Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Dyer has stated he saw a bigfoot in 2009, that's when he became a believer, which is bollocks because he has numerous podcasts in 2010 berating people who believe in bigfoot.

ah yes another contridiction easy to tell the truth over and over difficult to keep all the lies straight yo uforget what you lied about and when you lied about it

I have listened to it as you have asked everyone to do 4+ times. I guess it comes down to ones owns opinion gathered thru life's lessons and training. fortunately for me I have extensive training in this arena. Solving mysteries aka whodoneits, So as i have listen to all the radio cast interviews and written statements it is very clear to me that RD and MA are not telling the truth. I always keep an open mind in my line of work you have to. But one thing we always do in our investigation is look into ones past to define their character. One event doesnt make or break it but when you string several facts together of ones past indicating foul play it gives you a good basis for your analysis, RD has a history and it keeps repeating itself This in conjunction with all his discrepancies and changing statements of the facts is a dead give away, its easy to tell the truth over and over: but a lie is very difficult to tell the same way over and over given all I have read and listen to it is quite clearly a fabricated event.

But you're ONLY basing your judgment on Dyer's past here..right?

If all this was real, why wouldn't RD give the OK to one of those Biologists to call in on his show, tell his name, his background, his current employment and just tell what he seen or examined? That would pretty much put ALL of this stuff to bed, wouldn't it? Instead of him arguing back and forth about his pal MUSHY, why not just say "forget him, I've got a scientist that examined my dead SASSY coming on the show and he'll answer any questions you want to ask him, I've waived the so called NDA stuff so he can tell what he knows."

That's what a NORMAL person would do in that situation. That or they would pay whatever fee Dr. Meldrum asked and get him there to look at it for as long as he wanted and then tell about it. His DEAD SASSY would increase in value about 100X after that.

When something isn't jelling, it isn't aspic and this whole thing ain't jelling.

Nalajr

I think that, because RD is not the sole "owner" of the body, he can't make unilateral decisions like that. His sponsors/backers would all have to agree to such things.

Meldrum has already stated he doesnt charge that much. Even his wife made a post confirming that amount is untrue.

I think we need to clear that up..what is Meldrum's standard fee for travel and consulation?

:)

Thanks Violet and Leaf..it means a lot to me now.

But you're ONLY basing your judgment on Dyer's past here..right?

some yes. However i am mainly basing it on all his contradictions that some on here have so eloquently posted. Like I said I have interviewed alot of people over the last 23 years. Its very difficult to tell a lie over and over again exactly the same way. the truth is easy to day over and over. I am basing my opinion on the fact that RD continually changes his stories and constantly contradicts himself. Only guilty men who are attempting to conceal lies do this. JMO

Actually Musky doesn't require a BF background at all..you could have had taxi cab driver confirm he saw an 8ft ape like creature. As to Musky's past...there's nothing that indicates he was in with Dyer. As far as the pic of this Issleb guy..what does this have to do with THIS Musky? You're not saying it's him are you?

In this one from Dyers blog Musky makes a post in the comment section.http://bigfooteviden...s-sanh.html?m=1Here's some from Shawn's bloghttp://bigfooteviden...idence.html?m=1http://bigfooteviden...idence.html?m=1This all happened back in november

Musky teaming up with Dyer way back in november, Musky slipped last night and revieled he was helping Dyer expose Shawns real name.

His name is Allen Issleb. That picture was of Richard Allen Issleb, i.e. not him. All his background has been collected. As for requiring a BF background... it is required since he said he trained under Rene' Dahinden and that he's been studying BF for 30 years. So his whole story is a lie, but you believe this part of it??

Just keep believing the lies, but all will be revealed pretty soon.

Ok...let's take a look then...so you have proof he claimed this and in fact he wasn't trained or studied under Rene Dahinden?

Edited by ronn1

I think that, because RD is not the sole "owner" of the body, he can't make unilateral decisions like that. His sponsors/backers would all have to agree to such things.

Leaf i dont think it matters. A credentialed Scientist validates everything....end game and lots of $$$$. SO why not ask one to look at it and confirm to the world .....simply because they dental got a body

Actually Musky doesn't require a BF background at all..you could have had taxi cab driver confirm he saw an 8ft ape like creature. As to Musky's past...there's nothing that indicates he was in with Dyer. As far as the pic of this Issleb guy..what does this have to do with THIS Musky? You're not saying it's him are you?

Only the fact that they became friends on facebook back in October...................

Guest WldHrtRnch

Yep Joey, then lied about why he friended him on fb, said he had to to be able to privately communicate with RD.

Edited by WldHrtRnch

Ok...let's take a look then...so you have proof he claimed this and in fact he wasn't trained or studied under Rene Dahinden?

Not me, but trusted investigators. Just research the two names I posted earlier and check their backgrounds which are easily verified. It'll come out as soon as they have everything. They aren't going to release breadcrumbs that can be denied by themselves.

Just his name came out today and he's first they deny it, then dyer tonight is saying how wrong it is that his real name was released. Why? Everyone that he's attacked has a background and all they've done is disagree. Why wouldn't the person he chose to publicly backup his claim have his background verified? If you want people to believe, have someone real back it up. Remember, Whitton was a cop. Credible witness. Whitton's brother-in-law posed as a doctor. Credible witness until the truth came out. Now look at this story. If Musky is just a nobody that faked having a long time BF background then turned skeptic...would you believe him then?

Back to sounding genuine... this has been in the planning for years. Musky's character has been building up his rep at FB/FB under Jack D. Barnes (not his real name either) for 3 years. They know what they're doing. It's just a game to them, and they're laughing at all of us.