Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I saw that. Again...Musky is simply stating that in his 2009 request, Meldrum would not be filmed either (which could add to his fees) and Meldrum STILL charged the $5500. Musky's whole take on this was that HE, MUSKY...A SIMPLE MORTAL was not to be trusted...while MELDRUM, who charges HUGE FEES was to be trusted. ALL this was in the context of the accusations that MUSKY WAS BEING PAID BY DYER..DO YOU GUYS GET THIS NOW? Unfortuneately, he tripped up because he used his past experience with Meldrum and wasn't clear that he was doing so.

I really respect Hairy Man, but I'm with you on this, Ronn1 (and on everything else you've said recently). It doesn't matter whether that $5,500 figure was right or wrong. Musky Allen is, as you've pointed out, not always the most organized speaker. He may get carried away with things and be prone to exaggeration. Whatever. None of that proves he is being untruthful about seeing the body of a Bigfoot person.

Where have violet and leaf talker gone? You guys are usually all over this thread. I miss arguing with you! lol

That's so sweet! :)

I had too many chores today, and will have zillions tomorrow, too. But maybe I can be there for the start of the duel, anyway.... :)

Hey, I got an idea! Why not all here that want to really hash it out, join the premium section and let it all hang out! We can name it the Bigfoot Room.

KB

Meaning because of the 2008 hoax Dyer became interested in Bigfoot and there you go voila, zee dead Bigfoot.

That's what I think, too!!!!!

Was this already posted?

Tom's Bigfoot Update, 13 Dec. 2012

4) BBC/Minnow Films documentary “Of Monsters and Men.†Features high-definition video

of Bigfeet in the wild. During filming, Bigfoot enthusiast Rick Dyer allegedly shot and

killed a Bigfoot in Texas and was kicked off the movie. Film AND body will be revealed

at the Tribeca Film Festival in April 2013.

Until then, storage of the body has been contracted out to a third party. Note: Rick

Dyer was involved in the Georgia Bigfoot hoax, so take this one with a grain of salt.

[bold, mine]

..... We are on the cusp of the greatest zoological discovery of all time! STAY TUNED!

On a final note, it’s awesome that Bigfoot will be proven real during the lifetime of

Robert Grimlin, who helped film the iconic Patterson/Grimlin Bigfoot footage in 1967.

Talk about vindication!

========================

ETA: Oops! Forgot the link: http://fin-tastic.blogspot.com/

Edited by Oonjerah

I really respect Hairy Man, but I'm with you on this, Ronn1 (and on everything else you've said recently). It doesn't matter whether that $5,500 figure was right or wrong. Musky Allen is, as you've pointed out, not always the most organized speaker. He may get carried away with things and be prone to exaggeration. Whatever. None of that proves he is being untruthful about seeing the body of a Bigfoot person.

Thanks for putting it so succinctly...I just read Hairy Man's response to me and thought exactly the same thing..so Musky might be off on $$ required..we know Musky shoots from the hip and sometimes shoots himself. BUT...I'm gonna say this again>>>>I don't think Musky is a Dyer shill. Yes...at one point I thought this was a distinct possibility and I'm the first one here to actually brand him as a possible *SHILL*. I no longer hold that opinion of him after listening to his interviews and comments.

Edited by ronn1

Hey, I got an idea! Why not all here that want to really hash it out, join the premium section and let it all hang out! We can name it the Bigfoot Room.

KB

That's a cute idea. :)

KB

How do you go Premium?

Leaf, have you listened to the link I posted earlier?

Oh, sorry Lhlyda! No, haven't had a chance to do that yet... (And I'm a little scared to listen to it....)

That's what I think, too!!!!!

Seriously? Come on there is no dead BF none........................................This has hoax written all over it...............