Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I'm curious, how does someone seem very convincing in chat? Anywho, going to have check in much later. Heading out now for a night time snow shoe hike in the woods along the Bruce Trail here in Ontario. Should be fun. Might even see a Samsquanch :)

I'm curious, how does someone seem very convincing in chat? Anywho, going to have check in much later. Heading out now for a night time snow shoe hike in the woods along the Bruce Trail here in Ontario. Should be fun. Might even see a Samsquanch :)

Nice! Have Fun! I spent my entire morning shoveling snow. :/

Guest VioletX

Lily Dyer (ricks wife) was very convincing in chat last night that he does have a body.

I did not see it live, can you tell me basically what she said puhlease.

Tea and soggy cookies please. I might dangle one leg off the fence...........might? :o

And don't forget the minY Champagne bottles ; D

@Ronn1 your grasping at straws. How do you take a written statement out of context?? Its a major misstep on his part and just the nail in the coffin for this hoax. You can throw out your theories excuses and conjectures all you want.

this from the same women who frauded people out of several thousands of dollars in an online scheme

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
1 A; GG 1-4

She doesn;t speak very well english from what I gather, (she is from mexico) but she was writing that its not an easy process to go and see the bigfoot. Lots of secuirty and legal matters, She said its not like going to a zoo or museum. She said it IS NOT A HOAX.

Edited by Hawk-o

The other thing to consider is that Allen was NOT ALLOWED to bring anyone else to Vegas...so asking Meldrum to come along makes ZERO sense.

Why didn't he just say that? 'I didn't invite Medlrum because I wasn't allowed to bring anyone else to Vegas." He didn't say that though. He implied that he tried to get him to accompany him but all Meldrum is interested in are his exhorbitant appearance fees (nevermind the hundreds of millions of dollars lying on an ambulance gurney). Whether he was referring to 2009 or not, he wanted us to infer that he tried to get Meldrum for THIS trip.

You can no longer deny that Musky is a shill for RD. He claimed right here on this board, through Violet, that he had prior no relationship with RD and wanted to prove he was a fraud, while AT THE SAME TIME, posting on FBFB defending RDs honor. Not even his own honor. RDs! Then yesterday blurting out that he was in cahoots with RD months ago to expose SE. Musky was not involved in that fight between RD and SE, but he (independently or not) worked to expose SE, again, to defend RD.

He stepped in it, twice. He is done.

According to Musky Allen he directly spoke with Meldrum. It doesn't matter what year Ronn. 2009 or 2013. He told him "filming wouldn't be involved", and he still got turned down by Meldrum. What you're forgetting is that Jeff Meldrum has never, ever heard of Musky Allen. So it wasn't just a mix up of invites, Meldrum has never heard from him. He is a liar.

Oh wait. . . let me guess. . . maybe Meldrum doesn't remember that invite. 2009 might as well be 1967 after all.

Why didn't he just say that? 'I didn't invite Medlrum because I wasn't allowed to bring anyone else to Vegas." He didn't say that though. He implied that he tried to get him to accompany him but all Meldrum is interested in are his exhorbitant appearance fees (nevermind the hundreds of millions of dollars lying on an ambulance gurney). Whether he was referring to 2009 or not, he wanted us to infer that he tried to get Meldrum for THIS trip.

You have it backwards>>>> He only brought up the *invite* scenario in the context of a follow up to talking about how people think his word wasn't as important as Meldrum's and that "exhausted himself trying to contact Meldrum in accompanying him, but Meldrum had a big ego and commanded big fees". The problem here was that he was talking about a past incident and didn't realize it would be taken as him inviting Meldrum THIS TIME (Vegas).

Guest OntarioSquatch

"Couldn't have said it better myself...

I'm glad to see people like yourself here..as opposed to those who have bought into BF *HOOK LINE AND SINKER*." - Ronn1 (December 2012)

Just in December you were ridiculing many of use for operating on, "blind faith" and buying into BF, "hook, line and sinker". If I didn't know any better, I could've sworn you were attempting to make us look silly. Ironic at this point.

It's cool though, like you said, you definitely have the right to change your mind. I would've thought you'd hold out for a piece of evidence first.

I didn't know a claim by Dyer could change an active skeptic into a believer. Once it becomes undeniable that this Dyer thing is another hoax, there may not be anything left to keep Ronn or anyone else who puts all their faith in this hoax a believer in Bigfoot.

Edited by OntarioSquatch

According to Musky Allen he directly spoke with Meldrum. It doesn't matter what year Ronn. 2009 or 2013. He told him "filming wouldn't be involved", and he still got turned down by Meldrum. What you're forgetting is that Jeff Meldrum has never, ever heard of Musky Allen. So it wasn't just a mix up of invites, Meldrum has never heard from him. He is a liar.

Oh wait. . . let me guess. . . maybe Meldrum doesn't remember that invite. 2009 might as well be 1967 after all.

A plus from me as well.

I want to see Musty's response to that.

Man there are a couple people staying in this thread way too long defending the indefensible...Psstt....it's over OK? Nobody believes that there is a body...we are not that stupid, regardless of how hard a few want to beleve that we are...

I left for a few days to follow this monster storm. Then get 28" of snow. What a cleanup. Northern Long Island is a mess, 150 cars stuck on the main road by be.

So Like I said we will get to 136 pages in this forum, now what’s happening?

This whole thing just doesn't add up at all. Doesn’t anybody think the tabloids would be on this if it were real?

They want to sell papers and magazines, haven't read anywhere that they would want to be scooping the story.

He is stringing the entire Bigfoot community along with this. He is a total joke and should be kicked out of the community when this HOAX is reviled.

I mean if someone offered 10 million for a body I wouldn't wait this long to reviel it. Unless he doesn't need the money.

Edited by Joey Rebar