Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Hey, I got an idea! Why not all here that want to really hash it out, join the premium section and let it all hang out! We can name it the Bigfoot Room.

KB

If your buying I'm joining....till then I'm good here....:)

Hey, I got an idea! Why not all here that want to really hash it out, join the premium section and let it all hang out! We can name it the Bigfoot Room.

KB

Sent!

Oh, sorry Lhlyda! No, haven't had a chance to do that yet... (And I'm a little scared to listen to it....)

I think you will hear a different RD!

It will seduce you to come on over! To our side! Lol

Edited by lhlyda

I sure wish you guys could find a way to make purchasing the premium membership easier.

yea i am trying to straiten out my pay pal account someone tried using it and its all limited. How about just adding a way to just use our ATM Cards

Guest WldHrtRnch

Oh, sorry Lhlyda! No, haven't had a chance to do that yet... (And I'm a little scared to listen to it....)

Be scared, be very scared. :)

Seriously, you should give it a listen. It quite contradicts his timeline of seeing a BF, having a change of heart and becoming a serious BF tracker.

Guest VioletX

I sure wish you guys could find a way to make purchasing the premium membership easier.

For some reason I could not get pay pal to work for me....so I gave up and did not join.

Thanks for putting it so succinctly...I just read Hairy Man's response to me and thought exactly the same thing..so Musky might be off on $$ required..we know Musky shoots from the hip and sometimes shoots himself. BUT...I'm gonna say this again>>>>I don't think Musky is a Dyer shill. Yes...at one point I thought this was a distinct possibility and I'm the first one here to actually brand him as a possible *SHILL*. I no longer hold that opinion of him after listening to his interviews and comments.

I think you have a great ear, Ronn1, and the way you describe what you hear is wonderful. I think people here have not been listening carefully enough. They're on the edge of their seats, just waiting for a slip, so they can point fingers and make a ruckus. You're not waiting for a "slip". You're actually listening, with an open mind and heart, to everything that's being said -- and to the undertones and emotional content, too, which always color meaning. Your sensitivity to all that is a true gift, and we're lucky you share that gift with us!!!!!

Guest WldHrtRnch

Was this already posted?

Tom's Bigfoot Update, 13 Dec. 2012

I saw this some time back, researching Minnow Films. It reminds me that all these blogs tends to just tell the same stories over and over again, sourcing from one another in an often unverified chain of citation, with some minor variation or new tidbit.

I think you have a great ear, Ronn1, and the way you describe what you hear is wonderful. I think people here have not been listening carefully enough. They're on the edge of their seats, just waiting for a slip, so they can point fingers and make a ruckus. You're not waiting for a "slip". You're actually listening, with an open mind and heart, to everything that's being said -- and to the undertones and emotional content, too, which always color meaning. Your sensitivity to all that is a true gift, and we're lucky you share that gift with us!!!!!

Excellent all three of you are on the same path. However quite a few people who don't haveyour opinion on this issue have also listened quite carefully. I deal with people like RD everyday. Once you have had a little time dealing with these sort of con men you get a great feel for smelling them out. although all your post are well thought out and admirably written it doesn't change the fact that this is all smoke and mirrors. Its sad to see such RESPECTED people so easily duped by the likes of a known liar con artist and hoaxer! But dont let it crush your spirit when RD finally admits to it all. There will be other claims of other bodies for us all to debate

Seriously? Come on there is no dead BF none........................................This has hoax written all over it...............

That's what I thought...thing is once most people take a position, they see a need to defend it because they don't want to admit that they may have been wrong. I have no problem with this, and so I changed my mind. At first, Dyer's claim indeed looked like a classic hoax...no argument there. But as things have unfolded with the Musky viewing...I cannot simply dismiss this as a hoax any longer. The focus, of course is to discredit and debunk Musky..*THE MESSENGER* ( AKA>>SHOOT THE MESSENGER)...but NO ONE has done so. The buzz that Musky lied about inviting Meldrum to Vegas is simply a RED HERRING...at best..he bungled what he intended to say and left the door open to criticism. I invite those who call him a shill to listen to his entire interview and his call into Dyer on the radio cast last night. This guy is NOT a SHILL folks. He trully believes what he saw was a BF. Is it real?...that remains to be seen. If Dyer has the paper work on retaining the refrigerated truck ($30K bill)..which he said he had last night..it's a done deal.