. Objectivity is a good thing. Naivety can be insightful too. You know how kids can point out things that we would never have noticed? Well thats like me :)

Wait for the Evidence Folks. Dyer = Liar.

A few things....

@Jacki & Violet - The film does last a full 90 mins and is shot in HD. However, Dyer's section won't last very long.

Have you seen the film yet MarkG? Or did your source at Minnow give you a little bit more info.....?

This just in from Crypto>>>>

!!UPDATE 3!! - The unnamed person who also reportedly seen and touch the body is said to be someone from the bigfoot community and who is a believer. I knew in advance about this but could not tell it, I do not know who it is but some speculated that it was Dr. Meldrum but that is just a rumor and unconfirmed. These people have been up all night and I assume they are either on a plane asleep or at home asleep. I expect a up date as the day goes on.

Thanks

@Violet - Double talk. No mention of this in the initial Crypto Crew 'world exclusive' or Lindsay's blog on the 12th. Interwoven in at a later date.

Edited by MarkGlasgow

psstt- Ronn1, Yesterday Musky Allen said that the pix was his brother-in-law or someone like that,

OK..It does look a bit like him though...no matter

Guest VioletX

^ What I said was not proof, evidence is not proof.

Aw...I am wrong Ronn1, that was something else about some pictures in the BFE blog...nevamind, not sure why he looks younger in the pix...

@Violet - Double talk. No mention of this in the initial Crypto Crew or Lindsay's blog on the 12th. Interwoven in at a later date.

@Violet - Double talk. No mention of this in the initial Crypto Crew or Lindsay's blog on the 12th. Interwoven in at a later date.

Hopefully we will know everything soon.