Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest Thepattywagon

It's obvious that neither RD nor Muskellunge thought this one through.

I don't think either one has the capacity to sustain the long con.

It was perfectly clear. There was no verification in 2009. What else would he be verifying? There is no red herring. It's backtracking. He got caught, and tried to lie his way out of it. Whether he would know him as Musky Allen or Allen Issleb, he NEVER emailed him.

exactly!

Knowing that at page 20, Rick Dyer had the last laugh on us for flinging our undivided

attention at him and his Bf body claim ... it may be too late to abandon the thread and

pretend we didn't notice, didn't care ...

Yeah ... I guess so. :keeporder:

Clearly this "explanation" from Musky cannot be true! What some seem to be ignoring, which in my opinion is of the utmost importance, is that Musky stated Meldrum asked for his appearance fee of $5,500 **even though there was to be no filming**.

This is paramount because we know there was to be no filming in Vegas per the 9 pages of the NDA. Not only that, but Meldrum has indicated he charges no where near $5,500..…

A lie covered up with an elaborate back tracking story. All of which came about because we (collectively) were asking who is this Musky guy and what makes him credible? Why wasn't Meldrum or someone similar asked to go?

Musky clearly was answering those questions with a lie, trying to either 1.) prove he was not paid, and Meldrum was not going to be paid so he didn't go, even though he was asked...

2.) Trying to prove he is not a Dyer Schill.

I saw that. Again...Musky is simply stating that in his 2009 request, Meldrum would not be filmed either (which could add to his fees) and Meldrum STILL charged the $5500. Musky's whole take on this was that HE, MUSKY...A SIMPLE MORTAL was not to be trusted...while MELDRUM, who charges HUGE FEES was to be trusted. ALL this was in the context of the accusations that MUSKY WAS BEING PAID BY DYER..DO YOU GUYS GET THIS NOW? Unfortuneately, he tripped up because he used his past experience with Meldrum and wasn't clear that he was doing so.

No matter how you sing it. its still the same tune Ronn. Musky got caught lying. Meldrum has already written a response to this, Its actual old news.

I saw that. Again...Musky is simply stating that in his 2009 request, Meldrum would not be filmed either (which could add to his fees) and Meldrum STILL charged the $5500. Musky's whole take on this was that HE, MUSKY...A SIMPLE MORTAL was not to be trusted...while MELDRUM, who charges HUGE FEES was to be trusted. ALL this was in the context of the accusations that MUSKY WAS BEING PAID BY DYER..DO YOU GUYS GET THIS NOW? Unfortuneately, he tripped up because he used his past experience with Meldrum and wasn't clear that he was doing so.

If that's the case then why was the fee he gave incorrect.

He lied about about not only emailing Dr. Meldrum to come with him to las vegas, but made up some ridiculous fee that is way off from normal fee Dr. Meldrum asks for

Edited by simplyskyla

Dude - Meldrum has never changed any TV show, conference or event $5500 - never. He does ask for an honorarium to cover his time and I know exactly that amount is - which is no where near $5500. Musky Allen is lying, plain and simple. I would hazard to bet he didn't contact Meldrum in 2009 either. He's a shill of Rick's - who, btw, doesn't have a bigfoot body. It's all a hoax.

• Upvote 1

Guest WldHrtRnch

ronn, Dr. Meldrum has stated on his fb page, as has his wife, that he does not ever get $5500.00 as a speaking fee, appearance fee or consultation fee, any fee, even in 2009. He spoke at a conference for free, fairly recently I believe, with only his travel and board expenses furnished. I certainly will take his word over Musky Allen Issleb's any day of the week, although I know neither of them personally. Musky has lied, tried to backtrack and fix it. You must see our reasoning in this?

Dude - Meldrum has never changed any TV show, conference or event $5500 - never. He does ask for an honorarium to cover his time and I know exactly that amount is - which is no where near $5500. Musky Allen is lying, plain and simple. I would hazard to bet he didn't contact Meldrum in 2009 either. He's a shill of Rick's - who, btw, doesn't have a bigfoot body. It's all a hoax.

The voice of Reason thank you Hairy!!!

Also it showed his jealousy, because why would we invite a nobody, aka a self proclaimed expert skeptic who was giving false credentials of what he's done in the past, compared to Dr. Meldrum. Than he gives false statements about Meldrum's costs saying he's more worried about the money than verifying the discovery. The backtracking in the interview was obvious. There is no way you can look at the two statements and think someone else took his words out of context when he's the one that posted it. I completely get it.

If it was just this one instance, you can call it an excuse, but he's made contradicting statements about the gunshot wound (mouth vs neck) as well as contradicting evidence about the preservation details (no freeze vs possible freeze) to try to cover his tracks. He's not who he says he is, so how genuine can you take his entire body of statements for? You can't.

Musky Allen is lying, plain and simple. I would hazard to bet he didn't contact Meldrum in 2009 either. He's a shill of Rick's - who, btw, doesn't have a bigfoot body. It's all a hoax.

NO! :maninlove:

The voice of Reason thank you Hairy!!!

EXACTLY!!!!!!