Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Bill Clinton (Mr. President)was very convincing when he said he did not have relations with that woman. :biggrin:

Pretty funny by the end of the show last night he sounded jsut like Bill clinton!

I'm still on board too Hawk-o hang in there!

Someone please post a write up (breakdown) of the radio show tonight. I will be at work and can't listen, but I can read the forums here. Help a brother out. Thx.

I'm still on board too Hawk-o hang in there!

Someone please post a write up (breakdown) of the radio show tonight. I will be at work and can't listen, but I can read the forums here. Help a brother out. Thx.

I will try and post any good tidbits that come up. AS of right now.. I really think he has a body.

In this episode, he describes how he takes people in the woods and finds hair, footprints, and how his friend is sighted in a real good bf suit. Also, describes how he made the pictures of his second body?

Need to listen

I'm still confused as to Muskys explanation, regarding this Medrum invitation. I read what Musky wrote and it's very clear what he intended to say. So, now he's saying that it was taken out of context because his statement was referring to an email he sent to Meldrum in 2009?

What did he invite Meldrum to see in 2009? Why didn't he just say that the first time?

Ok, so if I rewrote his statement, to match his claimed intent, would the following be true?

"In 2009, I sent an email to Dr. Meldrum, inviting him to be part of something. He declined, unless I would pay him a $5500 fee, as well as travel expenses. I did not email him this time because I was the only one invited. Regardless, I didn't exhaust myself even trying because he would have turned me down, based on my experience in 2009. He's a snob and too mighty to degrade himself to view a Bigfoot body that was taken by RD."

Edited by Cisco

BFF Patron

Pretty funny by the end of the show last night he sounded jsut like Bill clinton!

I'm sure he did, but instead of saying, "It depends on what the definition of is is-----!"

He was saying, "I got these guys once and now I'm about to get 'em again and they don't seem to know what the definition of multiple-hoax, flim-flam is----!" :haha:

Edited by bipedalist

1. Rick is not asking anyone to beleive, he is asking you to wait... it will be revealed.

Too late Rick, it's already been revealed. It all stunk from the start and Musty is a worse liar than you are.

Guest WldHrtRnch

In this episode, he describes how he takes people in the woods and finds hair, footprints, and how his friend is sighted in a real good bf suit. Also, describes how he made the pictures of his second body?

Need to listen

Those that believe RD has turned over a new leaf and been in the woods searching for BF so diligently since his 2008 hoax really should listen to this, and note the date.

The one part being glossed over with the Musky taken out of context, is where he says Meldrum was more worried about getting paid then to validate a discovery. There was no discovery to validate in 09. You're not validating a followup on a report, which is what 09 was about. You can not take yourself out of context.

@Hawk-O and @Miller

Please be kind enough to explain to me why you believe that RD has a body of Bigfoot.

Beig a student of science I want to get some insight as to why you believe?

Thank you.

@Hawk-O and @Miller

Please be kind enough to explain to me why you believe that RD has a body of Bigfoot.

Beig a student of science I want to get some insight as to why you believe?

Thank you.

Gut feeling. Been following this guy since 2008 and I knew that was a hoax before it was proven.

The one part being glossed over with the Musky taken out of context, is where he says Meldrum was more worried about getting paid then to validate a discovery. There was no discovery to validate in 09. You're not validating a followup on a report, which is what 09 was about. You can not take yourself out of context.

You're right!

Rick says he is a former Hoaxer, but he has changed.

So the previous 3 times he did the same thing means this 4th time should be different?