Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Methinks that Frosty might be just doing a little experiment by showing how even a hint of something ( with zero to back it up) can get some folks here all a flutter.

Ding...ding...ding .....give the monkey a cigar

Guest VioletX

Methinks that Frosty might be just doing a little experiment by showing how even a hint of something ( with zero to back it up) can get some folks here all a flutter.

That is what I figured...but really should I say nothing if I have a source??? What is the confidential source protocol?

I was not dangling any carrots.

Violet, much as it frustrates me, who has no inside information, I do understand not betraying sources. You're not the only one.

Frosty, no fair. I got very excited thinking someone could finally sink this.

That is what I figured...but really should I say nothing if I have a source??? What is the confidential source protocol?

I was not dangling any carrots.

I'm not saying not to violet (don't stop on my account anyways) I'm just trying to show exatly what dmaker said, to many people take the word of others and run with it with out a shred, or very quesionable, proof.

look at how fiered up the thread got, I could of ran with that for 2 days if I wanted to with out offering any proof and 90% of the people would of grabed onto it just for false hope of proof. And thats exactly what Dyers been doing for 6 months

BFF Patron

There seem to be several people here who know stuff but are not sharing.

It's called the preferred bigfooter's code of silence. Your word is your bond remember?

Unless you are Rick Dyer, that is.

Edited by bipedalist

After listening to the RD thing last night, I can honestly say I am still not convinced one way or the other. RD came off as a bit crude and not a very good speaker at all. Some portions were fairly convincing, other portions were very questionable. I am officially taking a wait and see position, and I will not feel stupid if it turns out to be a hoax.

Anyone catch last night that he said he signed a deal with A&E for a tv show? Please god no.

He did say that.

Edited by ronn1

@violet, you stated your source said the minnows films did not have the funds to produce a cgi film correct?

Last night on RD's show he stated the transportation of the bigfoot body alone was 30,000. So who footed this bill?

Certainly it couldn't of been minnows....then who?

Guest thermalman

ronn1, on 01 January 2013 - 05:41 PM, said:

Here he goes again! Letting out bits and pieces to string people along. Definitely his HOAX style.

Don't expect anything revealing. I look at his blog daily for it's *entertainment* value...LOL.

TO THIS:

ronn1, on 08 February 2013 - 11:40 PM, said:

I never thought I would be uttering those words. Yes..this guy has been a con man..maybe he still is...but not this time. If I'm wrong..I have no problem accepting that I was duped and hoaxed. I'll certainly learn something from all this...and this is from someone who doesn't believe BF exists.

@ ronn1 I was wondering how a staunch hardline skeptic like yourself, had such a polar reversal in believing that a body is available from such a hoaxer as RD? You are obviously a believer in BF now! Please explain, I'm listening.

Edited by thermalman

Guest WldHrtRnch

He has a purported multimillion dollar corpse, but he'll sell the 30.06 for the right price on ebay, for say, $100,000. And the researcher from Kentucky that brought this up gave him the idea that he might can make some money from the ammunition company who made the bullets, "look, we make bullets that can kill a Bigfoot". RD thinks that is a good idea and plans to find out what type bullet they are and who makes them, then contact the maker to see if there is potential income there. LOL

Also this same guy scolded RD for cursing so terribly during his rant of rage, his young daughter and son were listening. Daughter came out of her room, reporting the profanity, dad contemplates telling her to stop listening, but then reconsiders, coming to the realization that she needs to hear how people may react when they are pushed and badgered.

Bizarre. I can't believe I listened to it all. It was painful, but enlightening still.

I'll speculate that RD might have gotten canned for violating a real, legally binding NDA with Minnow, maybe by filming the Sas from the tent window, and this might be where the fist fight with the cameraman came in.

Agree with you Rich, RD can sound very convincing, he is good at his con man game for sure. He can also sound clueless and very unconvincing as well.