Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

Yes really....if I would of said hey guys this is totally musky...then yep i would have to retract that.

But that's not what I posted.....

oh and violet....who is this famous country singer that backs RD?

I may know but...you will get nothing and like it!

BFF Patron

@Ronn1 Maybe Thermalman is about to jump the fence over to our side and just needs a little coaxing from you? :crazy:

yes it does sound like sloppy work on Squatch detectives site.

I'm sure he'd beg to differ. Isn't he a member here?

There's an Illinois and Wisconsin connnection to the dude..... apparently he doesn't stay in one place for long.

Edited by bipedalist

Guest VioletX

I know willie isn't "always there" if you know what I mean, but even he has his limits. jk

Now you know where the "Refer" truckk came from. ; )

I'm gonna start calling you bugs bunny violet! hahah

Now you know where the "Refer" truckk came from. ; )

ok, even i had to laugh at that. lol

Guest VioletX

Now who's dangling carrots?

Punishment for not retracting your post...

clue: What is the Bigfoot's name? Even this I am not sure is a red herring or joke, but it was said before so it is the only info I know...

A quick search shows that there is, in fact, an Allen Issleb in Wisconsin. Search reveals two Allen Isslebs, one in Wauconda, IL and one in Harshaw, WI. Both listings show an age of 40-44 and both list the same related people so probably the same person with two address records in the white pages database. Ironically enough, Harshaw is in the Rhinelander/Minoqua area which is a big area for fishing, and one of the most popular gamefish is.....wait for it......Musky.

But that MUG shot Violet linked to is NOT the same guy who is in the pic with Dyer!

Edited by ronn1

Punishment for not retracting your post...

clue: What is the Bigfoot's name? Even this I am not sure is a red herring or joke, but it was said before so it is the only info I know...

Fred? If I had a Bigfoot i'd name him Fred

Guest VioletX

I'm sure he'd beg to differ. Isn't he a member here?

There's an Illinois and Wisconsin connnection to the dude..... apparently he doesn't stay in one place for long.

Not sure of that...does he also say that there is an Illinois Allen? Could he not have moved or have two residences? Why make it look like there is deception with the Chicago plane ticket?

Why will nobody answer me on what it is that makes this story more believable than others? I have seen several level-headed posters in this thread arguing on the side of believing the story; I'm just wondering what has them convinced. I am willing to believe too, if there is something that indicates I should, but so far all I know is that it's a known hoaxer using his same M.O... so I ask again, what did I miss that has some believing it might be true?

Guest VioletX

punishment....oh geese. Where is this thread going?

punishment....oh geese. Where is this thread going?

Seriously this thread is punishment enough.

ok fine I am a very poor dungeon mistress.

Bigfoot's name is Hank.

BFF Patron

Doesn't matter, the guy is listed in both locations, Chicago is the busiest airport in the USA almost if not for sure most days.

Still doesn't change the guys name.

Seriously this thread is punishment enough.

ok fine I am a very poor dungeon mistress.

Bigfoot's name is Hank.

I still would of went with Fred

Guest VioletX

Doesn't matter, the guy is listed in both locations, Chicago is the busiest airport in the USA almost if not for sure most days.

Still doesn't change the guys name.

Exactly Chicago is a hub. What am I missing about his name.