Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Rick is Live, right now he is eating pizza. Last night he was eating fast food burgers. Nothing for nothing if I had a bigfoot in a freezer I would be eating Filet migon and king crab legs.

http://bigfootevidence101.blogspot.com/2013/02/bigfoot-evidence-news-live-radio-starts.html

He'll die from clogged arteries before the big reveal and payoff. Someone stop him, Rick!

Guest DantheMan

Musky made a very sloppy mistake, but he does have an explanation and if you think about it from that perspective it is indeed plausible.

OK...You'll note he asked Meldrum to accompany him..but here's the rub..>>>He was apparently referring to a prior incident back in 2009.

Clearly this "explanation" from Musky cannot be true! What some seem to be ignoring, which in my opinion is of the utmost importance, is that Musky stated Meldrum asked for his appearance fee of $5,500 **even though there was to be no filming**.

This is paramount because we know there was to be no filming in Vegas per the 9 pages of the NDA. Not only that, but Meldrum has indicated he charges no where near $5,500..…

A lie covered up with an elaborate back tracking story. All of which came about because we (collectively) were asking who is this Musky guy and what makes him credible? Why wasn't Meldrum or someone similar asked to go?

Musky clearly was answering those questions with a lie, trying to either 1.) prove he was not paid, and Meldrum was not going to be paid so he didn't go, even though he was asked...

2.) Trying to prove he is not a Dyer Schill.

Gut feeling. Been following this guy since 2008 and I knew that was a hoax before it was proven.

Hawk-O your too much go ahead and believe the one of the most notorious hoaxer the BF community has ever know.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
1 A; GG 1-4

Rick says he is a former Hoaxer, but he has changed.

That's it? Changed? More sophisticated I guess. But hey good for you I won't criticize someone who stands their ground, and believes this story about RD. Was just curious.

Thanks, and good luck

Edited by Joey Rebar

Just be glad the main stream media hasn't caught on to this one....we'd all look wackier then what they think we are..lol

Rick said yesterday a Main Stram News story has allready been recorded, will be released on sweeps week.

Guest WldHrtRnch

He'll die from clogged arteries before the big reveal and payoff. Someone stop him, Rick!

LOL I was thinking the same thing!

Rick says haters are welcome to call him and talk to him yourself.

I don't hate him, and I don't want to talk to him. Hawk, I know you're listening to his current show, but after this show, you should really listen to his radio show from 1-23-10, that was 20 months prior to his claims of killing this BF. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bigfoottracker/2010/01/23/rick-dyer-goes-on-record-about-all-the-bigfoot-if-it-says-bigfoot-its-a-scam Just give it a listen.

Why would I call? To give him what he craves, attention? I judge based on facts, not what people say. I judge based on what is possible and not possible, not speculation. If it's not tangible, I must verify. Show me just one tangible fact that proves this is real. Just one.

Edited by njjohn

LOL I was thinking the same thing!

I don't hate him, and I don't want to talk to him. Hawk, I know you're listening to his current show, but after this show, you should really listen to his radio show from 1-23-10, that was 20 months prior to his claims of killing this BF. http://www.blogtalkr...ts-a-scam��Just give it a listen.

Will do... can you message me that link?

Rick just stated he won't let Dr. Meldrum within 10 feet of the body. He even went as far to say when selling the body, he would make a stipulation that once sold, Dr. Meldrum still could not view the body. Ok...Why are you attacking the good doc Rick, you mad because he called out your buddy's lie?

Just be glad the main stream media hasn't caught on to this one....we'd all look wackier then what they think we are..lol

I do believe there is something out there too many people report sightings or see something.

It's unfortunate that there are losers with no SKILLS what's so ever that come along and screw it up for everybody who have logical minds and truly believe.

Edited by Joey Rebar

BFF Patron

Rick says haters are welcome to call him and talk to him yourself.

Dyer's definition of hater: somebody who learns after being burned! or somebody who calls into question the ramblings of a multiple-hoax, con-man........ LOL!

Why would I call? To give him what he craves, attention? I judge based on facts, not what people say. I judge based on what is possible and not possible, not speculation. If it's not tangible, I don't must verify. Show me just one tangible fact that proves this is real. Just one.

Amen Brother