Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

I did some checking on the person that could be our man, if he really is Musky, then he could be financially motivated as he has some credit issues and debt. He could certainly be influenced by some kind of payout.

Anyhow, until his identity is confirmed, take it for what it's worth.

Excellent motivation for...um...almost everyone?? Unless we are all rich and rolling in it?? :money:

That would make him 43/44. The guy in the pic with Dyer looks to be well into his 50s.

who know's what kind of life this guy led....drugs..alcohol and smoking can do alot to one's image.

I'm not saying he did....simply stating we dont know.

Edited by simplyskyla

Guest VioletX

That motivation might get me off the fence V......just maybe, depending of course $$$$$$$$ how much? ;)

Seriously though, I think it is a bit uncool to be checking someone's credit, just for being the person chosen to look at a Bigfoot. IF people were gooing to check up on me I would use a pseudonym as well.

Rick also has a newborn son.... do you know what his middle name is? Its Bigfoot. ( i have seen a photo of the birth certificate) So either rick is totally insane, or he actually does have a body.

Rick is a hoaxer. No body.

Really? I thought he was in good form. It was the best I've heard from him. He took calls like a pro and composed himself when necessary. He's still foul mouthed RD but for him, it was his high water mark.

Huh. This was the first one that I've listened to in full. I agree he composed himself for the calls, but he pretty much lost it near the beginning around 29 when he started talking about Shawn E and the BF community. There was no caller or anything. Geez, he has a chip on his shoulder the size of a sasquatch. I thought he was going to have a seizure.

A quick search shows that there is, in fact, an Allen Issleb in Wisconsin. Search reveals two Allen Isslebs, one in Wauconda, IL and one in Harshaw, WI. Both listings show an age of 40-44 and both list the same related people so probably the same person with two address records in the white pages database. Ironically enough, Harshaw is in the Rhinelander/Minoqua area which is a big area for fishing, and one of the most popular gamefish is.....wait for it......Musky.

Very good find!

So no Biscotti connection yet?

Guest gerrykleier

If the documentary is about the lengths people who believe in "monsters" will go, then this thread will be Exhibit A.

For as fast as this thread grows, most of the posts come from a handful of people. It's possible some have skin in the game! I think most members have voted with their feet-i.e. by not posting. RD has such a low reputation here that I think virtually all presume this is just another hoax. Just my guess, though somebody could start a poll!

In short, if Minnow Films (or whomever) use the responses in this thread to support a thesis of willful credulity in the BF Community they are cherry picking evidence in the extreme.

GK

Bumping Belmars post since some still want to insist that Musky Allen never said he e-mailed Meldrum about going to see the body.

Musky made a very sloppy mistake, but he does have an explanation and if you think about it from that perspective it is indeed plausible.

OK...You'll note he asked Meldrum to accompany him..but here's the rub..>>>He was apparently referring to a prior incident back in 2009.

Edited by ronn1

Seriously though, I think it is a bit uncool to be checking someone's credit, just for being the person chosen to look at a Bigfoot. IF people were gooing to check up on me I would use a pseudonym as well.

Uncool like trying to dig up dirt on Anita and posting her alleged records for prostitution? in defense of RD? Uncool like investigating the identity of Shawn Evidence? In defense of RD? Both of these done during time he claims he has nothing at all to do with RD and believes him to be a fraud?

Edited by Belmar

Anyone can give details of anything to make people believe, when they actually have nothing. Where's the proof?

True, we haven't seen those papers yet. He indicates he has them and if indeed produces them, it will be almost undeniable proof. I will post a request on his blog, but I think it's covered in the NDA (no release of documents related to incident) because it would reveal parties involved and possible locations that are being put under wraps right now.

Edited by ronn1

Guest VioletX

Uncool like trying to dig up dirt on Anita and posting her alleged records for prostitution? in defense of RD? Uncool like investigating the identity of Shawn Evidence? In defense of RD? Both of these done during time he claims he has nothing at all to do with RD and believes him to be a fraud?

Fair point...

Man, it is all uncool! :keeporder:

Guest gerrykleier

This is, without a doubt, a hoax, but I am actually interested in this film. Looking forward to seeing it when it comes out, so any information about that is of interest to me. Dyer and his whole hoax can go pound sand. But this thread sure is good entertainment.

It's difficult to imagine this movie as either entertaining or informative. I can't imagine be able to sit through a lengthy viewing of some of the principals where they were allowed to ramble on and brag...

GK

Guest thermalman

I was hoping for a bribe to get me off the fence. :)

Edited by thermalman