Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest thermalman

There really isn't much to say is there? I already described myself as an *ARCH SKEPTIC*...so what you posted is no surprise is it? Unless you're trying to ridicule me? The fact I now believe Dyer would lead one to conclude that I must, for now, accept the notion that BF does indeed exist. However, my belief is conditional and predicated on the final confirmation of his story. It's really quite simple...so please don't attempt to make me look silly. I would appreciate that. Anyone has a right to change their minds...and it's entirely possible I may have to change it once again in the future.

How am I ridiculing you with your own thoughts and words? I was simply pointing out your comments and asking for clarification. If there is any silliness involved, it is not because of me. It seems hypocritical how your skeptical outlook is so defined when it comes to genuine BF sightings and witnesses, but wavers 180 when a publically known hoaxer of BF claims "again" how he has a body, without "any" evidence as such, and more so, mounting evidence that it is becoming a major hoax? Unless, the support is due to a contiguous involvement of the proposed developing hoax?

Edited by thermalman

Thank you violet.........I did find an allen issleb who graduated from Wheeling High School in 1987.

That's in Wheeling Illinois, could it be the same Allen, I'm not sure. Still looking through the yearbook.

Edited by simplyskyla

BFF Patron

I'm not going to divulge public information that can easily be found on the net..... it is a violation of forum rules.

If the guy later is found to be a member...... you could do some warning time or take a short vacation.

That said, Steve Kulls is a PI or former PI maybe he is just wafting in the wind with his research..... or maybe he is smoking out somebody step by step.

I'm not a good poker player, that's my excuse.

Guest Ishcabibble

But that MUG shot Violet linked to is NOT the same guy who is in the pic with Dyer!

Your correct, but the guy I was looking at is a different person with a different address. I did a little more searching, but couldn't find much else about Allen, i.e., no facebook page, no court records, but I do know that there is a small regional airport in Rhinelander which has daily flights to Chicago.

At least, I think they do. I know there used to be a regional flight that hopped through a bunch of the smaller northern WI towns that went to either Chicago or Minneapolis. Either way, I know that there are daily flights out of Wausau which is only about 45 minutes away.

Edited by Ishcabibble

Guest VioletX

If the guy later is found to be a member...... you could do some warning time or take a short vacation.

I did not ask you anything? You supplied the bait about Allen's name.

All I said re Kullsrecent info about Allen's name was "looks like sloppy work" , that will get me warnings and suspension?

I am supposed to know he is a member here? From my crystal ball?

Edited by VioletX

+1 for that, Ronn1. I have asked a few other people and I ask you... what is it about this story that makes you- a skeptic- believe it, given the players involved? I don't ask to be snarky, I ask because there is obviously something I'm missing due to the fact that I didn't follow the thread all the way through. Care to enlighten me?

It's the interviews with Musky and last night's Dyer's radio cast . In it's TOTALITY, they both seem to be genuine. Musky is not acting like a typical shill here, so unless Dyer fooled him with an incredible BF replica, the story appears to be true. Dyer said something last night toward the end...it may have escaped notice to a lot of people but lent more credibility to the saga. Dyer mentioned while he was taking Musky back, Musky just couldn't *stop talking about the ears*! He gave the impression that he became a little annoyed with this refrain from Musky..over and over. If you listened to the Musky interview that was EXACTLY MY TAKE as well. Musky was in shock and awe over the HUGE EAR CANALS the BF had..and made that point several times. The fact Dyer found this a bit *tiring* tells me Musky SAW something very impressive and Dyer took it rather *matter of factly*. RINGS TRUE FOLKS.

Guest VioletX

I'm confused. Who is Hank?

Possibly the country singer backing Dyer.

Hank Williams Jr.

Edited by VioletX

After listening to the RD thing last night, I can honestly say I am still not convinced one way or the other. RD came off as a bit crude and not a very good speaker at all. Some portions were fairly convincing, other portions were very questionable. I am officially taking a wait and see position, and I will not feel stupid if it turns out to be a hoax.

Really? I thought he was in good form. It was the best I've heard from him. He took calls like a pro and composed himself when necessary. He's still foul mouthed RD but for him, it was his high water mark.

BFF Patron

Not my problem Vx. Squatchdetective is Polumbo. He'll take care of it! :girlwacko:

I was referring to SquatchDetective being a member here ss. Mr. Allen is on his own...... if he is a member/mole I guess some would know and some maybe would never find out until this thing blows over in say 3 years, LOL.

Edited by bipedalist

Guest thermalman

@Ronn1 Maybe Thermalman is about to jump the fence over to our side and just needs a little coaxing from you? :crazy:

yes it does sound like sloppy work on Squatch detectives site.

Awwww, I knew you cared for me Vx :maninlove: .....

Thank you violet.........I did find an allen issleb who graduated from Wheeling High School in 1987.

That's in Wheeling Illinois, could it be the same Allen, I'm not sure. Still looking through the yearbook.

That would make him 43/44. The guy in the pic with Dyer looks to be well into his 50s.