Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest WldHrtRnch

I can't see Minnow Films naming their documentary "Shooting Bigfoot", even an autopsy portion. I missed the pre-show. I still suspect RD's former film company, that he insists he sold months ago, is involved in some of this filming.

ronn1, on 01 January 2013 - 05:41 PM, said:

Here he goes again! Letting out bits and pieces to string people along. Definitely his HOAX style.

Don't expect anything revealing. I look at his blog daily for it's *entertainment* value...LOL.

TO THIS:

ronn1, on 08 February 2013 - 11:40 PM, said:

I never thought I would be uttering those words. Yes..this guy has been a con man..maybe he still is...but not this time. If I'm wrong..I have no problem accepting that I was duped and hoaxed. I'll certainly learn something from all this...and this is from someone who doesn't believe BF exists.

@ ronn1 I was wondering how a staunch hardline skeptic like yourself, had such a polar reversal in believing that a body is available from such a hoaxer as RD? You are obviously a believer in BF now! Please explain, I'm listening.

There really isn't much to say is there? I already described myself as an *ARCH SKEPTIC*...so what you posted is no surprise is it? Unless you're trying to ridicule me? The fact I now believe Dyer would lead one to conclude that I must, for now, accept the notion that BF does indeed exist. However, my belief is conditional and predicated on the final confirmation of his story. It's really quite simple...so please don't attempt to make me look silly. I would appreciate that. Anyone has a right to change their minds...and it's entirely possible I may have to change it once again in the future.

Edited by ronn1

hey i said I wasnt sure if it was the same guy......nothing to retract.

im popping in and out...didn't have time to keep looking for photo.

Detective V at your service ; )

Thanks Violet..looks like that article has BIG HOLES doesn't it? It also says this:

For example, Dyer claims after he shot the creature in the back, it runs and he gives chase. A camera man gets in front of the creature and he shoots it in the back of the head, and the exit wound exits via the mouth.

Well isn’t that kind of stupid taking a direct shot of something with a camera man caught in the crossfire? I recall Dyer saying it ran into the camera man AFTER he shot it.

Guest VioletX

@Ronn1 Maybe Thermalman is about to jump the fence over to our side and just needs a little coaxing from you? :crazy:

yes it does sound like sloppy work on Squatch detectives site.

Edited by VioletX

Guest Ishcabibble

A quick search shows that there is, in fact, an Allen Issleb in Wisconsin. Search reveals two Allen Isslebs, one in Wauconda, IL and one in Harshaw, WI. Both listings show an age of 40-44 and both list the same related people so probably the same person with two address records in the white pages database. Ironically enough, Harshaw is in the Rhinelander/Minoqua area which is a big area for fishing, and one of the most popular gamefish is.....wait for it......Musky.

From wikipedia for anyone who is not familiar with a Musky:

The muskellunge (Esox masquinongy), also known as muskelunge, muscallonge, milliganong, or maskinonge (and often abbreviated "muskie" or "musky"), is a species of large, relatively uncommon freshwater fish of North America. The muskellunge is the largest member of the pike family, Esocidae. The common name comes from the Ojibwa word maashkinoozhe, meaning "ugly pike", by way of French masque allongé (modified from the Ojibwa word by folk etymology), "elongated face."[citation needed] The French common name is masquinongé or maskinongé.

Edited by Ishcabibble

Guest Harry Man

Funny thing how that story goes, a Bigfoot usually stays back behind trees for camo/protection. Funny a Bigfoot would be out in the open all of a sudden.. :keeporder:

There really isn't much to say is there? I already described myself as an *ARCH SKEPTIC*...so what you posted is no surprise is it? Unless you're trying to ridicule me? The fact I now believe Dyer would lead one to conclude that I must, for now, accept the notion that BF does indeed exist. However, my belief is conditional and predicated on the final confirmation of his story. It's really quite simple...so please don't attempt to make me look silly. I would appreciate that. Anyone has a right to change their minds...and it's entirely possible I may have to change it once again in the future.

+1 for that, Ronn1. I have asked a few other people and I ask you... what is it about this story that makes you- a skeptic- believe it, given the players involved? I don't ask to be snarky, I ask because there is obviously something I'm missing due to the fact that I didn't follow the thread all the way through. Care to enlighten me?

Yes really....if I would of said hey guys this is totally musky...then yep i would have to retract that.

But that's not what I posted.....

oh and violet....who is this famous country singer that backs RD?

I know willie isn't "always there" if you know what I mean, but even he has his limits. jk

Edited by simplyskyla