Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I'm not going to continue to go down *musky road* anymore...it's not going anywhere at this point. Guess we'll have to sit back and await for the finale in a couple months.

Edited by ronn1

ronn1 musky allen exists in this tale, to divert attention from RD. Mr Dyer,never does these hoaxes alone. Creating Controversy about Musky Allen is a planned response in this hoax. And it seems to be working in places. It buys time, and time = Money.

Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.

I think the masses on FBFB have already sentenced Musky. IMO

Yep>>>

Kill the messenger

IMO, I think the BF community is not as it was a few years ago.

A few years ago, I think everyone had heard of them and wrote them off as a tale. And when one shows up on TV, wow! But not everyone rushed in, they waited.

Now, after all the shows, Finding Bigfoot and FBFB and the stuff on youtube, a lot more people may believe or wish it were true.

When a promising video comes out, it excites the masses. But being Americans with instant access and vending machines, I think people's patience grows thin and doesn't take long for the angry mobs with pitchforks and torches come out.

As with all actors, delivery is the key and the very important timing.

You just can't sit on it as long as before!

becasue he has a body!

This reminds me of a certain joke about Leprechauns.

The punchline is this:

"Laddy, aren't ye a bit too old to be believin' in leprechauns?"

Rick Dyer is the wee little man in green and anyone who thinks he has a body... well you are the one the wee man in green is talking to.

Admin

If you have the goods, why "sit on it"?

Guest DantheMan

Not me, but trusted investigators. Just research the two names I posted earlier and check their backgrounds which are easily verified. It'll come out as soon as they have everything. They aren't going to release breadcrumbs that can be denied by themselves.

Just his name came out today and he's first they deny it, then dyer tonight is saying how wrong it is that his real name was released. Why? Everyone that he's attacked has a background and all they've done is disagree. Why wouldn't the person he chose to publicly backup his claim have his background verified? If you want people to believe, have someone real back it up. Remember, Whitton was a cop. Credible witness. Whitton's brother-in-law posed as a doctor. Credible witness until the truth came out. Now look at this story. If Musky is just a nobody that faked having a long time BF background then turned skeptic...would you believe him then?

Back to sounding genuine... this has been in the planning for years. Musky's character has been building up his rep at FB/FB under Jack D. Barnes (not his real name either) for 3 years. They know what they're doing. It's just a game to them, and they're laughing at all of us.

++

Pathological liars always sound convincing!!!!

The irony for me was that I could not.... in my wildest dreams.... accept BF. Biologically they simply can't exist and escape detection for all this time.

Yes..I have placed my bet on Musky's testimony and Dyer's comments ..very subjective stuff....that's the IRONY. Could I be conned by these guys...sure..but I'm confident in my decision. Notice I didn't say I was confident that I *made the right call*..because that is *goal oriented*. I have no *goal* or agenda here...I only have my belief and consequent decision.

The irony for me was that I could not.... in my wildest dreams.... accept BF. Biologically they simply can't exist and escape detection for all this time.

Yes..I have placed my bet on Musky's testimony and Dyer's comments ..very subjective stuff....that's the IRONY. Could I be conned by these guys...sure..but I'm confident in my decision. Notice I didn't say I was confident that I *made the right call*..because that is *goal oriented*. I have no *goal* or agenda here...I only have my belief and consequent decision.

So you buy a documented hoaxer's latest hoax hook, line, and sinker?

Ronn1, at the end of the day, we can only look at what we know, hear, and putting all these things together we make decisions. We all process things differently, like I may think a single point of information is critical in the scheme of things and you on the other hand may think it is trivial. Neither is wrong, it's just what makes us all unique.

I think i know what you are saying about the big biological creature and it would be hard to accept that it exists.

My only experience was last June. A buddy of mine and me were camping. He went to bed and I tried tree knocks. Well I got a response. I know we were the only ones in this wilderness area. Only got one response. Did not imagine it

The selling point for me, was about 10 min later when I went to bed, a rock came into camp and rolled.

Next night there, nothing.

I will be one of the first to stand up and say yes, I know the Sasquatch exists. I have encountered at least two.

What Rick Dyer does is that he mocks all of us who have seen them.

Edited by PsyShroom

It makes sense actually... He can't believe in BF, so he has to believe in the obviously fake one or his beliefs would be thrown into wack. ;) Seriously though, I can respect your decision. I just think you've spent so much time trying to look for the evidence to prove or disprove, you looked into words to supply it, and words alone can never prove anything.

I think if you spent less time listening to how people said things and instead looked at what was said, then compare that to what they've said about the same thing to others or at different times, you'd see their genuine, yet the story changes in small ways each time. Not new information change, but small details that change the entire story change. If you did that, you might come to a completely different observation. Or not.

So you buy a documented hoaxer's latest hoax hook, line, and sinker?

It's not a matter of *buying* into a story. You have to assimilate it as it unfolds. If you approach this with a hardened pre-conceived opinion, then NOTHING presented to you will matter and you'll simply dismiss it.

Deyer brought someone out to view the body...so you have to decide if this person is legit. If you think they're legit, then you take what they say at face value. If you don't trust their testimony, then all bets are off. I trust Musky's testimony...I listened..he is the real deal to me...all his *issues* notwithstanding.