Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Re: the interview.

Anyone catch the statement about there was not to be a viewing of the body up until the pending release of the film?

I thought the FB/FB guys were going to go next? Then Joe Satriani (name escapes me...) comes on claiming ties to Meldrum and offers to go view the body and that's where RD says there is not to be another viewing until close to the release date.

LEAF and Ronn you really have done well trying to defend this fabricated hoax. I just dont understand why? with the facts staring you right in the face you ignore the obvious and continue down your abyss. :crazy:

Are you saying the MA is Matthew Johnson?

Actually I'm not *defending* anything. I arrived at my decision last night after watching the entire blogcast. I had been an *ARCH-SKEPTIC* prior to that point in time. My biggest obstacle in *going over to other side* was the fact I didn't think BF existed and still have a hard time wrapping my mind around that. Having said this...both Dyer and Musky seemed very genuine last night. I had a chance to stare Dyer in the face the entire time...he looks like he's telling it as it is. Just my take. If I'm wrong, I'm not ashamed not admit it.

Re: the interview.

Anyone catch the statement about there was not to be a viewing of the body up until the pending release of the film?

I thought the FB/FB guys were going to go next? Then Joe Satriani (name escapes me...) comes on claiming ties to Meldrum and offers to go view the body and that's where RD says there is not to be another viewing until close to the release date.

Correct. He said later on that the FBFB guy(s) are up next but no mention of when.

Joe shouldn't start packing his suitcase yet.

Edited by Belmar

Guest VioletX

@violet, you stated your source said the minnows films did not have the funds to produce a cgi film correct?

Last night on RD's show he stated the transportation of the bigfoot body alone was 30,000. So who footed this bill?

Certainly it couldn't of been minnows....then who?

Apparently Dyer has backers, among them a famous country singer.

Allen Issleb of Wisconsin..........

I am not sure I care what route he took to LasVegas

Edited by VioletX

Guest VioletX
Guest VioletX

nevermind

Just to put this out there for others, Allen has no criminal record...see my post.

Edited by VioletX

As an aside, the premier for the Minnow film is supposed to be at the SXS Festival. However, the documentary is not listed on their film list?

So, it may be a long while before RD makes the body available for viewing.

Guest VioletX

In that case maybe Steve Kulls is confused about Allen's identity as well.

As an aside, the premier for the Minnow film is supposed to be at the SXS Festival. However, the documentary is not listed on their film list?

So, it may be a long while before RD makes the body available for viewing.

Dyer was talking about Tribecca last night. Hey, didn't he say in the pre-show that the movie would be called Shooting Bigfoot? Or is that the autopsy portion?

It does seem that RD made a fair point about too much disclosure. If this story were true, too much disclosure may enable authorities or others to take the body from him. The delay of disclosure has allowed him to protect himself from any actions that could be taken against him. I'm only saying IF this story is true.