Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

He is a total joke and should be kicked out of the community when this HOAX is reviled.

This hoax is both revealed and reviled, as is the hoaxer. But seriously, why would ANYBODY listen to Dyer knowing his history?

Lily Dyer (ricks wife) was very convincing in chat last night that he does have a body.

Bill Clinton (Mr. President)was very convincing when he said he did not have relations with that woman. :biggrin: Edited by zigoapex

This hoax is both revealed and reviled, as is the hoaxer. But seriously, why would ANYBODY listen to Dyer knowing his history?

Revealed / reviled auto correct LOL

This whole thing is a scam.............

AND I DO BELIEVE BIGFOOT EXISTS!

Guest Thepattywagon

look at how fiered up the thread got, I could of ran with that for 2 days if I wanted to with out offering any proof and 90% of the people would of grabed onto it just for false hope of proof. And thats exactly what Dyers been doing for 6 months

Nah, he spells better than you do.

And that's not saying much.

What you're forgetting is that Jeff Meldrum has never, ever heard of Musky Allen. So it wasn't just a mix up of invites, Meldrum has never heard from him. He is a liar.

Oh wait. . . let me guess. . . maybe Meldrum doesn't remember that invite.

Why would he remember "Musky Allen" from 4 years ago if he didn't use that name?

Maybe he used his real name in 2009.

The tent video shot with a cell phone?

Your the world's best bigfoot hunter/tracker and your only have a cell phone camera and video to record a sighting?

Right there it's a gonna for me. Be real and get real equipment, then go out. Nothing but a cheap two bit HOAXER trying to cash in on people beliefs.

Guest King Kong

All we have over here is tea and scotch with some soggy Keebler Fudge Graham cookies, ( not even the Mint kind)...

interested? :beach:

I think we will all need some scotch, some more scotch and then maybe a little bit of whiskey before this is all done. Who's getting the first round?

King

Guest miller44

1. Rick is not asking anyone to beleive, he is asking you to wait... it will be revealed.

I'm still on board too Hawk-o hang in there!

Someone please post a write up (breakdown) of the radio show tonight. I will be at work and can't listen, but I can read the forums here. Help a brother out. Thx.