Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

"Couldn't have said it better myself...

I'm glad to see people like yourself here..as opposed to those who have bought into BF *HOOK LINE AND SINKER*." - Ronn1 (December 2012)

Just in December you were ridiculing many of use for operating on, "blind faith" and buying into BF, "hook, line and sinker". If I didn't know any better, I could've sworn you were attempting to make us look silly. Ironic at this point.

It's cool though, like you said, you definitely have the right to change your mind. I would've thought you'd hold out for a piece of evidence first.

BFF Patron

Plussable ^^^^^

I'll get back to you on that 'zona...... used up all my chips on 411 insider information, LOL.

Great Ronn, thanks so much. That's exactly what I took from the initial interviews as well, although I didn't hear the one from last night. But both of the Musky interviews certainly did sound genuine and they didn't sound like he was reading from a script or hitting any talking points. It just sounds like he was describing something he experienced.

If it's about the interviews, then they do give me the same pause to dismiss it out-of-hand as it does you. Thanks again for responding.

Not my problem Vx. Squatchdetective is Polumbo. He'll take care of it! :girlwacko:

I was referring to SquatchDetective being a member here ss. Mr. Allen is on his own...... if he is a member/mole I guess some would know and some maybe would never find out until this thing blows over in say 3 years, LOL.

No worries....that wasn't for you. :)

Plussable ^^^^^

I'll get back to you on that 'zona...... used up all my chips on 411 insider information, LOL.

I plussed him for you...

It was ronn1 that told me that Musky Allen was Rick's "SHILL" when I first asked. Just days ago.

But I agree with arizona... it's cool.

Thanks Violet..looks like that article has BIG HOLES doesn't it? It also says this:

For example, Dyer claims after he shot the creature in the back, it runs and he gives chase. A camera man gets in front of the creature and he shoots it in the back of the head, and the exit wound exits via the mouth.

Well isn’t that kind of stupid taking a direct shot of something with a camera man caught in the crossfire? I recall Dyer saying it ran into the camera man AFTER he shot it.

Sounds more like the Sierra kills doesn't it.... Shot in the back , then in the back of head/neck to make the storyline better.....

C'mon man..........

( Justin shot one in the back didnt he? )

BTW, has anyone heard from Justin lately...... ?

Fact is, I will bet it is the Male from the Sierra kills.. Surely not just a coincidence..... Male ..... Male corpses.

All the staging of the tent video and it being released prematurely, then taken down...... Could it be, just practice, because there was already a body .

Could it be because Rick was making a beginning of a storyline for his script.....

Maybe he had already sold the story line to minnow..... And they bought it because he had a body...

At ease guys, I'm just speculating..... Besides the Sierra body and all this could be just too convient .... Couldn't it ?

BTW ..... How close is the Sierra kills site from Las Vegas ?

Of course I'm Just Saying ........ HeHe,

Guest VioletX

Not my problem Vx. Squatchdetective is Polumbo. He'll take care of it! :girlwacko:

I was referring to SquatchDetective being a member here ss. Mr. Allen is on his own...... if he is a member/mole I guess some would know and some maybe would never find out until this thing blows over in say 3 years, LOL.

I really hope you were joking Bipedalist, I said nothing at all that violated any rule.

I found this stuff on Musky over at Dyer's blog that related to the MELDRUM EMAILS. If this has been already posted here...I'll erase it. OK here it is: We here at BIGFOOT: THE EVIDENCE firmly believe that Rick Dyer is telling the truth. Musky Allen has just called in to Rick's radio show to confirm the mix-up with his statements. Musky was NOT talking about inviting Jeff Meldrum to come vi...ew the body. He was talking about inviting him on an expedition in 2009. So, the fact is, neither of those two guys were lying. The truth is out there guys and it is coming soon. We believe in Rick Dyer, and are proud to say that here. If there is anyone who disagrees with that, then there is nothing we can do. Feel free to stick around if you wish. But we will be supporting Rick till the bitter end guys, and that is how it is. We are almost on 300 'likes' and we appreciate everyone who has liked and contributed thus far. Thanks to you and thanks to everyone for making this a great page >>>>>> >Musky AllenMike and Ryan. My comment was about being paid to have certain people attend events. This was the claim said about me. I posted my contact with meldrum (which was years ago) and his reply about 'being paid'..however, this was not in reference to the Vegas trip, which it appeared to be the way it was written. Seriously, do you think Jeff Meldrum would go to Vegas for Dyer?..and how would i expect to hide Jeff Meldrum when we show up together?....please, get real! >>>>>>>> Allen Mike, you discredit my word based on an Email sent 4 years ago?...I never said it was about Vegas. the comment was about him charging to do anything. I asked him to accompany me and others to SnelGrove. That was all. I stated this on my original comment but didnt think anyone would ASSUME it was about Rick Dyer and Vegas....It was purely mentioned to fefute the claim i was getting paid. Funny thing though, the second Meldrum said he never got an Email from Me about Vegas, everyone jumped on the band wagon calling it a hoax...Really, is that what this unbelieveable discovery has come too, Meldrum and a 4 year old email?...Please!s was the claim said about me. I posted my contact with meldrum (which was years ago) and his reply about 'being paid'..however, this was not in reference to the Vegas trip, which it appeared to be the way it was written. Seriously, do you think Jeff Meldrum would go to Vegas for Dyer?..and how would i expect to hide Jeff Meldrum when we show up together?....please, get real!

Edited by ronn1

I did some checking on the person that could be our man, if he really is Musky, then he could be financially motivated as he has some credit issues and debt. He could certainly be influenced by some kind of payout.

Anyhow, until his identity is confirmed, take it for what it's worth.

Sounds more like the Sierra kills doesn't it.... Shot in the back , then in the back of head/neck to make the storyline better.....

C'mon man..........

( Justin shot one in the back didnt he? )

BTW, has anyone heard from Justin lately...... ?

Fact is, I will bet it is the Male from the Sierra kills.. Surely not just a coincidence..... Male ..... Male corpses.

All the staging of the tent video and it being released prematurely, then taken down...... Could it be, just practice, because there was already a body .

Could it be because Rick was making a beginning of a storyline for his script.....

Maybe he had already sold the story line to minnow..... And they bought it because he had a body...

At ease guys, I'm just speculating..... Besides the Sierra body and all this could be just too convient .... Couldn't it ?

BTW ..... How close is the Sierra kills site from Las Vegas ?

Of course I'm Just Saying ........ HeHe,

Not sure what you're getting at with this? I was under the impression (from listening to his interview) that Smeja first shot it FRONTALLY. Second, I believe he said he attempted to shoot it a second time directly up it's rear end as it was running up a hill (this does incredible internal damge). Thirdly....I assumed the target was a FEMALE because it was accompanying two smaller children?

ON another note>>>>>

Something just came to mind on the Dyer interview last night. He mentioned retaining a refrigerated truck initially and used it to store the body for an extended period of time. He mentioned it cost them $30K or so and hinted they had the paper work on this. If this is true...you're NOT going to do this if there isn't body are you?

Edited by ronn1

Guest thermalman

Anyone can give details of anything to make people believe, when they actually have nothing. Where's the proof?

Edited by thermalman

This photo posted in the comments on FBFB shows the original statement came from MA.

musky-1.png

Bumping Belmars post since some still want to insist that Musky Allen never said he e-mailed Meldrum about going to see the body.