Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

But Dyer is a liar, a proven liar, and Musky has been proven, by his own words, not out of context either, to be a liar. At what point do you put down the koolaid glass and accept that Dyer is hoaxing again and Musky is his shill?

That makes YOU the mark.

Guest gerrykleier

ronn1 musky allen exists in this tale, to divert attention from RD. Mr Dyer,never does these hoaxes alone. Creating Controversy about Musky Allen is a planned response in this hoax. And it seems to be working in places. It buys time, and time = Money.

I think they're just spitballin' it now as the wheels are coming off. Also, I don't see how he stands to get much money unless someone has already paid him. And who would that be, and why? To get any real cash, he's going to have to produce a real live (well dead....) Bigfoot. Ain't gonna happen!

GK

Here's a recent broadcast debate with Barnes of FB/FB and Muskey Allen. The intro does claim Musky studied under Dahinden. He does talk about him...he also appears to be a big skeptic. Listen!! He's a full blown skeptic. Dyer does chime in here..towards the end....and they talk about Dyer. Musky also expresses his skepticism on Dyers claim. At the very end..Musky expresses his skepticism once again.

http://50.16.227.8/b...s-v-musky-allen

I was just thinking about that debate. Something very odd occurs during that debate. Someone mentions mistaking a man wearing a hoodie as a bigfoot. Barnes emphatically denies ever verifying such footage when it is clear that he has as demonstrated in a correct deconstruction of the boy playing vs. wild video. The creators of that video even released another debunking their own video and in doing so made Barnes look like the gullible individual that he is.

The show's host is audibly aghast at Barnes' emphatic rebut. And Musky just lets it slide. He says something to the effect that we will just leave that one. Now there Musky is as some kind of renowned skeptic letting Barnes off the hook in this moment. You would think that Musky would use the opportunity to challenge Barnes' sense of discernment and observational skills to score some points. But he doesn't. It just gets awkwardly swept under the rug. A very strange moment in that debate indeed.

Hoaxers get a small profit from the hoax itself, they make a lot of the money afterwards. Dyer was selling out (according to him) his expeditions where each spot is $500, camping equipment is $100. If the expeditions were just 10 people, and he's done 90 of them over the past 4 years, that's $540,000, or $135,000 a year. Bump that to 20 people and you get an idea. Now he's not getting those from the BF community to go, he's just advertising himself as the best bigfoot tracker and because of these hoaxes, he's getting mentioned and talked about which gets those that don't know his history to sign up. Spend two weekends a month camping and rest of the time getting more attention.

As you can see, the body is irrelevant. People see him on the news, see him in a documentary and are curious. And this is why it pays off. Those unsuspecting people wouldn't come here. They wouldn't go to BFRO. They just want to see something. And like he said in 2010, he gets a friend to run around in a suit at night, and people get excited and come back for more. The hoax isn't the money train.... it starts the money train. The media isn't covering it now. When it's revealed as a hoax, they will. Hoaxer does it again. It will get more coverage than last time. It's pathetic, but those stories sell in the current media environment.

I was just thinking about that debate. Something very odd occurs during that debate. Someone mentions mistaking a man wearing a hoodie as a bigfoot. Barnes emphatically denies ever verifying such footage when it is clear that he has as demonstrated in a correct deconstruction of the boy playing vs. wild video. The creators of that video even released another debunking their own video and in doing so made Barnes look like the gullible individual that he is.

The show's host is audibly aghast at Barnes' emphatic rebut. And Musky just lets it slide. He says something to the effect that we will just leave that one. Now there Musky is as some kind of renowned skeptic letting Barnes off the hook in this moment. You would think that Musky would use the opportunity to challenge Barnes' sense of discernment and observational skills to score some points. But he doesn't. It just gets awkwardly swept under the rug. A very strange moment in that debate indeed.

I noticed Musky tries to avoid outright confrontations.

Nj just pointed out to me that Dyer did in fact shoot the BF TWICE..first in the back and then in the head after running into the camera man. I was wrong in assuming Dyer first shot it in the head and it THEN ran into the camera man. This may be significant, since there was no description on an exit wound (by Muskey) from the back. This also brings into question how Dyer would shoot the BF while it was in front of the camera man. Having said all this...I still maintain Muskey saw what he thought was a BF.

Guest blackbriar

I first heard of musky a few days ago, it was a YouTube interview with FB/FB I think, he came across as being very aggressively anti bigfoot and his back story of being a believer turned sceptic to back up his seemingly over the top scepticism bordering on axe grinding.

He was quite annoying in his immediate dismissal ability of any story of any encounters he was told about, at the time I thought it strange that this well known sceptic was so very unknown to me, seems like all the pieces have fallen into place now :/

Wonder when, if ever they will admit to this hoax, maybe the documentary will out them.

Dyer must feel desperate if his adventures shared at BFE are any indication of his real life this past year.

The timeline is so short, with a March 13 release date, I have no problem letting this go until then (I never grabbed onto this one...just too many dead internet BFs to follow!)...

It makes the wait for the Ketchum study feel epic.

How much easier to dismiss him with all the facts, and how uncomfortable to be ignored until those are out.

My grandpa was the best, I don't ever recall being punished, but his, "I'll discuss this with you later" worked wonders.

Edited by apehuman

Guest Harry Man

Ronn1. I would rather you have a story like the Sierra Nevada kills be the one story to bring you to the believing side than this junk.

Dyer is really on a witch hunt now, going after Dr. Meldrum.

Just dig your hole deeper Dyer.....

He is asking for people to send in bad experiences they had with Meldrum, so he can post them.

BFF Patron

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2012/03/hot-shots-rick-dyer-flaunts-stacks-of.html

This is the same guy scheming to offer ketchum 10 large to keep her bivy of sasquatches at her habituation site

free from other bigfoot hunters until he could get there. Yah, he's totally into it. The build up..... The Sting!

Guest Thepattywagon

I think if Meldrum really thought Dyer had a BF body, he would have paid RD to be one of the first to view it, and would have crawled over ground glass to get there.

So we still don't have a body?

So we still don't have a photo?

So we still don't have Musky's emails to Meldrum?

So we still don't know who Musky Allen truly is?

So we still don't have any leaks from the many people involved in the transport, prep, study and storage of our sadly departed BF?

Thankfully Dyer's wife has managed to convince us all that this is the 'real deal'.

Thankfully Ronn, Violet & Hawk-o are still keeping an 'open mind'.

Thankfully RD has been unable to conjure up any evidence that he had an encounter since 6th September.