Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I saw this some time back, researching Minnow Films. It reminds me that all these blogs tends to just tell the same stories over and over again, sourcing from one another in an often unverified chain of citation, with some minor variation or new tidbit.

No doubt that is true, but these two statements, "Film AND body will be revealed

at the Tribeca Film Festival in April 2013.

Until then, storage of the body has been contracted out to a third party." seem

very relevant, and I wonder if anyone can find a way to verify or dismiss them.

I searched for them again, on Google only, and didn't find another source.

ETA: RL reported it on Dec 12 with somewhat different words, emphasis.

Edited by Oonjerah

No one has debunked Musky? Steve Kulls, Dr. Matt Johnson....Someone posting a picture of Richard Allen Issleb when Allen is his first name doesn't debunk his outing. IP's can be tracked. Musky has said multiple times he was sued by Matt Moneymaker and that's why his site was shut down.. nope, another lie. Allen has ZERO background in the bigfoot community, except with Dyer. It's the reason he was picked over anyone else in the community. One known person that has a background. Listening to liars talk is going to sound like they believe what they say. It's going to sound genuine. But it's not truthful.

That's what I thought...thing is once most people take a position, they see a need to defend it because they don't want to admit that they may have been wrong. I have no problem with this, and so I changed my mind. At first, Dyer's claim indeed looked like a classic hoax...no argument there. But as things have unfolded with the Musky viewing...I cannot simply dismiss this as a hoax any longer. The focus, of course is to discredit and debunk Musky..*THE MESSENGER* ( AKA>>SHOOT THE MESSENGER)...but NO ONE has done so. The buzz that Musky lied about inviting Meldrum to Vegas is simply a RED HERRING...at best..he bungled what he intended to say and left the door open to criticism. I invite those who call him a shill to listen to his entire interview and his call into Dyer on the radio cast last night. This guy is NOT a SHILL folks. He trully believes what he saw was a BF. Is it real?...that remains to be seen. If Dyer has the paper work on retaining the refrigerated truck ($30K bill)..which he said he had last night..it's a done deal.

I have listened to it as you have asked everyone to do 4+ times. I guess it comes down to ones owns opinion gathered thru life's lessons and training. fortunately for me I have extensive training in this arena. Solving mysteries aka whodoneits, So as i have listen to all the radio cast interviews and written statements it is very clear to me that RD and MA are not telling the truth. I always keep an open mind in my line of work you have to. But one thing we always do in our investigation is look into ones past to define their character. One event doesnt make or break it but when you string several facts together of ones past indicating foul play it gives you a good basis for your analysis, RD has a history and it keeps repeating itself This in conjunction with all his discrepancies and changing statements of the facts is a dead give away, its easy to tell the truth over and over: but a lie is very difficult to tell the same way over and over given all I have read and listen to it is quite clearly a fabricated event.

Guest WldHrtRnch

Oonjerah, I think the majority of that info came from RL's blog. Can't verify through Minnow, they're not talking. Not much on the web either.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
To remove unapproved link

No one has debunked Musky? Steve Kulls, Dr. Matt Johnson....Someone posting a picture of Richard Allen Issleb when Allen is his first name doesn't debunk his outing. IP's can be tracked. Musky has said multiple times he was sued by Matt Moneymaker and that's why his site was shut down.. nope, another lie. Allen has ZERO background in the bigfoot community, except with Dyer. It's the reason he was picked over anyone else in the community. One known person that has a background. Listening to liars talk is going to sound like they believe what they say. It's going to sound genuine. But it's not truthful.

Actually Musky doesn't require a BF background at all..you could have had taxi cab driver confirm he saw an 8ft ape like creature. As to Musky's past...there's nothing that indicates he was in with Dyer. As far as the pic of this Issleb guy..what does this have to do with THIS Musky? You're not saying it's him are you?

Edited by ronn1

I saw that. Again...Musky is simply stating that in his 2009 request, Meldrum would not be filmed either (which could add to his fees) and Meldrum STILL charged the $5500. Musky's whole take on this was that HE, MUSKY...A SIMPLE MORTAL was not to be trusted...while MELDRUM, who charges HUGE FEES was to be trusted. ALL this was in the context of the accusations that MUSKY WAS BEING PAID BY DYER..DO YOU GUYS GET THIS NOW? Unfortuneately, he tripped up because he used his past experience with Meldrum and wasn't clear that he was doing so.

Meldrum has already stated he doesnt charge that much. Even his wife made a post confirming that amount is untrue.

His name is Allen Issleb. That picture was of Richard Allen Issleb, i.e. not him. All his background has been collected. As for requiring a BF background... it is required since he said he trained under Rene' Dahinden and that he's been studying BF for 30 years. So his whole story is a lie, but you believe this part of it??

Just keep believing the lies, but all will be revealed pretty soon.

@shroom - LOL! So, do you think there might be a body?

Yes, absolutely! I mean yeah, Rick Dyer might have hoaxed before, but maybe now he is telling the truth, you know, to make it up to us.

not yet... i wil try to listen, am not sure if we can really say when Dyer began believing in Bf? If yo ask me about something a few years ago I know I will be off by months if not a whole year, am I making excuses for him , maybe...but trying to see it through the eyes of my own experiences.

Dyer has stated he saw a bigfoot in 2009, that's when he became a believer, which is bollocks because he has numerous podcasts in 2010 berating people who believe in bigfoot.

Excellent all three of you are on the same path. However quite a few people who don't haveyour opinion on this issue have also listened quite carefully. I deal with people like RD everyday. Once you have had a little time dealing with these sort of con men you get a great feel for smelling them out. although all your post are well thought out and admirably written it doesn't change the fact that this is all smoke and mirrors. Its sad to see such RESPECTED people so easily duped by the likes of a known liar con artist and hoaxer! But dont let it crush your spirit when RD finally admits to it all. There will be other claims of other bodies for us all to debate

Thanks! You could well be right, and that's kind of sweet. I think it is tricky, sometimes, to deal with a crushed spirit.... The crushing can happen so easily. But you're right, we humans always seems to bounce back.

Thanks! You could well be right, and that's kind of sweet. I think it is tricky, sometimes, to deal with a crushed spirit.... The crushing can happen so easily. But you're right, we humans always seems to bounce back.

Lets jsut hope the next body is legit! and careful with the leafs too many is not healthy

If all this was real, why wouldn't RD give the OK to one of those Biologists to call in on his show, tell his name, his background, his current employment and just tell what he seen or examined? That would pretty much put ALL of this stuff to bed, wouldn't it? Instead of him arguing back and forth about his pal MUSHY, why not just say "forget him, I've got a scientist that examined my dead SASSY coming on the show and he'll answer any questions you want to ask him, I've waived the so called NDA stuff so he can tell what he knows."

That's what a NORMAL person would do in that situation. That or they would pay whatever fee Dr. Meldrum asked and get him there to look at it for as long as he wanted and then tell about it. His DEAD SASSY would increase in value about 100X after that.

When something isn't jelling, it isn't aspic and this whole thing ain't jelling.

Nalajr