Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest DantheMan

Hes still spinning is yarn!!!! its actually comical now. He wont let Meldrum see it evvvvvvvvvver!! LMAO!

why would he, for crying out loud the "body" doesn't have the proper feet and Meldrum would be quick to prove this f'n hoax!!

Guest VioletX

Hi Violet! I'm off to bed. Let's duel at sunrise, k? jk! :hunter:

You know I am not a morning person...High noon?? :aikido:

Just here me out on this............... Don't you think that these TOP scientists would call their colleuges and tell them? It would be one of the greatest discoveries of our time. Don't you think some 20 year old college kid would want to instagram it and become instantly famous?

Additionally what kind of people are these Scientists? IVets? Human Doctors?

Glimmers of truth? That it's a HOAX yes that it's a Bigfoot NO!

Those pesky NDA's

Rick said Biologists, cannot remember the other types of professionals, or if he did say...my memory is maxed out.

I am imagining that they do not let the college interns or th janitor into the room with the body. Even with those NDA's maybe they are having late night viewing parties with their colleagues in the Bigfoot room, I dunno...; 0 )

Moneymaker puts down anyone that out shines him. With that being said "He is 100% correct

about never forgetting the 2008 hoax because people almost fell for the Tazer/Smeja Sierra Kills

Hoax. 2008 Hoax was just a joke by two guys that didn't believe in bigfoot. I wouldn't change a

dam thing ,it made the bigfoot world stronger and less likely to fall for a hoax and made me

who I am today. In 2013 people will tank God for the hoax!, "Dyer wrote

From a statement made on September 30, 2102, 24 days after his kill.

JUST STATING

Dude - Meldrum has never changed any TV show, conference or event $5500 - never. He does ask for an honorarium to cover his time and I know exactly that amount is - which is no

where near $5500. Musky Allen is lying, plain and simple. I would hazard to bet he didn't contact Meldrum in 2009 either. He's a shill of Rick's - who, btw, doesn't have a bigfoot body. It's all a hoax.

ding ...ding...ding....give the hairy man a cigar too.

Did you guys get to listen to that link?

Where he talked about hoaxing his clients on the bf trips?

I bet he can't provide proof he went on any BF trips...

Guest VioletX

Did you guys get to listen to that link?

Where he talked about hoaxing his clients on the bf trips?

not yet... i wil try to listen, am not sure if we can really say when Dyer began believing in Bf? If yo ask me about something a few years ago I know I will be off by months if not a whole year, am I making excuses for him , maybe...but trying to see it through the eyes of my own experiences.

Guest VioletX

Moneymaker puts down anyone that out shines him. With that being said "He is 100% correct

about never forgetting the 2008 hoax because people almost fell for the Tazer/Smeja Sierra Kills

Hoax. 2008 Hoax was just a joke by two guys that didn't believe in bigfoot. I wouldn't change a

dam thing ,it made the bigfoot world stronger and less likely to fall for a hoax and made me

who I am today. In 2013 people will tank God for the hoax!, "Dyer wrote

From a statement made on September 30, 2102, 24 days after his kill.

JUST STATING

Meaning because of the 2008 hoax Dyer became interested in Bigfoot and there you go voila, zee dead Bigfoot.

not yet... i wil try to listen, am not sure if we can really say when Dyer began believing in Bf? If yo ask me about something a few years ago I know I will be off by months if not a whole year, am I making excuses for him , maybe...but trying to see it through the eyes of my own experiences.

Well, it is just an interesting radio show. Last night he stated he had been believing and looking for bf for 4.5 years. That would put it right after the 2008 hoax.

In jan 2010, he talks about how BF is not real, how people will go in the woods believing they will see something that don't exist. He talks about how he takes 20 people in the woods for $500 a head. Then rents them camping gear for $100. He says oh yeah, we find hair, footprints and even have a sighting or two. He has a friend in a really good suit run by at a distance.

He talks about how he made and took pictures of his 2009 body! Bragged that he got hair from different sources at Walmart and glued it on a man. Laughed because everyone said how the legs and arms look fake. And it was a man. Lol

Must listen

Edited by lhlyda

Guest WldHrtRnch

Problem there is, he's recorded this stuff in radio shows and on youtube and his blog. He said he had a sighting in 2009. But this radio show that lhlyda is talking about was on 1-23-2010, only 20 months prior to his claim of killing a BF. Give it a listen when you get a chance.

Meaning because of the 2008 hoax Dyer became interested in Bigfoot and there you go voila, zee dead Bigfoot.

So......... in just 4 years this guy Ricky comes along pulls a few Hoaxes him self......... and now bags a BF waits 6 months and counting to show the world? Waiting for film to come out about it?

Film - "Hype it Ricky Hype it" Dead bigfoot - Hoax..

Let me lay it out for you, when it comes to the scene of him shooting the BF. The screen will go black or show some picture with a statement saying The FCC won't allow us to show what we filmed but you will hear the audio........ Movie majic.

The Bigfoot Room

I like it! Great name for a club.............

Count me in!

And now back to

THE BIGFOOT ROOM

Edited by lhlyda

This is one of the few places where one can say that Dyer bagged a BF and not get heckled to death...

Really what's the proof? Two guys say they saw a dead bigfoot....That's about it.....

There hasn't even been any proof that the tent video was filmed in San Antonio.....